What a sec, what is even the point of a coin released by an ICO?

What a sec, what is even the point of a coin released by an ICO?

Okay, so a company crowdsources money by selling imaginary coins.

Now what? What do these coins do? I have 5000 LINK, what can I do with it other than hope the value of them raises for really no good reason (but we pretend it correlates with the value of the company like stock prices even though this shit ain't company shares). Call me a retard, I don't even care.

>he bought a coin without reading the whitepaper

I'm glad retards like you exist. This is a zero sum game and it makes me glad that my competition is this stupid.

>my whitepapers

Wow much corporate
So robust

>he can't even answer the question
>just says I'm a retard he's winner #1 best guy

Ook merci

If you had just read the Chainlink white paper you would know what the tokens are for. Stop expecting to be spoon babby

SELL SELL SELL

Most of them are scams. Some of them aren't.

It's just companies who can't get regular capital from normal investors or straight scams turn to icos.

Like Sandcoin. Each Sandcoin is backed by a cubic meter of sand and funding from the project is used to build their sand pit. Yes, one day when the world economy collapses we will all benefit from money backed by dirt.

>we're gonna use COINS for digital transactions!

Neato business idea

A genius idea from the Middle East it seems.

No I won't answer your question and titfeed you. I love you though, we need losers in this game for the rest of us to get rich.

Guys you do realise that all of us are actualy investing into some super early startups, many of which do not even have a product out of alpha. People who actually hold money and are smart are not toughing this shit for a very good reason "yet". Usually an investor asks how much profit or at fucking least how much turnover a company has, then compares shares and and gives an evaluation. Many coins which are valued at 2- 10 usd right now are worth FUCKING CENTS IN REALITY. This is like a huge virtual videogame, where everyone chases muh gainz and some virtual money. It is very possible for this whole market to harakiri within a month. Will Blockchain die? No.. very likely not. the tech behind it is soldi. But for the love of fucking jesuscoin, don't pretend every single ICO is going to revolutionize the world etc. Take it for what it fucking is, a huge gamble, where people who have no self preservation instinct and go yolo mode all in can make the gains of a lifetime. Or lose it all. Biz is like a fucking neural network hivemind checking and comparing coins, shilling and kekking some random shit, waves in the community which might be noticed and are a sign of something good because nolifers and NEETS do nothing else besides comparing coins, or something bad because someone wants to loose his bags etc. Just ride it or leave it, there is no guide, no handholding, just risk, fun and maybe an epic reward at the end. This is the .com bubble all over, and we are in the year 1998.. chillax and love

so there's a company in asia that ALREADY makes mobile payments for pajeets and shit without bank accounts. they're just moving to use crypto because it's easier.

you're literally buying pajeet dollars for pennies on the dollar. pajeet dollars that are ALREADY being used and will have a big boom in usage once they get off the old tech and onto the new tech.

So they're looking out for the lil guy, right? Giving us a chance to get some of the action. Fuck going to rich angel investors. And they're getting millions of dollars for an "idea". Genius!!!

Okay, enjoy getting rich off your Pogs, Jerry.

For a lot of the coins there is no point yet. They are supposedly working hard on implementing an actual use for the coin, and the quality projects will do this.

However, there are many coins being used right now for their planned purpose. BAT is already being used to pay for whatever they offer on the Brave browser, Bancor is being used to swap tokens, Binance is being used to trade with less fees on Binance, CFI is being used to participate in ICOs, XMR is being used to buy drugs safely, hell even NMR is being used to stake for data competitions. I left out a ton, but you get the idea.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug

OMG?

I love when an ico hits the exchange because it gets volitale and I can flip it around.

That is literally all it is good for. And I never buy until it hits the exchanges.

I got one! I got one!!! GrapeCoin. You buy the coins. I buy the land and plant grapes. When the shit takes off you buy MY wine with your COINS. Nothing else. Who's in??

KEK

so, basically what youre saying is, buy jesuscoin?

how do i ICO, thats a good name for a coin. all the biblebashers will be buying that shit.

yes, that's what OMG is. it's pajeet dollars you buy for cheap to fund their mobile app. it's also supported by money skeleton as one of the flagship eth dapps.

AND they gave the coins out for free in an air drop. i got $200 worth and i'm just going to wait 20 years to see where it goes for shits and giggles.

nice just bought and sold 100k

Are u cereal?
LINKs are some kind of internal currency in Chainlink. It will be used to pay people for sustaining the network by processing smart contracts

he is a retard who does no research. so basically the reason why we make money here.
>retard buys something
>has no idea how it even works
>sells for a loss
>we take the profit
>reard calls it a scam

Jesuscoin: a project of Vatican
Buy indulgences with Jesuscoins.
Jesuscoin is backed by Pope's holy power he collects as Servant of the Servants of God.
Weekly production of the holy power is enough to completely redeem 25 sinner souls. So every week 25 JSC are produced.
If you feel like buying an indulgence, just send 1 JCO to Vatican Reserve's adress. You need to pray for the soul you want to save from inferno, while your tx is being processed, in order for it to have effect.
You can send fractions of JSC in case you just want to reduce someone's eternal suffering in hell by, say, 1/2.

Rn, I hope this particular retard buys.

I bet that's EXACTLY why you bought Chainlink. God, Veeky Forums posters are such tools.

I've never and would never sell any investment at a loss. Do you really need to understand how a utility works in order to invest in it for example? The logic you used to draw your conclusion outs you as a 15 year old.

Bought 5000 LINK at 15 cents bro. Enjoy my bags in a few weeks, retard.

thanks for buying my bags OP dumbass

they go on vacations around the world

???

You sold your LINK at 12 cents or something?
Good boy.
Very wise.
King of Pogs.

Welcome to the crypto currency pyramid scheme friendo

> muh 3 years development
> muh slack jawed Slav Sergey
> muh oracle problem
> muh some shitcoin that barely got listed on binance is going to be implemented by SWIFT
> muh some presentation on the way to taking a shit will change the banking system

Buy a REAL coin like OmiseGo fags

"I-I w-would never s-sell at loss!!"
sure buddy