Boogie 2988's latest update about his weight loss progress. Filled with excuses

Boogie 2988's latest update about his weight loss progress. Filled with excuses

How does Veeky Forums feel about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8svuSIYQu74
reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/4idk98/dear_boogie_from_the_outside_looking_in/d36ue7p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boogie /dead/ when?

who gives a fuck

Why does staying under 1200 calories/day mean he can't eat solid food.

You can eat a lot of chicken breast, fish, vegetables and fruit and still stay under that number.

I don't know what happened to that fat stupid fuck. Once he was some sort of commedian or something but recently I've watched his videos and they are full of edgy/contrarian/pretentious shit, laughable and pitiful. He's just a fat bastard, let him rot. I hope he dies soon, waste of flesh.

Fuck boogie. He's a lazy cunt

youtu.be/8svuSIYQu74

This is what every single fat person who's never gonna make it says.

nigga weighs over 500 lbs. if he was eating 1200 calories a day he'd lose a fuck ton more than 1-2 lbs a week. he's full of shit and excuses, like the usual.

1200? Nigga would lose so much weight from a 1500 or 1700 calories a day. Hes not 400 pounds of muscle, its fat, shit does not increase your bmr that much

At least he admits its because hes a fucking weak willed faggot and its all because hes a fat bastard

hes acting like he can only do a liquid diet. and hes starving? he can still eat solid food and veggies to keep him full. he's being a retard

Tldr?
Cant read Fat

He lost like 20 lbs in month so it makes a little sense. If indeed it was all fat

Same excuses every dishonest fatty gives about their problems. At 500 pounds I bet this fat fuck could diet on 4,000 calories a day and still lose weight. Fuck this guy. I'm glad he'll die soon.

As a former fatty I cant sympathize. Losing weight is really easy if you actually try

At 500 pounds, I can't imagine the sheer amount of shit he eats every day just to maintain that size. He's probably shoveling McDonalds into his face every night and then has the nerve to say "it's really hard to lose weight!"

How people even reach his weight is something I am never going to understand. I have been bulking for a while, and it truly requires a constant effort. Add that effort with the cost of bulking and I have trouble understanding how these people exist.

He's pathetic.
>mental addiction to food

No, you just have horrible self control you fat shit. He constantly posts videos every so often about his weight or "mental illness" do you get pity from his viewers.

If he REALLY wanted this weight off he would have made major progress already, but his lack of self control always pushes him back to his instant gratification of cake and video games rather than long-term goal of health and a real life.

They eat high calorie junk food which is not fulfilling

keep in mind this guy isn't doing any exercise with it.

He's still sitting in his chair 16 hours a day and sleeping the remaining 8.

what is the TDEE of a 500+lb man that is completely sedentary?

I have watched his videos for probably 4 years now and I myself have overcome being overweight, this is a man who will never make it, he will be dead within 5 years MAX, I'm not sure if he's okay with dying fat or just never imagines his obesity killing him. Every video I have ever seen of his weight loss update is excuses, emotional trauma, busy, i'm sore, it's always something and his solution is always some RETARDED as fuck meme diet, liquid diet, keto, 1000 calories a day, I see lots of people comment that a caloric deficit of 500 calories is even enough along with a lot of reasonable advice and he won't take any of it because that actually requires hard work, definition of a cuck, his videos have become so apologetic and beta as fuck sometimes I can't even sit through them, he's unable to even form his own opinion in fear of offending someone, he will die fat, 100% money back guarantee

even if he lost the weight would his knees be fucked for the rest of his life?

Link to thread

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/4idk98/dear_boogie_from_the_outside_looking_in/d36ue7p

large enough that he literally lost 20 pounds or so by sitting down for a month.

His problem is he's trying to do too much too fast. 1200 calories? I don't even cut on that. His maintenance is probably like 6000 calories. He should just go to like 2500-3000 calories and stay there for a year or until his progress stalls. He'll still lose a ton of weight and it will actually be manageable.

I'm not even going to bother checking, but I guarantee the replies are nothing but Yes Men and people supporting him in his fucktard surgery

>none of these worked
none of them "worked" because the fatpig couldn't stop stuffing himself full of junkfood and just stick to it
He just doesn't have any willpower
he would rather be comfortable and pig out everyday than actually pull his finger out and stick to a good nutrition plan

holy fuck this video made me tear up I'm so proud of him

That guy had it even worse than Boogie lmao

Boogie should replace his food crutch with an opiate addiction until he has a normal body mass.
Honestly is far safer than continuing his current fatass lifestyle.

Dear Boogie,

You're never going to beat this, you are simply going to die.

Go big and become the world's fattest man so your legacy carries on forever.

You can make it... as the world's fattest.

Regards,

Every Former Fatty

eat
less

there, that is all the advice he needs. he is choosing not to take that advice because he likes the attention and people watch his videos where he moans about the self-inflicted misery in his life. he can fuck off.

lmfao when i was 14 and i did the 1200 calories diet i lose more than 2 lbs a week what a fucking lazy fuck boogie is

he gets called out for the 1200 calories then he cites hormonal and a "ruined metabolism" whatever the fuck that means

Let's dissect all the problems.

>Some as short as 2 weeks
Wonder why these didn't work???? I'm also positive that he's talking about a low calorie diet.
>muh hormones
Just fat logic.
>mental addiction
Mental addiction, not physical. Food doesn't have chemicals like most drugs do that cause addiction. If you had a set of balls and told yourself no, you'd be fine.
>1200 cal a day diet
You're like 500-600lbs. 1200 cals a day would be like 10lbs of weight loss a week.

>1200 cals a day, only lost 20lbs
SO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT EATING LESS CAUSES YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT? So what is this fatlogic bullshit post even going on about?

>starvation
Your body is fucking fine. You have like 400lbs of energy. That's what fat is. It's stored energy.

>We've finally found something that DOES work
You mean NOT STUFFING YOUR FAT FUCKING FACE 24/7 AND ACTUALLY EATING CORRECTLY????

>eating 1200 calories
>as a 500 lb blob
>only losing 1-2 lbs a week

Uh, k.

Fat people are delusional, that's how they got fat. You need someone to actually track this cock gobblers food intake and shove the numbers down his throat instead of food for a change. Maybe then he'll realize what a true 1200 calorie daily intake looks like.

he should post a list of all the shit he eats in 1 day so Veeky Forums can laugh at it

Break his jaw, put him in coma. /thread

Same m8

that guy made SUCH a big difference in one year. hold shit.

You can't stand or walk? Congrats, your wife now decides what you eat, and it's gonna be less than TDEE. Nothin you can do about it. If he/they were serious, this and only this would 100% no bullshit no excuses work. He's full of shit.

Damn shit got me teary eyed.

when your a 500lb ball of fat like boogie is your dick even visible.

>every fat person should be able to get skinny if they want to be, its not entirely the case

YES IT IS YOU FAT FUCK

holy shit

>captcha is salad

Your dick isn't even visible at 300lbs.

"i drank a shake for two days"
"i didnt lose 350 lbs in those two day"
"better stop drinking shakes"

his dick head is probably just visible enough for him to piss

reminder he has a wife

reminder money is all that girls care about

Is this the fat worthless fuck that had all his subscribers pay thousands of dollars for him to go to a fat camp and then he quit two days later?

I know you posted this to have a flame thread but I don't see the problem. If he's got a diagnosed addiction I believe him it's not as simple as it would be for us. And not being able to walk certainly makes things more difficult that for us who usually just drop a couple pounds to look good for the summer. As long as he doesn't advocate surgery is the only way to go for people who don't need it I just don't see a problem

I feel his despair. I know what it's like to be so new, so illiterate and so lost in the world of health and nutrition. I've always told everyone I know that stupidity is a fault, it's your fault. Boogie will die stupid, fat, lazy and hurting. What a tragic figure

Boogie pls

The simple fact that this fat fuck has a wife and I don't makes me want to kill myself.

m o n e y

shes a -3/10

I've never seen her before desu. Time to fire up the google.

she's probably cucking him on a regular basis

He pretty much admits he doesn't lose weight because he's a fat fuck with no willpower
>I tried to eat 1200 calories a day and i only lost a few lbs
>I want to get bariatric surgery because it will force me to only be able eat 1200 calories leading to massive weight loss
I have no clue why he's still using these mom science numbers of 1200. Fucker could eat 3000 kcals a day and still lose weight

>1200 calorie a day
>lost 20 pounds in a month

>2000 calories a day
>doesn't work

according to his own weight loss, at 2000 calories/day, he would still be eating at a 1500 calories deficit/day. That would still be around 13 pounds a month.

I'm guessing that's "too slow" for him though.

youre asking for a 500+lb man to admit he's a pussy

are you unable to read? he said 1200 cal/day does work, just that his two choices are to either force himself to eat only the 1200 calories (which he think he can't do due to his "food addiction" lmao) or get the surgery that would literally make it physically impossible to consume more than 1200cals/day

This is her

It would help if he stopped playing video games.

Pretty inspiring.

I started off at 270, down to 250 now and I can't quite seem to get up to running a full mile non-stop. I have to walk for about 30 seconds at the 3/4 mile mark to get my breath back.

I'm about to go on my run tonight and I'm going to try my damnedest to get that full mile. Wish me luck brehs.

Even worse, he's been saying this for years, he could be a normal sized person by now if he actually gave a fuck, but he doesn't.

literally would not

Wet breast is the fucking man. I was there in the misc on his first thread post.

who /inspired/ here?

Fuck I hate this cunt. I subscribed because he made a really good video a while back on something I can't even remember. But his bullshit excuses are too much. I don't understand how someone has the motivation and drive to be successful like he is but not to fix his disgusting body.

Keep trying breh. All gonna make it

>1200 calories
>Starving

go get it. and keep working at your goals. you will get there

Its been proven that fat people just lie and lie to themselves about this shit, they cant accept responsibility
Whats he doing torturing himself with 10 milkshakes to get 1200 calories, just eat normal food you twat

he's 500 fucking pounds

he's probably been eating 5000 calories a day for 30 years. 1200 calories must be literal torture for someone as fat as him

He's fat, he's tried not being fat, doesn't work. Then he tried not being fat and it does work but it's hard.

I honestly can't tell if his audience that enables him constantly is part of his failures or if they are truly the only reason he's alive.

Either way, he'll be dead in a few years and the world will be down one more pathetic useless cunt with no self control.

I think that's wings

Read for yourself

Jesus fuck guys.

Read this guys fucking words. Stop hating on the man for him having a mental illness.

1) He's not saying it's okay to be okay or healthy

2) He's actively trying to lose weight and understands the dire situation in

It comes down to his mental situation, it's tough, it's fucking tough for him to change it.

Just like how it's tough for some of you to break your autism and talk to people.

he's been "actively" trying to lose weight for 5 years. guess how much he's lost? its under 40 lbs.

He's had the same "mental illness" for years. Nothing has changed.
They only illness he has is being weak-minded.

He's been 'trying' for the last 6 years. He hasn't been doing shit. He's after fad diets, short cuts and the 'secret' He's so mentally weak that he can't change something that is literally going to kill him in less than a decade.

He will die. No doubt about that. But he'll be making plans and excuses about it right up to his death bed.

kek. hive mind.

Holy fuck. Becoming so fat to where a regular human function becomes a challenge. One of the things that keeps me fit is seeing people like boogie.

Holy shit

What do you people think a mental illness is

Also woops I accidentally a lot of words in my original post.. Ehh looks like you filled in the blanks fine.

Boogie is legitimately fucked in the head.

Boogie is gonna die. He dug his own fatty grave.

I can't tell if you're supporting or hating him

Fuck him and fuck all fat people who make excuses. Let them lie to themselves and die early.

Just got back from my run and I did the whole mile non-stop.

Veeky Forums can be a shitty place sometimes but sometimes when you need motivation or inspiration it's probably the best thing there is.

70 more lbs to go. We're all gonna make it.

Proud of you my man

Motivatan as fuck.

good shit bro

Assuming he has no muscle whatsoever, and his current weight is exactly 480 lbs his current fat is around 360 lbs.

Each lb can be represented by 3500 calories. Therefore he has the equivalent of 1,260,000 calories on his body at this time.

This is more calories than I will eat in a year, on a long term cut. Thereforem he could, with proper medical monitoring and daily vitamins, eat nothing for a whole year, and live entirely off his stored fat.

Maybe this is an option. Put him in a medically induced coma with a vitamin drip. Let him sit for a year, then pull out his fucking repirator because this fat excuse-filled faggot doesn't deserve a life he doesn't work for himself.

Yeah, truly delusional

>used to be 220 fat fuck kid
>wanted to kill myself
>realized I was stupid
>lost 53 lbs
>realize life is good
Thanks, Veeky Forums

>thumbnail

>mfw this will be deleted from medical journals in a few decades because it's fat shaming

You could put boogie on DNP and he still wouldn't lose weight. Fat loser

Boogie is such a fat, lazy fuck. All his excuses are bullshit. 5'8" 190lb here, currently losing weight. He just has bad self-control. It's not hard to eat remotely healthy shit. You don't have to go on a fucking spartan diet. Just get your recommended amount of fruits/vegetables, replace bread with whole grain bread, and stop eating fast food, drinking soda, and start drinking tea with little/no sugar, and drink your coffee black or with 1 packet of sugar.

My diet isn't even uber healthy. In fact, it's really not that healthy. But at least I'm making some kind of effort. Boogie has tried and failed to lose weight more times than I've even tried, and I've only failed twice so far. Not making this my third.

Starving yourself isn't a good idea to lose weight however, is it?

My sides will go into orbit around Io if he ever does DNP and ODs on it. Would be rather ironic, dying doing something that will theoretically help you not die so fast.

he wont lose weight cause being a fat fuck is his business

blame youtube cancer for enabling him