Tfw the last five girls I have asked out have ultimately said or implied no

>Tfw the last five girls I have asked out have ultimately said or implied no

Man this is brutal, ever since the last gf broke up with me ive had no luck. During the relationship had women I could have dated/hook up but obviously stayed faithful, now it's the opposite.

Guess you gotta keep trying right?

Anyone else similar?

im on your flip side, women are saying yes to me now and im a DYEL skinny fat POS

At least you have the balls to all them unlike me

I know that feel all too well.

Ask**

Endure. This is what we do this shit for, we try so goddamn hard, keep going, get facial gains ( because that shits extremely important ), and then get some social experience and go for it and be confident, you've gone too far to quit now user.

At least you'll be dead one day so you'll never have to worry about girls again.

Hey good for you man, they like you for who you are, which is better then what your made on the outside.

I know the feel. I swear to God, girls are insanely more attracted to guys When other girls are attracted to them too.

>girls are insanely more attracted to guys When other girls are attracted to them too.

In PUA, it is called preselection.

sometimes there more honor to accepting your fate with monk-like wisdom, instead of embarrassing yourself and, even worse, boosting up some dumb cunt's ego

i dont have that problem but i have one thats just as bad

>every girl i meet is taken
>ex left me 3 months ago
>been hanging out with friends and going new places just to meet people
>slept with 1 girl since break up but she wasnt for me
>get really close with 1 friend group
>they both have really cool gfs they just started dating in the past month
>bros bday today
>go play soccer with him and all of his friends
>all of the guys there are with really cool girls
>not one single girl there
>been hanging out with coworkers
>they are all women in relationships

where the hell do you meet single women? I joined a yoga class with a girl friend of mine but its a different type of environment in there and i dont really wanna be picking up girls from there.

salons? idk

I feel the same way man, I'm in a engineering job with mostly men, I try and go out (bars, restaurants, events in town etc) but I'm having no luck. I have no idea how these people meet, I feel like going to a college campus has your best options

My last gf cheated on me and then died in a car accident a few months later. Have barely tried to get with anyone else, and when I do the attempts are half hearted and embarrassing. I feel broken.

damn
guess it all comes crashing down huh

Dang it Veeky Forums

i guess you could say life's just one hellva ride

Does anyone else feels they don't know how to flirt, or show interest? I go on a date, act exactly as a friend would, try to kiss her and get rejected, i don't know if there is a way i should be acting to basically say i want her not as a friend.

That'll teach the cunt

>in PUA

There's this girl at work who I've had a thing for for the past month, but she's in a long-term relationship. How do I suppress my feelings deep into my being to never see the light of day again?

yea some chicks i know dont think much of me, but then when im with certain groups of girls, where ive made out with or fucked at least one of them the dynamic is different.

the best way to attract a girl is get comfortable with them, see them a lot and get to know them.

lol i have a crush on a girl i work with too and pretty sure she also likes me, i never asked her out cause were co workers and i didnt think it'd be a good idea. she also goes to the bars a lot and met some guy whos her boyfriend now i guess. shit happens, im not surprised it was bound to happen.

I also have a crush on a girl at work. She's on my team and engaged. We're together a lot at work and people occasionally make jokes about us having an affair. Never hung out with her outside of work before this:

>work social event at the end of last week
>sits next to me
>chatting a lot
>whispering shit to each other
>blatantly sharing drinks and dessert throughout the event
>end up driving her and one of my other coworkers home
>visibly upset that i'm dropping her off before my other coworker
>tells me to text her so we can go to a bar and party some more
>other coworker is tired so i drop him off
>know a bar she'd like with karaoke and shit
>text her and invite her
>15 minutes later we're both there
>sit near the front
>lots of subtle body contact with plausible deniability, kind of like two teenagers sneaking around
>still flirting and sharing drinks
>tells me this is the first time she's enjoyed going out since she moved to our state six months ago
>at one point complains about having to wait for other people to karaoke
>suggest we walk back to my place and karaoke on youtube
>puts her hand on my face
>tells me she finds me attractive but she has a boyfriend and we work together
>say ok, laugh about it
>asks me to dance
>we dance
>tells me she wants to hang out more outside of work
>hang out outside bar while she waits for cab
>gives me a really firm lingering hug when it arrives, stroking my arm and hand as she releases

No idea how this is going to play out.

You sound to me like you place too much importance on having a girlfriend and maybe not enough on the rest of your life. You don't NEED a girlfriend, you WANT a girlfriend, OK? It's nice, but your life will continue without one. Don't be in such a hurry to get hooked up with someone.

Benis in fagina

My two best friends are dating girls that left their boyfriends for my friends, theyve both been going strong for a couple years or so now. They say that if she goes behind her boyfriends back then whos to say she wont do that with you. It's a possibility but then again who knows.

I respect her relationship and the guy cause i wouldn't want some dickhead going behind my back, but then again its so hard to be around someone you are so similar and attracted to. its either you fully embrace each other and fuck each others brains out, or theres this awkward flirty, sexual tension vibe. i catch her staring at me and she catches me staring at her, when i have to talk to her up close and when i look into her eyes its like my sexual desire for her consumes me and i just want to ravage her if you know what i mean, her smell and her presence its so hard to just let that linger, i want to do something about it but i shouldnt. them feelings brah, i know how you it is.

Oh boy.. That's exciting. I love hearing stories like this for some reason. Good luck man. She might be flourished from work and needs an escape or just has a shitty relationship and is looking for something new. Be careful of what you do though. This kind of fling can fuck up the work relationship and how well you work together.

That's lust...

Guarantee'd you'd fuck her a few times and then get bored of her

I also really recently started dating/ picking up girls or whatever and I pretty quickly realized that rejection isn't actually that bad. like, That's it? this is what I've feared for so long? Most of the interactions go OK, I can feel my social skills improving and the rejections aren't even that harsh. Fuck, I think I'm gonna make it

i was gonna add that shes one of the few women on planet earth i actually find funny, i dig her sense of humor and find our personalities match quite well which is rare for me, a lot of girls i meet i just have a shallow relationship with where it feels like they put up a front or act with me

It seems likely! I think inviting her back to my place the first time we hung out outside of work was a bit forward for a girl in a relationship, but the opportunity presented itself even if it didn't work out that time.

I think that girls leaving their boyfriends for other guys isn't always a trend. I think that's common regardless of who you are if you're in a bad or mediocre relationship. Cheating is more likely to be indicative of future cheating though. I'd say it's very unlikely that we end up being in a real relationship, but the tension and desire you describe in your second paragraph is definitely there.

Thanks for the luck. It's way more exciting than regular flirting. Hopefully nothing terrible will happen at work. If it's awkward already then I'll obviously back off. If not we'll keep going with our pseudo-flirting and I'll invite her out and see what she does. Worse comes to worst, I've been at this job awhile now so I'm looking to switch companies by the end of the year anyway for a pay bump.

Yep. Not that I have anyone that I like right now, but it wouldn't matter if I did. I'm too insecure and afraid to ask anyone out.

It's ok though. I'm getting used to being alone now, and only occasionally does it really bother me. When I hit wizardry in 5.5 years hopefully I am completely uncaring about it by then. Otherwise I'll kill myself.

welcome to this torn wretched world.

Where every girl around you is interested in you only when you're taken.

Same here, but honestly i took a voluntary break from dating because my studies, working out and so much more make my life stressful enough as it is... but same as you, i was actively sought after when i was with my last gf now, nothing.

i hope this does not continue when i decide to get back in it.

>Finally found a passable trap/tranny on Grinder
>Considering testing my heterosexuality by sleeping with her
>won't be able to donate blood anymore, and I have a rare blood type

Feels bad man

What kind of job/field are you in if you don't mind?

i havent asked anyone out but i'm outright ignored on a constant basis. even when they text me first lol

>qt: hey! how are you?
>hello, doing fine (basic details of the day) hbu?
>qt: good :)
>what have you been up to?

crippling silence. I can't even ask them out they just die or something before i can even imply interest. and the worst part is i work or study with most of these girls and they act like we never talked.

worst part is im too nice to call bs on the obvious ploy to get attention and just play along to see how far they get

Product design with a bit of manufacturing, will leave it at that.

>tfw you are now 100% certain that you're ugly and it's the reason you are alone

Fuark lol brutal

>tfw a girl likes you

you only use texts to set shit up my dude. you cant get to know eachother by text except basics because then you will have nothing to talk about in person . "what have you been up too?" is so vague and generic, you shouldn't really even try to get too into a txt convo just set shit up with it and get to know in person.

>I'll take things that never happened for $500

>and i just want to ravage her if you know what i mean

Stop trying to have text conversations unless you're long distancing or it's with your gf. Use texts to set up meetings.

a more appropriate response would have been "hey im good" Hey good here in class/gym/etc then whats up with you or whats going on with you

Sometimes I think death is like going to bed on a Friday night after a fucking shitty weeks work.

>mfw eternal sleep in

:(

TFW bi in a steady relationship with a cute girl and fucking guys on the side. I really want to stop meeting guys, really.

25yo female no sex in 6 years reporting in. I haven't even held hands with anyone in years.

u a fat ass?

yes

Nope. If that means obese. I'm within normal weight and despite being muscular roiding bitch.

pics plox

carrying that much about dumb cunts' egos. Just ask for your own sake and if it boosts someone's ego, who the FUCK cares.

Cheekie?
I'll fuck you baby or let you fuck me as long as you like twinks

I stopped asking women out for the same reasons. Man, what happened? I wasn't always successful, but I could at least get a first date reliably.

So bipolar

>them feelings brah, i know how you it is.

Read Models

>tfw so apathetic don't have the drive to chase women
>anytime I get to know a girl they start chasing after me though
>but they always have boyfriends
>I fuck them anyway and either ruin their relationship or they go back to their bfs like it never happened
>either way I'm alone at the end of it.
All I really want is a fwb. Why can't a single girl ever like me?

Same rejections I can live with. It's the regret of not talking to the girls I like that haunt me

this made me want to kill myself and i'm not suicidal. pls no post more

I honestly couldn't read through this faggoty, but you guys need to meet girls. They are people, some nerdy, some ditsy, some boring as fuck, some self absorbed as hell. Relate to them. Fuck them. Get drunk with them. Whatever. They are just as lost as you. Tell the asshole bitches to fuck off and enjoy the interactions with the down to earth girls. They are not gods or some bullshit like that.

Could've been worse. She could've not cheated on you and the feels would be worse. Keep busy, because thinking about it and feeling sorry does nothing man.

>tfw girls only want to be fuckbuddies/fwb
>never want to pursue a relationship with me
>realise more and more they just want my bod and 18cm dik
>they still act like gains goblins on top of that
fuck you bitch dont try to feed me chocolate again

>tells me she finds me attractive but she has a boyfriend and we work together

It's going to play out as you two being friends user

if you know something that interests her start talking about that or bring it up. Most girls love to talk about themselves or their interests

>last gf
>actually asking girls out
REEE FUCKING NORMIES

I don't think I could ever treat a woman as equal anymore when all they have to do to get in a relationship is say yes or no. I hate those redpill faggots as much as the next guy and I would hate to be one of those delusional lonely sack of shit, but it's just too much. When a woman rejects you and you know she doesn't give a shit because all she has to do is keep doing her stuff and someone else will ask her out within a few days/weeks it's just mind blowing. Meanwhile as a guy if you don't do anything you die alone like a piece of shit. I understand that it's the "guy thing" to do but how could I have any respect for women when they're perfectly okay with their pussy being another guy's trophy.

You don't have to agree with red pill people to be "red pilled" in a way.

There is refusing to have any theories apart from looking at the plain facts (that you easily recognise) and basing your intuitions on these. And there is theorising and building frameworks, whether it's the red pill or r9k or what mainstream society tells you. The latter can be fun but is not necessary and anyone who espouses any of them should bear the burden of proof. Anyone who denies the former is lying or stupid.

Of course girls live lives on easy mode in many ways that I will not outline here. I should be able to say that without being stoned to death by white knights / other internet detritus

>ask girl out
>she says yes
>want to pick date
>suddenly she is busy coming two weeks
>never replied again

I know what you mean m8, literally any girl who isn't horrifically ugly barely has to put effort in and can just 'wait for something to happen'. Meanwhile even fairly attractive guys are fucked if they're just relatively shy.

>tfw gf is mad at me for offending her Muslim friends

This needs the story to be told.

Five? That's nothing.

Hitting up chicks is a numbers thing.

So how do you not get a reputation as a creeper after being rejected 2-3 times if everyone has social media and girls love complaining and boasting about rejecting guys?

She wants to fuck you but she wants you to initiate so she doesn't feel the guilt like it's her fault.

She's going to put up resistance but she's basically waiting for you to engineer a situation where it's on you and not her.

Pretty much any girl in a relationship will cheat at the drop of a hat as long as she can rationalise it later as being your fault and not hers.
You've gotta press it and make the first move.

Lmao your girlfriend doesn't share your political views?

I agree that most guys just need to start meeting and immersing themselves in girls to get a handle on it but they are not 'just as lost as' us.

They're a different beast. They don't work like men do. A lot of guys just can't get it through their head that women do not select based on the same criteria as men.

It's very unintuitive for a lot of guys. If women were just like men no one with muscle would have the slightest problem getting laid.

>meet girl
>fall in love with her
>she has bf
>be friends with her
>one time durnk she tells me she would be togheter with me if she didnt have a bf
>stop talking to her because felling are too strong
>fast forward 2 years
>see she is single on facebook
>chat with her
>meet up with her
>still in love with her
>she says im not her type (whatever the fuck that means)and there will never be more than friendship

fuck i almost forgot her and now im back in love with her without a chance of getting to be with her. im so fucking mad

beat her up man you deserved that

actually thought about forcing me on her. since i was alone with her at the arpartment. but she is so cute and innocent and some way it just tears my heart up. i cant hurt the women i would give everything for.

>but she is so cute and innocent
That's her problem. You have to fix her. A good punch to the face will help her realize her actions have consequences. Rape is fucking gay though what the fuck is wrong with you.

There's nothing wrong with you, maybe think less of the must kiss at the end and really engage with her. Make her feel more comfortable and just be positive. After all that, she just wasn't feeling the same really.. onto the next. gl senpai

>she takes me to a party her friends are throwing
>party is pretty shitty, just a bunch of brown girls drinking
>ask them why they're drinking if they're Muslim (first mistake)
>realize underage fatty stole my beer
>confront her
>fatty gets spooked because I'm huge and tells her older cousin
>her older cousin who my gf likes tells me off for confronting the fatty
>get salty and call her a bitch (second mistake)
>gf gets upset

Gf overreacting a little but she hadn't seen those friends for like a year and she got embarrassed so I understand

I shouldn't let myself get triggered so easily by people anymore

They're lame anyways

wow that was uninteresting and not fun at all
Rather have you lie and make up a story.. lesson learned
T-thanks an-anyway

ditch your liberal signaling gf

>no gf
>you're invisible to grils
>yes gf
>eyefucked constantly
They just KNOW.
inb4 hurrdurr social value this happens even if I'm alone

you wanna punch women. wtf is wrong with you

Sounds cute.

She's engaged brah and she's denied you once, so you know how to deal with her. Don't be that guy. At the very least don't become her excuse.

>all these fitizens who fell for their coworkers with bfs
How do you deal with these feelings

3.52 billion women in the world user... Just keep asking.

Oh and
>she told her 5 year bf that she needs a break
I don't wanna be that guy but

> Be me
> Be manlet
> Be 5/10
> Be eating burger today at lunch
> See girl with nice stockings on, recognise her from nearby store. Lead in with 'I really don't know why you dress so well when all your customers are so old'
> Talk to her whole lunch break
> Get number

It really is that simple.

>she needs a break
>not breaking up, just fucking random guys on the side for a while
>then we can be back together
Fuck her if you get the opportunity but she's human trash, don't ever fall for her.

It's called having game and it's about as simple as telling a manlet "just be tall bro lol"

I got turned downed because of my dick size
It's 5.4

Haven't recovered since

Wrong thread bro