Is Bitcoin dying?

Is Bitcoin dying?
I am not convinced crypto is but surely the fact that Bitcoin is now losing market share to all these other coins that do things other than function as a digital money.

>function as digital money

lel this games about finding a bigger retard

Did Ford die because people starting making something other than the Model T?

Ethereum is the only current gen coin with a future.

Bitcoin is a relic of the past.

It will always be digital gold. Even if it stops dominating the market it will still be gold. We don't use gold for payment anymore but it's still valuable.

this 100%

>for weeks now bitcoin has slowly creeped back up to nearly 50% market dominance
>bitcoin is losing market share

This...

There is a notable step change.

Perhaps it was wrong to say bitcoin was dying, but it is dying in terms of longer term price growth.

Smart contract/ dapp platforms like Ethereum and Neo will surely be better long term.

Of course even these are now encounter new blockchains that will essentially compete with them.

> now losing market share
It's not losing market share..it lost market share with the scaling debate and the 'flippening' bullshit, now it's regaining market share.

Holy fuck ETH is garbage, I have orders I can't even cancel on etherdelta because I need more gas or whatever the fuck that is.

Now I need to go buy more ETH and dump it on that horseshit exchange just to cancel an order

why do people think bitcoin should be at 90% market share? do they really believe all other coins don't deserve a place?

>doesn't understand how ED works
>blames ETH

youre fucking retarded

this

I shouldn't need to understand it, its fucking unnecessarily complex.

Either way ETH will go into the garbage heap eventually, the largest ponzi scheme to fail since that kike kiked kikes

>I shouldn't need to understand it

ok 8/10 if this is bait
if not bait, seriously kill yourself, your ignorance doesn't change the fact that most people aren't nearly as stupid as you

dude it's all protocol layer shit right now. you're bitching that the internet is worthless because your dial up modem is too hard to use and half the addresses don't work. and you're saying these web browser things and "web sites" are just bells and whistles on a broken system.

only with eth instead of the net.

or the lines keep getting cut and there's no way to build infrastructure because storms exist: this telephone thing will NEVER take off.

or railroads. those fucking tracks? lmao too expensive to build and people can just toss pennies on them to destroy trains. worthless tech amirite?

my god you people don't get it

The only thing you have proven to me is smarter people use Ether Delta and that I should switch to trading where retards trade for better gains.

Hey guys I found the missing autistic faggot!

No, but studabaker, packard, and a dozen others did.

Btc might go zero, we will need to find the next better coin. Then it will moon and we will all get rich

That can be applied to all buying and selling.