How many years would it take to achieve this type of physique without roids?

How many years would it take to achieve this type of physique without roids?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/chris-evans-captain-america-training-plan.html?mcid=EM_NL_051016-Celebrity_bodybldg.56152&rmid=EM_051016_Celebrity_NL&rrid=209378552&CIMID=&utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bodybldg.56152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asking for an objective answer to a subjective question

depends on genetics m8, probably 2-3 years

1 and a half.
12 weeks on 12 weeks off. Rinse and repeat. Gettem gains

wanna know how I know you just started lifting?

4ish years if you work hard. 6 or 7 if you just coast.

about three fiddy

Easily done under 2 years with proper lifting and nutrition.

Lost the thread where that user was asking to nickname his mankey.

Name it Bernardt.

Damn, that's not what I wanted to say, so OP:

Roids; Natty unachievable

Depends where you are now. A good few years at any rate.

Hah, k den buddy. Test is a pretttttty powerful drug when taken right and diet on point.
But you know, keep living in a fantasy world.

never

>without roids

Why would you try without roids???
That's just being dumb.

so are you just straight up illiterate or what?

Nah, just straight keepin' it real bruh

Depends on genetics. It might not be achievable naturally for a decent percentage of people.

>without roids
You're out luck m8
Super soldier serum is the roidest of roids

bodybuilding.com/fun/chris-evans-captain-america-training-plan.html?mcid=EM_NL_051016-Celebrity_bodybldg.56152&rmid=EM_051016_Celebrity_NL&rrid=209378552&CIMID=&utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bodybldg.56152

>ayy lmao

He took super soldier serum to look like that...why would you be able to do it natty?

Just started following this routine, been seeing gains in increments so far. Make sure you have adequate protein intake, as well as going 100% in the gym. This is not a cutting routine, so I think you should probably cut before starting to see the best results. Evans started out Skelly

Im currently doing a lean bulk where The goals is to gain about 1 kilo a month, also im doing a ppl split 6 days a week.

From birth and born male 30 years if the genetics are there to begin with...+1 internet for getting me to tespond to troll or just an idiot

>kettlebells
>jumping

Sounds about right. As long as your bulk is clean and lean, I'm sure you're going to see results. As far as how long it takes you (not sure if OP) it depends on how hard you go in the gym, and how dedicated you are to the bulk.

No fucking way this dude got big doing that shit routine

>Low
>test

>Squats
>diddly's
>Bench

Three basic compound lifts with accessories. You do them heavy enough with enough clean food intake = gains

is this routine worth doing?

No

Holy shit you're a fucking idiot

Achievable natty by few, and in 6 years at the very least.

can you explain why pls, i'm new and trying to get into this stuff

Guy who posted the routine here. If you're new to lifting, do SS, read the sticky, lose/gain weight as needed. When you get a little more advanced in lifting then I'd say give it a try, but personally I don't think you'd see great results doing it right off the bat. Then again, that's just a suggestion based on nothing except speculation, and a lot of experience with trial and error routines.

Its ok for general fitness but its too unfocused. For strength and hypertrophy it has too little sets, too many isolations etc. The body weight stuff id put on its own day or even call it an active rest day if trying to lose weight. Just stick with an established routine and tweak once you gain a little more knowledge

cheers fellas you've been a great help

I'd recommend not going by the recommended amount of sets and just lifting heavy, as far as body weight stuff, I agree, it's a bit unfocused, but can provide a good boost to your overall health and muscular endurance

Cheers m80

is there any way to watch someone do the ss routine? i am unfamiliar with some of the exercise terminology

Youtube

>30 lbs
>3 months

W-was he following Pianas bigger by the day?

If you're Christian Bale you can do it in about 6 months