What books do you guys read for confidence and mental gains...

What books do you guys read for confidence and mental gains. Im really hurting right now and i dont want to be a sad cunt anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCqEOboRctY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVO9zZTJ10&list=PLB7L1iP9FUrDKwrjgcxKH8eRhVKiTBaJe
youtube.com/watch?v=vBLjaN9NDMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redwall series

The Rational Male

Yesterday I went to some bars, and I realised that confidence / social skills >>>>>> gains

I literally saw skinny feminine guys getting so much attention from girls, just because they were so chill and confident. While I was sitting alone on the corner and thinking of lifting, Veeky Forums and suicide.

Bulliyng during high school really fucked me for life. I hate those normies that bullied me for no reason.

Is there any book that can improve my situation?

Redwall series

The Bible

Book of pook and mansons models are alright. PUA is a good framework but please don't practice any of their cold approaching shit in the real world

Don't listen to sad emo stuff like radiohead

The only sad stuff you can listen to is blues

Blues is literally a gift of god for sadness

youtube.com/watch?v=KCqEOboRctY

Hey friend, OP here. When i was younger i got molested and have a hard time dealing with others. Im 23 and i move a lot, its getting harder and harder to make real friends. I hope you dont hurt so bad from being bullied, that happened to me too.

The books White Power or Mein Kampf usually cheers me up

I dont know about that stuff, i skimmed book of pook, it seemed real redpilly, i can check it again. Also cold calling works, at my last job in retail i worked real hard to be outgoing even though it hurt and i made a lot of friends. I just move a lot, and my current job offers no social interaction. I applied for a weekend summer job, if that doesnt work im going to try volunteering

Its too late, ive got Andrew Jackson Jihad playing right now. Theres nothing id rather do on this terrible fucking day than break my bones and feel the pain of self improvement

Hi man...Sorry to hear this. I'll be 23 in few months. I realised that making it physically is easy. But making it mentally is almost impossible. Sometimes I think this life is not for me, and I'll be better off dead. Sorry for the blogpost

Hope everything turns out good for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVO9zZTJ10&list=PLB7L1iP9FUrDKwrjgcxKH8eRhVKiTBaJe

no sempaip ls

Im not even fit, i just stay thin from manual labor and only eating once a day, i hang out for the motivational threads. I just started antidepressants, and i think they are working but i still fall down sometimes. I think we will be okay. I heard that full vessels attract people, i know if i can do things i care about and pick up hobbies and get through this, i will make plenty of friends. You will too. I dont go to bars. House shows are much easier to make friends at.

You made me smile

>I have two of those things and an overcoat in my closet

Read book of pook but take everything with a grain of salt. If you're trying to gain some confidence it's GOAT it really does enforce the IDGAF mindset. Towards the end it definitely does get redpill-ish but I'd definitely reccoment you read it.

I don't think you know what cold approaching is, Google it and stay away

I was emotionally neglected from 8 onwards after my parents split up. It really fucked me up.

I don't even consider myself a real person.

Okay, that is different than what i thought. I will approach someone if there is context. For instance at a house show on the couch, it would be weird if i didnt say anything to these people.

My old man left and my mom worked too much and was in college. I didnt really have a family. Im 23 and i tried to make a new one with my roommates but it really just turned out weird and uncomfortable. In hindsight i shouldnt have done that. Tell me more about your life.

Just watch Agaki and kill all the emotions, I don't even remember last time I felt anything.

real world experience

Different poster, also almost 23, wish I was dead. Love you, user

sounds creepy dude

not him, but my parents split up while i was young and my mom was perpetually on welfare as well as dating my sisters dad until he started beating on me while i was like 6, then my mom finally got some courage and got him outta our life. grew up malnourished and finished my puberty right after high school at 18, a full blown skelly then. My mom also kicked me out and sent me into a foster home, so i'm kinda jaded. I've been told I'm real handsome but deep down I'm a selfish prick

I've got some mental hangups and issues

have you listend to crywank

Everyone in Team 23 wishes they were dead user. Im not that poster but i love you too

>keeping your combover in the closet

Yeah, i realize that now. I just wanted to fill that hole in my heart. I got molested by a teacher in middle school, i have some weird ideas and feelings about older women now. Im real broken. That sounds fucking terrible mang. I bet you are handsome though. And we are all selfish. I wish i could go back and have a do over. But that would probably fuck someone elses life instead

Im pretty fucking into that. The bandcamp app rules

Disclaimer: Sad woman here.

I wouldn't have stated my sex but because of the scientifically proven fact that male brains process emotions differently that female brains, I thought I should at least have a disclaimer.

I've found that the more disillusioned I am (read: redpilled), the angrier I get and the less sad I become. I substitute rage for sadness, not to say that it's a healthy trade-off but it's a better trade-off. I recommend Free Will by Sam Harris, Ride The Tiger by Julius Evola, Anatomy of An Epidemic by Robert Whitaker and Human, All Too Human by Friedrich Nietzsche.

To realize how shameful it is to have remained part of the illiterate mass is to pick apart your chains. Sadness will ruin you, let rage drive you madly forward until you run head first into a wall. I think only becoming an active nihilist will get you over that wall.

Crywank sounds like Keaton Henson taking a piss and being a crybaby under a different alias. I like Matt Elliot better. You should check out his album called "Drinking Songs"

Read the Screwtape letters by cs lewis

Will do homeboy, is it on bandcamp?

Thanks bae, i got kinda day dtunk between posts and i dont feel so bad. My life is fucked up though. I wrote down your suggestions so i wouldnt forget them though.

This thread turned out okay, i dont feel as lonely. I love you team 23

Iktf

My mother separated from my father when I was 3-4yo. I still have memories of him, of how his friends would sometimes tell him I don't look like him. I had blonde hair and bluish eyes when I was a child and my father is a purely Asian man. I deep down know that my mother fucked up. My hair now grows brown and my eyes grew brown too. My mother hates the way I look ever since my appearance take on a more Asian look. My mother wouldn't even touch me at times because she's so fucking disgusted of me. I've been chubby all my life, lost 50lbs after my first breakup then gained it all back.

Why can't I just flick a switch and drop dead

lifting as a woman is literally useless just do cardio and get a boob job if you have no tits.

I don't use Bandcamp, but I know he's on YouTube, Spotify and Pandora.

That'd be great, but most Nihilists/converting Nihlists are attracted to it because they're already a bunch of sad cunts and it gives them some kind of validation. You'd be hard pressed to find very many Nihilist who use their belief to their advantage instead of Wallowing in woe. It's EXACTLY what Nietzsche meant by "Gazing into the Abyss and it staring back into you"; Once you have the knowledge you can't unlearn it, enjoy being resentful and rage-filled until you die.

You can, but you cant turn it back on. We all have issues, everything is fucked up for all of us. I dont want you to be dead, i love you

Have you not read Strong Curves? I lift for aesthetic. Lifting for strength is lifting to impress men.

This user has it. I dont want to be redpilled or a nihilist or anything. I just want some form of fucked up happiness, and some way to control my emotions instead of hitting rock bottom every two months

Mah nigga

He is on bandcamp. I love bandcamp i want to give all the artists all my money

A lot of people never move on to the "active nihilism" phase because they still hang on totbhe belief of free will. I included the book by Sam Harris in thee because of this very reason. Tl;Dr of Sam Harris' book is: your brain already made a decision before your consciousness can register that decision, therefore you think you've made a "free" decision.

It's even scarier when you read Anatomy of An Epidemic. Patients on antipsychotic meds and kids on ADHD meds literally form new neuropathways to process thoughts and emotions. Except, they don't. So many have stunted their emotional growth with psych meds.

meditations by marcus aurelius
10% happier by dan harris?
moby dick by herman mellville

yall niggas need to meditate, get out in the sun, join a sports related meetup group and try and make some friends.

>and take some LSD too

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

It's Paradoxical for sure but I like the direction is goes. I like most of Albert Camus's work and appreciate his opposition to Nihilism, even as an Absurdist he really did love life.

>LSD
I THINK YOU MEAN DMT

youtube.com/watch?v=vBLjaN9NDMQ

I'll have to give Anatomy of an Epidemic a read because it's the only one that I haven't. Might explain why I feel emotionless on Adderall(been on it for like 8months) it actually feels pretty good.

idk. i was the most confident when i did cold approach regularly. Makes you learn that pushing through fear will not make you die.

Please do. The book is well-cited, contains a wide variety of sources (primary sources, interviews, researches, studies and historical events). I never knew how psychiatry and psychotherapy were founded because they never teach it to you in lower levels of Psych/Socio classes.

Psychological research has always been a joke, psychopharmaceuticals even more so. No wonder psychology and sociology has always been deemed soft sciences.

Read Chernow's biography of Hamilton.

Even if you don't think you are one, No More Mr Nice Guy is an excellent read. I'd recommend it to anyone as required reading.

I've been reading thus spake Zarathustra. Nietzsche is mai waifu and the book has some really interesting ideas inside of it.

Moby Dick saved my life