Should I just chug back 4 scoops of this and call it a day or will I not live to my 40's?

Should I just chug back 4 scoops of this and call it a day or will I not live to my 40's?
It would average to $10 a day for 2500 calories and 100 grams protein

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would feel like shit after a couple of weeks

yes, but your poos would be 100% liquid.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

that stuff tastes like shit do GOMAD

i couldn't even imagine

GOMAD is cheaper with more protien

You gonna shit like a fire hydrant.

but would it be worth it

you would leak diarrhea and would probably start vomitting it up after like a week but i guess you could try

What makes shit solid? Grains/fiber?

you'd be drinking milk or water with protein powder and some kind of carb powder and it would run out of you faster than it would go into your mouth

Carbs and fat.
Fibre gives something your bowels can push against.
Too much protein is indigestible.

I am highly lactose intolerant. Is GOMAD right for me?

Milk, faggot

$3/d for 2400kcal and 128g protein

This shit tastes fucking disgusting and is mostly just carb. It's easy to just think you can chug it, but it honestly was a massive chore getting through a whole bag. I can't imagine a scenario where my diet was exclusively this, plus it's kind of expensive, and your poop would be liquid shards of glass.

Don't.

Major ingredient is maltodextrin. Classified as a complex carb due to its molecular structure, but has a GI of ~160. Take that index as with a grain of salt but maltodextrin will: digest faster than dextrose, spike insulin very, very efficiently (read: fast), inflame your gut, give you prediabetes, bloat you.

I didn't shit solid for the 8 weeks I used this product. A smarter option is mixing a high quality whey, with a casein and blending that with oat/rice/potato/yam powder.

But just think of the GYNO
I'm on the edge of just passable puffiness. How will I look after a month of that?

mass gainer is such a waste of money...
bro just eat a lot of real food.

My tummy just can't take four chicken breasts a day, bro

You won't live your 40's. You also won't live to your 30's. You also probably won't live to see next Christmas. Aside from the fact that it likely does not have all the micro nutrients and trace chemicals you need to live, it has 9 grams of fat in a 2500 calorie serving. You need fat to live, and 9 grams a day is an EXTREME deficit. I'm not a doctor so I couldn't say for sure how long you could last getting that little fat, but it's not long.

You can't fucking eat 4 chicken breasts in an entire day? Give up.

How are you not full after four chicken breasts? Sometimes I wish I started my journey as a fat fuck because eating still feels like the hardest part of the discipline even three years in.

Why don't you just pour some sugar in your whey instead?

I don't eat them all in one sitting, I eat one with some rice or potatoes or veggies or whatever, then wait three or four hours, and repeat another 3 times. At least I did until I discovered how much more delicious and cheap thighs are. Oh yeah, protip: thighs fucking delicious and cheap and easy to power down, try thighs.

How many do you eat a day? Working out is easy, it's eating so much that wears me down

DON'T EAT THEM ALL AT ONCE

>Oh yeah, protip: thighs fucking delicious and cheap and easy to power down, try thighs.

Agreed there. Thighs are awesome. Breasts are very filling -- I prefer them when cutting.

>4 scoops
>come on

My sides. Oh my sides.

Make a high calories shake with blended foods. I drink a 2500kcal shake every morning. Don't buy that shit

Yes

What do you use? Looking for ingredients

Like I said in another post I eat thighs now because they're much tastier. About a pound and a half a day. In addition to that I have about a pound and a half of either potatoes or rice & beans, some veggies, some fruit, and an omelet for breakfast, a whey shake if I worked out that day, and some snacks throughout the day (nuts, avocado, jerky, etc.).

My mom went on a fat free diet for around a year at which point she got eczema on her forearms and hands so bad she couldn't even eat or wipe her ass. On a good day, her skin wouldn't split and gush blood. She had to absolutely slather herself up to her elbows in vasoline and very delicately put on two elbow-high cashmere gloves just so she could go out to eat.

Don't do it, OP, you need dietary fat.

Sorry if I came across as meaning that I don't understand how you're eating them all in one sitting. One breast alone seems to leave me satiated for an extremely long time, versus say a chicken thigh as also suggested.

>2 1/2 cups of oats
>2 1/2 cups of milk
>1/2 cup egg whites
>4 Table spoons peanut butter
>2 bananas
>2 Table spoons of olive oil
>3 scoops of whey
>150g greek yoghurt

Thats really odd. Maybe a lack of fat intake caused troubles producing the oils used to moisturize the skin...?

Did a doctor say anything about it?

Here's an easy one:
Two cups of milk, 200cal, 16g protein
A banana, 100cal
4 tbsp peanut butter, 400cal, 16g protein
1 cup plain greek yogurt, 150cal, 22g protein
1 scoop chocolate whey, 120cal, 25g protein

Total: 970 calories, 79g protein
Fucking tasty too

please tell me you cook that egg white

>My mom went on a fat free diet
Moms are so fucking stupid, lol

don't say that my mom posts on Veeky Forums

Nah lad. You don't have to.

I'm sorry user's mom I didn't mean you

Won't you get sick?

Not when they are pasteurized liquid egg whites, you know the kind in the carton. They're fine.

You gotta do those 4 scoops cmon, cmon you wanna get big you gotta eat big CMOOON!!1

yeah, but you wastefully cut the bioavailability of the egg by not cooking it
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141

I... I don't get it....

fuck. Thanks for the tip lad, i'll stop eating this shit

I believe user is quoting Rich Pinata, a relatively famous youtube personality and bodybuilder. The image attached appears to be a still of one of his videos.

damn, I need to spend more time here

when i look into rich pinata's eyes i see the vast infinite and empty universe