Enjincoin

enjincoin.io/

You're running out of time Veeky Forums :)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xf629cbd94d3791c9250152bd8dfbdf380e2a3b9c-ETH
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/hedge-funds-flip-icos-leaving-other-investors-holding-the-bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it at bittrex?

But I already have 35k OP

ENJ_Apex, [03.10.17 12:58]
HitBtc, Tidex, EtherDelta, Coss then followed by Binance / Gatecoin and more

buying in as soon as my link sell order goes through.

GOD DAMMIT I CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND CANT WITHDRAW FOR 24 HOURS, FUCK BINANCE

8400 enj. will i make it?

yes

What does this mean for Bancor? Wasn't Enjin one of the first to pair?
What does this mean for Bancor?

what are the short term return expectations you have for this?

it would be a competitor to gamecredits?

How is this not just going to immediately dump when it hits exchanges? Pre-sale investors paid 40% of ICO price. They're all just gonna dump immediately. Maybe it's a good coin for a longterm hold but I'm curious how it'll do when it hits ED.

This fud again.

this is one of those coins that'll trade near ico price, and be stagnant for a while

it wont pull a ODN and trade for 2x ico price right out of the floodgates and increase to 6x

this is whats stopping me from buying, however everyone thought chainlink would do the same and look how that panned on.

>this lack of a retort

ICOs that give such a huge presale bonus are prone to getting dumped.

This is actually being ran by a company that has a lot of experience and a product that is widely used.

Did LINK give such a huge bonus to presale investors? A quick google says presale got 2400 LINK for 1 ETH, and I believe everyone who participated in the crowdsale got 2600 LINK for 1 ETH.

We've hit peak ponzi with the ICOs. I'm only in legitimate projects but this shit is convincing me there wil be a crash because of these scams.

>implying

Can i send ETH from my exodus wallet and still receive the tokens?

yes

Oh shit thumbs up emojis, nevermind then. Shit I don't care what any of you do with your money and I hope this does really well for you all; just if I got in on the presale I'd be pretty excited about dumping and running to the next ICO, especially if it didn't immediately moon.

I got in the presale but i'm gonna HODL

etherdelta.com/#0xf629cbd94d3791c9250152bd8dfbdf380e2a3b9c-ETH

I'll be waiting here to see the carnage.

don't fall for this shitcoin you idiots it's just another pnd case with nothing special that hasn't been invented already
pre-sale investors WILL dump hard on you

Dont get sad when this coin has 100x over the next year.

Ive used enjin's services before and they have a good hold on a market that has users, as well as marketers. and they are the kind of people who are familiar with a digital landscape and know how to use it. They will adopt this easily. much of the younger generation will adopt this and make it huge.

people always say they'll hold long term untill it nears the breaking point or it moves down rapidly

>le 100x meme

fuck jewish shill scum

Nothing you just said has anything to do with blockchain, their token, or the actual project.

I hate the ICO landscape.

>what are tokenized game items minted with smart contracts on ethereum
>what are mobile wallet apps integrated with enjin + enjin coin minted items

Founder Vitek has a fucking black eye in one of his videos? Singapore EYECO crackdown?

If all you do is hype up blockchain for the purpose of block chain, normies wont give a fuck you idiot. They are making a decentralized digital market for a wide variety of games. and you can actually cash out on this market.

Stay poor faggot.

money follows the newer generations eventually. I'm sure youre some neck beard in his thirties who's peak of enjoyment is taking his dog on a walk. Kill yourself.

bad use cases?

What kind of game player wants to wait for block transaction confirmations? What the fuck are you talking about?

HURR DURR STATE CHANNELS DON'T EXIST AND DON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF CONFIRMATION TIMES

how fucking new are you?

if you arent aware of state channels for ethereum then your opinion on a cryptogaming infrastructure coin is severely flawed

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/hedge-funds-flip-icos-leaving-other-investors-holding-the-bag

better read that

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/hedge-funds-flip-icos-leaving-other-investors-holding-the-bag
this article is about HEDGE FUNDS investing into presales/icos and fucking over their investors. Enjin had a completely public and open presale. The icos in this article offered PRIVATE presale rounds to the hedge funds. not the same thing

>Enjin has partnered with Bancor and announced their adoption of the Bancor protocol as a component of Enjin Coin, the Ethereum-based cryptocurrency for the game industry.

Hmmmmmmm