I FUCKING bought vanilla flavored whey protein powder and it tastes like shit. How do I make it not taste like shit?

I FUCKING bought vanilla flavored whey protein powder and it tastes like shit. How do I make it not taste like shit?

Mebe mix it with chocolate milk for a cookies and cream flavor?

what kind

i bought vanilla once and it tasted minty and made me vomit

if you buy ON get french vanilla creme, the vanilla icecream is a mistake. Mix it with milk and a little pb2 and it tastes like a cross between eggnog and a vanilla milkshake.

Mix it with instant coffee, chocolate powder, cinnamon, or any combination of the three.

>gnc

it's all your fault you pleb

I like vanilla. It's my first choice.

blend with ice, almond milk and a 80 calorie yogurt.

Or don't be a pussy and drink it cause you're not a pussy.

right COOL but how do you un-shittify it

>that image

no one hits me up. ever

maybe he just enjoys vanilla

I must have a rare condition where protein actually tastes good for me. I've never had bad tasting protein, swear on me mum.

>not getting unflavoured

Do you actually care about fitness?

Add frozen berries with milk and it basically turns it into a berry smoothie. Don't forget the ice.

Mix it with other flavors that compliment Vanilla, mix berries, peanut butter, neutella, even nuts. Have you tried mixing it with dese nuts?

I added a yogurt to mine when it's disgusting.

heheheh I *do* just like vanilla!

Sorry OP, I have no solutions, except to say to come to Toronto and I'll buy it from you (if it's a good tasting vanilla).

Other people's ideas sound good: add PB, instant coffee, fruit. Did you try that yet?

Peanut butter and milk.

Like giant globs of peanut butter. Vanilla protein is always a mistake and I'm the kind of guy who prefers vanilla ice cream over chocolate.

Here's how you fix your problem, OP:

1. Throw that shit into the bin
2. Get unflavored whey instead
3. 'Flavor' it with whatever the fuck you want

Problem solved. You're welcome.

I made the same mistake.
Bought another srawberry flavored tub and now usually take one spoon of each. Its ok.

I usually take my protein with a smoothie since I can't really stand the taste of regular ass whey all the time.

>throw in my supplements
>pour in milk
>add frozen fruit
>a solid spoonful of greek yogurt
>2 scoops of whey

blend that shit up and stick it in the freezer a few hours before gym. when I get back it's reached an almost froyo consistency and is actually pretty pleasant to consume.

2 spoons if nesqik will stop it tasting like shit