Today, Americans of Italian descent, almost all of which descend from the southern parts and particularly Sicily...

Today, Americans of Italian descent, almost all of which descend from the southern parts and particularly Sicily, are one of the wealthiest ethnic groups in the world. Their median income is about $71,000 a year before taxes. This is higher than the US average, higher than the white US average (not the Asian US average though), higher than the Anglo American average, by a pretty decent margin. Italian-Americans are also very well-represented in pop culture, leadership, and business considering they're

How can Snowniggers even compete?

>Most of them descend from dirt poor farmers and laborers who fled one of the poorer countries in Europe
Clarification, I meant "poorer regions of Europe", not country. Italy as a whole was okay but the southern regions were roughly Mexico-tier in terms of wealth. Also literacy.
> The great bulk of Italian immigration has come from southern Italy, the provinces, Abruzzi, Auelbino, Basilicata, Sicily, Calabria, and Naples. Almost the whole number from these provinces are of the peasant class, accustomed to hard work and meager fare. Their illiteracy is very high. In 1899 the illiteracy for all races of immigrants was 22.9 per cent, while for the immigrants from southern Italy it was 57.3 per cent and for northern Italy the illiteracy was only 11.4 per cent,

CABS ARE HEEEEEEEEAH

>Americans of Italian descent
>higher than the white US average
by his own argument OP admits that shitalians arent white. discussion over

The statement "Anglo Americans make more than the white US average" wouldn't preclude the Anglo Americans being white, just like "Trump earns more than the American average" doesn't mean Trump suddenly isn't American. Learn some basic grammar.

Not so impressive to be desu

All the groups above Italian (except Jew) are tiny groups that generally constituted the elite of the countries they fled from.

>Indian American
Eh?

>Indians
>elite

You mean stem majors right?

>european american
>indian american

Wops were also harbingers of the first instances of systamatic organized crime in the US.

It was a mistake to let them in.

stay mad angloboi

>TFW Filipino Italian
>TFW double-catholic
>TFW I'll be gainfully employed my whole life and will have a family who loves me, even well into my twilight years.

Dot, not feather.

>Wops were also harbingers of the first instances of systamatic organized crime in the US

Which was basically only powerful in a couple of cities, in a historical moment where the central government was being retarded; and you sent back to Italy anyways.

The Indians are outdoing the Jews?

do diabla idz suko

Who's the Goyim now?

It's because they all live in NJ, which is basically a giant suburb of New York City or Philadelphia, or they live in New York. Either way, $71,000 is bullshit money for the area.

>HURR DURR LET'S BAN ALCOHOL
Is it the United States or fucking Saudi Arabia? Mafia was 100% justified in taking advantage of that situation.

>comparing medians to averages
>trusting only one summary statistic
>not showing frequency distributions of all income brackets across all groups

its like you want me not to listen to you user

L I E T U V A
I
E
T
U
V
A

The vast majority of people pushing for Prohibition were wives and mothers. It was really just a front for a feminist movement. Women wanted to flex their tits in politics and instead of picking a sensible issue to push for, they latched on to the completely retarded cause of outlawing alcohol just to spite men. They even openly encouraged the use of their vaginas as a weapon by telling women to deny their husbands the pleasure of sex until they agreed to back the prohibition movement.

Just another example in a long line of reasons why listening to women is never a good idea.

They had their own (often informal, under-the-table) systems of credit and diaspora networks separate from the Anglo-Dutch dominated banking system, sort of like the Chinese. Being concentrated in and around the New York metro area was another factor. That's also a reason Armenians and Persians do so well in the US, since many of them have concentrated in Southern California long enough to own lots of property before it got really expensive.

Affirmative action. That’s how.

>european american
>australian american
SHIGGY