AAAAAAAAA WHY DID I BUY IN TO THE SHILLS

AAAAAAAAA WHY DID I BUY IN TO THE SHILLS

Is there any hope for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy more ODN

obviously

why the fuck do you mouth breathers not organize your blockfolio by holdings value?

and yet you are missing the one shill that truly matters.

chill. HOLD the kyber to $3, LINK to $1. sell salt bc shit token. sell obsidian.

I'm a poorfag as it is, not hard to keep four coins in check

It isnt too late? What should I sell???? I would rather see my LINK drop down to sat than sell right now

Another fucking Link thread...

will i make it user

Bruh none of those coins are on bittrex. Bittrex is where the real money is at and shitcoins go 1000x on there bruh.

this is the worst advice.
Sell Kyber
SALT will recover sooner than Kyber and LINK
sell Link
buy ODN

Fucking SALT. I saw it being shilled here and I looked into it, feeling smart as fuck. The idea seemed groundbreaking at the moment and their site selled the coins for fucking 25$. I guess this proved once and for all what a fucking brainlet I am

Hardcore one coin trader here
Started at 800 two weeks ago dipped to 400 then climbed through major autism and learning

Oops

be careful man... i worked my way from 1k to 6k and then lost it all on fucking monaco. i mean obviously obsidian is a better bet but just saying anything can happen

Buy swift all like link investors will pump it soon.

What exactly is wrong with salt?
When I watched the video it looked like a neat idea.
There a legit reason or just some more bs biz likes to say?

Sell Kyber right now for ODN?

Good job user, I went in two weeks ago too with 1k so I'm still at a gain but fuck it hurts seeing the -%. got lucky with ZEC but seems like the luck has run out

i have a system and rules i follow. always high volume markets

We are all believers in ODN because we believe in doing what we want without being under the prying eyes of the government. I should be able to buy time with a prostitute without any needless stress.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies

we are all going to make it

I actually know what im doing now when I trade and i now understand the idea behind "not sharing secrets. even though im only at 3k.
who else feeling the sense of mastery?

OP here, I still feel like it's gonna take off, the idea is actually cool. I chose a piss poor time to buy in though

You need moar ODN

>ODN is literally the most shilled coin
>Nah man lets put everything into these month-old coins ATH
Always buy into the shills idiot.

secrets need to hit critical mass for you to get gains. look at elix and where it was two weeks ago.

ODN is saving you