This is very appealing to me, I'm not gay but this is very appealing

This is very appealing to me, I'm not gay but this is very appealing.

My sister expressed sexual interest in this person based purely on their body, how is it that I could get to look like such a magnificent beast?

Sorry, user. You must be new here. Let me bring you up to speed--that's the king of Veeky Forums, Big Mike P.

You won't ever look like such a magnificent beast. Even with steroids, gh, clen, you name it. That's god tier genetics right there. You might say he has the "it" factor. What is it, you may ask? It's it.

naw man all im saying the guy need to be lifting way better espeially in his chest area yknowatimasaying damn that chest there need to be reworked fore real tho and why the fuck my boi here wheears a white panty omg like fr mang this shit aint even funny my homie in the op picture need to change his wardrobe asap man why cant yall whites just have better commune sense in dressing man like loook at yourtself in the mirror and say man this shit ain right i aint got no chest and why am i wearing white panties omfg nigga for real fr

Thanks, I thought he was the king of this board or something because I always see him around here and I saw some 240p leaked footage on some Polish site once of him deadlifting 200kg for reps before it cut off and the entire ite 404'd.. I always wonder how many reps he went on to do.

Could I look enough like him that I could trick a grill? Not my sister though haha, that would be fucked haha. She's hot though, she's not ugly, I'd fuck her real hard if I wasn't her brother but I wouldn't bang her because I'm her brother and don't find her attractive haha even if she's probably a 9/10 to most guys. haha.

nigga do you even read what i said in the guy need to be lifting way better espeially in his chest area yknowatimasaying damn that chest there need to be reworked fore real tho and why the fuck my boi here wheears a white panty omg like fr mang this shit aint even funny my homie in the op picture need to change his wardrobe asap man why cant yall whites just have better commune sense in dressing man like loook at yourtself in the mirror and say man this shit ain right i aint got no chest and why am i wearing white panties omfg nigga for real fr

I read what you said but had already replied, I was going to mention to you that although he is quite lean and ripped, he actually did 50 clap pushups with 30kg on his back once.. after a marathon.

Now that's just a rumour, but I've also seen a video of him bench pressing another body builder for reps. For real.

Bump

haha

I'm also not gay, but I feel as though I understand your sister's sexual interest in this man.
Been trying to get a physique like that for about 7 years now, still haven't managed to find the right workout for it.
My advice to you is to just keep posting threads about trying to look like this guy, because sooner or later I'm bound to work out how to do it, and then I'll be able to let you know.

Thanks man, I'll make a few threads a week and when you figure out just give me a shout, yeah?

I don't presume to know his secrets, but heard he lifts random objects like motorbikes, logs, etc. when he is too far from the gym or feels like a sneaky 12am work out. Start there and let me know how it goes.

kys

What does kys mean? This is my third time on Veeky Forums

KYS is a family operated business based in Jeffersonville, IN located a block away from the Ohio River. For over 50 years, KYS has served the boating community with quality service, sales, and parts.

Thank

Fun samefagging.

What? This is my third time on Veeky Forums

I liked this board better when I could just have a peaceful discussion about our humble king without getting harassed by boating shills

MIKE is eating PIZZA and writing GREAT music while you LIFT and listen to GARBAGE.

STOP POSTING DIAPERMAN
OP NEVER POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOPOPST DIAPERMAN JUST STOPDIAPERMAN DON'T POSTING DIAPERMAN JUST STOPPOST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOP DIAPERMAN JUST STOP POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POSTING DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POSTING DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POSTING DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOPNEVER POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOPAN NEVER POSTING DIAPERMAN JUST STOP POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOP POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOPOSTING DIAPERMAN JUST STOPPOSTING DIAPERMAN JUST STOPUST STOP POSTING DIAPERMAN DON'T POSTING DIAPERMAN JUST STOP POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOPN'T POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN JUST STOPEVER POSTING DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN DON'T POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN NEVER POST DIAPERMAN
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Forgot to mention, I'm not OP though

Thats not Mike Patton thats Ian Chiswell the singer of the Gobetweens