THEY ARE ON TO US

Normies get out!

That's because these faggots keep bringing them here
>3717434

hey guys

normie here

are my bitcoins safe to keep on coinbase app or do i need to save them to my desktop

FUCK OFF, WE HATE NORMIES

Fack, MUH COIN

Need to bring back DGB propaganda.

We already have too many reddit-fags posting and lurking here.

Insert a pen in the ass, take a photo with a written sheet / biz / and today's date and I'll answer you and send 0.1 bitcoin.

>thinking there is a difference between Reddit users and Veeky Forums users.

Well, they are right. Every shitcoin released is shilled here like crazy. Veeky Forums is bound to get one right once in a while

I'm what you call a "normie". I don't understand this board at all. Some people say to buy a coin and some others say not to. Like there is no consensus.

I just bought my third Bitcoin package and I'm "comfy". No need to stress, not checking my balance every 5 minutes. And it just grows with no effort. IMO that's a wayyy better strategy than gambling your money on shady coins that could go to 0 any time.

But who am I talking to. You'll just call me names and tell me to get out. Guess what though? I'll be here all I want.

Peace, suckers.

KEK, Fuck off now

Normie here. I have a question for all you tech experts on the 4 chans.

My question: how do I withdraw bitcoin from blockfolio? Two weeks ago I bought a bitcoin package and now it's already become 13!

I am looking to put a down payment on a new house with the returns from my bitcoin packages, but I can't seem to find a way to withdraw my packages.

Thanks

>implying biz isnt a cancer-tier shithole and somehow less awful than plebbit
>implying biz is a solid source of information (lol)
>implying biz could get worse by plebbit fags invading

its disgusting how many of you are shilling on that elix thread, I can just sniff out you Veeky Forumsraelis by your autistic ways of speaking

send them to me and I will deliver them by email

>needs “consensus” before he does stuff

Learn to think with your brain and shuffle through information, thats the beauty of Veeky Forums. No up or down votes, users.

thanks, sent 100k

Haha what a dork, I bet you voted bernie.

That last guy was 100% right.

im a leddit fag convert. its was too constrained for my tastes.

And that is why you are normie. You believe in something called consensus, whilst 4chin acknowledges that there is no such thing.

Perception rules all.

Best of luck to you.

What is

Spacing?

This is one of the most popular boards on Veeky Forums at the moment, all normies know about it. The more we keep "predicting" good coins, the more people will spill into here hoping to ride on our waves.

That's why the board culture is so passive-agressive and FUDding/shilling all over the place. New people won't know what is what but veterans will understand the culture and find out what is real and what isn't. That's why real Veeky Forums people are in chainlink and bought into the presale and the rest are retards who don't see an organic pump even if hit them right on their head.

Here
1DPaE4o886YX8QrZEBitZn3ihvjLAZQSgV
This address is linked to a virtual wallet. You should always store your bitcoins here. In the event you need to withdraw just send a withdraw request to this address. This wallet is virtually impregnable.

I have gained today ~15% on my shitcoin fund. Bitcoin doesn't do that.

Granted that doesn't happen every day as I am very careful and some days I don't feel comfortable to have any money in shit coins at all.

If you want some gains, BTC is fine, you'll have some % over months. If you're smart you can make gains faster trading shitcoins. But go with small amounts first if you do.

Nice b8 m8

Fuck off, Genova.

>And here we have the average Normie, incapable of making his own decisions and even more incapable of a profit

This is one of the most popular boards on Veeky Forums at the moment, all normies know about it. The more we keep "predicting" good coins, the more people will spill into here hoping to ride on our waves.

That's why the board culture is so passive-agressive and FUDding/shilling all over the place. New people won't know what is what but veterans will understand the culture and find out what is real and what isn't. That's why real Veeky Forums people are in chainlink and bought into the presale and the rest are retards who don't see an organic pump even if hit them right on their head.

If you are here and you post on reddit, kill yourself. You can look, but if you're contributing to the "reddit community" you need to be gassed ASAP.

Hi Veeky Forums just saw you mentioned in reddit and 9gag. I invested 50$ in bitcoinpackages, now down to 48$. Mom will kill me, I am afraid (lol) what to do help me plz or send me some packs

real biz people are in ODN right now, it flew completely under the radar of the normies

chainlink was shilled heavily on reddit before i even saw a thread about it here

delusional nigger faggot

Hi Biz.
48 Year old normie housewife here.
Are we buying Wanchain or Request this week sweeties?

also you forgot to mention our creation of pink wojak

BMC and PRO

Thank u cupcake!!! xxx

I know (10k odn here), but ODN was a regular ico. Chainlink was just random links being posted on here which could have been scams for all you know. That's where the real normies (pussies) and veterans were split

You can buy my BBC

fucking asshole says don't go there but mentions the name of the board,fuck you user get aids

tits or gtfo

Can you edit me out of that screenshot? Thanks

Just hodl, and in a few weeks you will have 13 times your money. You're gonna live your money tree.

i dgaf. more retards to shill. i welcome all redditors and facebook users to this shitty website

>I haven't been there in forever

Why the fuck do people say this shit when a website is public and easy to access at any time?

Hey that's weird, when I was a kid it was spelled Barenstain Bears. Where'd that 'e' come from?

8ch/biz/

>money tree

> no shitcoins
> it just grows with no effort
arienai!

biz is a fucking goldmine if you know how to do your own research