Skinny guys get photoshopped to be less skinny guys

Some cunts on facebook shared this video and it pretty much captures the whole of skinny cunt mentality. As a previous hungry skelly, I used to have the same shitty mentality

(facebook)
/tryguys/videos/582659981910888/

>"I have this fear of seeing the final photo and being crushed in knowing that I can never achieve that ideal"

can someone tell these cunts that all they have to do is lift for 8 months and eat food in order to get these "ideal" bodies?

skellys are more annoying that fatties

what the fuck?
The guys in the photos are all pretty much ottermode and all those nerds are flipping their shit about how huge they are? Really?

t. fatty

Former skelly here.

When you are skelly, literally any body with at least a tiny bit of muscle on it is "buff". The skelly mentality is quite delusional

Reading the comments on facebook is infuriating. Nothing but women commenting on how they prefer the before photos, and how sexy the guys are. Half them say the photoshopped pictures are 'too buff' and 'unrealistic'.

The after photos just look like regular healthy dudes.

>I know that I'm not less of a man

Lmao, those are the guys who'd get cucked in the blink of an eye.

They're all so fucking ugly.

>mfw these guys live off of doing stupid shit on camera and making humor that appeals to tweenage girls

Instant confidence boost. TYVM user.

Normies have a completely different view of body image than Veeky Forums.

That one guy who said
>"I'd have to workout all the time and sacrifice everything to get a body like that".
>shit normies believe
God fucking forbid anyone of you fuccbois put forth any effort whatsoever.

Those dudes need a new body and a new face.

Holy fuck, is this what the world has come to? The genetic stock is so fucking rotten every fucking person looks like their facial bones are melting?

Where are the chins, the brow ridges? Christ sake.

I think the Asian guy is handsome(in that exotic kinda way) but holy shit is he gigantic cuck and highkey faggot.

All of the photoshops turned them from a YDEL to DYEL except for the Christiano Ronaldo guy. His photoshop made him actually look good

I was feeling kind of down about my cut progress the past few days. I'm over 50% through my cut and haven't made 50% of the progress in the mirror.

Now I feel much better... It's amazing thinking that you have far surpassed other mens idea of an "un-achievable photoshopped physique", but at the same time are still not satisfied and feel disappointed about knowing you can achieve even more and have let yourself down...

Normies infuriate me and make me happy at the same time.

I'm a former skelly and this is true from my experience.

More than that, you learn that people who don't lift have a very unrefined sense of how athletic a person is based on looks.

10,000 hours in paint later

I love hearing all the excuses they so readily vomit forward. I was skinny fat my whole life and had the same mentality. It's just a reminder how normies think and how weak willed most people actually are. Typically I don't think my progress and changes are that big of a deal it's just something I enjoy doing, but this is an eye-opening reminder that to your average normie having abs and visible muscle mass is akin to greek-god status. thanks for the shot of confidence.

>Normies think you're ripped

>You live knowing that you are closing to the starting line than the finishing flag

>Their compliments mean nothing. It is the same as a fool telling you that you are smart relative to them

take this time to appreciate how far you've come user. you spend your time on a board that constantly tells you your progress is shit, your body is shit, your lifts are shit, etc. this place is filled with a toxicity that easily seeps into your daily thinking, and it makes you hypercritical of yourself and your body. free yourself from that and take a moment to reflect on all the work you've put in and how far you've actually come.

I think this is the smartest post I've ever seen on this board.

inb4 normies get out REEEEEEE

Current skelly here, like said, any bit of muscle is more than I have. But I do think that people don't understand that they can make themselves better, and that working out pays off, just not as quick as most want. I've only been working out for a month, and I can feel that I am stronger already, and that my muscles are slightly bigger than they were when I started. It feels really good to know that the work is paying off, I just don't think many people want to do the work necessary.

Thank you user

aye lmao, every skelly in my gym thinks im fucking huge and i slay puss all day.

It legitamely means nothing me, i think i look shit.

10/10 post of the day

>should i not be ok looking like i do?
>should i strive for this?
Yes, yes you should. If you like the second pic more than the first (you do, we know it)

I'm not really concerned about their bodies, but why the fuck do they all have super high pitched voices?

those facebook comments gave me aids

>you looked better before
>you were sexy before
>those after pictures were just gross!

jeeez, what kind of girls say stupid shit like this?

that's just how americans talk

fat ones

this

Jesus fucking Christ these comments.

How do people develop this fucking mentality?

getting upset at buzzfeed being retarded is like being surprised that dogs bark

pretty sweet life if you ask me

Can confirm, what the actual fuck.

is that clarence's mum?

yes!

LOL all these women in the comments pretending like they wouldn't bend over and spread themselves for bodies like Ronaldo or Tatum.

hips dhrave

No it's not
I stopped watching when they said
>you need to dedicate all of your time and money to looking good, and it's really only possible when you're a movie star who has trainers and dietitians and teams of people helping you do this

The comments just pissed me off even more

>ou are now aware that all posts containing instances of tripple periods("...") are lengthy incoherent whines of a mentally deseased author.

what women say, as always, does not matter in the slightest. their actions speak louder than their words.

>you spend your time on a board that constantly tells you your progress is shit, your body is shit, your lifts are shit, etc. this place is filled with a toxicity that easily seeps into your daily thinking, and it makes you hypercritical of yourself and your body.
>Implying this is bad.
You need to know the difference between a good body and a above average body. Yes you look better than most normies, but that's not much of an achievement when everyone looks like shit. Veeky Forums tells the truth because they are anons and anons are impartial.

Jesus Christ, I'm trying to keep this rage inside. This is absolutely disgusting.
YOU FUCKING RETARDS ARE GAWKING OVER OTTERMODE FAGGOTS
KILLYOURSELFS

I gotta say tho, I'd fuck Jim.

/thread

No way. Skelly don't stink like sour milk and take up half of my fucking seat on airplanes.

Anons are also bitter and jealous. They also troll. I'd rather look good to a bunch of people in real life.

If you look good to the people here then you'd look incredible to normies. Getting a compliment here actually means something

you are literally a fucking idiot.

the only lean person there is the chink.

the white guys can't even be classified as skinnyfat, #1 and #3 are visibly fat (20%+)

They're in denial because of PC culture, but subconsciously they will always go for the more buff/athletic looking guys.

>all those fucking toads saying "you looked better before"

Of course fatties are gonna say that. Seems like there might be a few attractive ones that say the same thing, but fuck are they delusional. If one of those skinntfats and a Chad both wanna take her home at the end of a Saturday night, who's she gonna choose?

>When I think of my attractiveness, I think of my personality. But as guys, you don't often think of your body as sexual.

Who the fuck is this cuck trying to speak for all guys? I've never met a guy who would say this. Your personality is what contributes to attractiveness, but not your body? This generation belongs in a garbage can.

> Why do people have different ideas from me?
> By my subjective perceptions they look alright

I'm not saying that being hungry to improve is bad. You should always be pushing yourself to accomplish more. But it's also unhealthy to be constantly emotionally sandbagging yourself.

Consider this.. what types of people do you like to be around? The type that are ridden with a self-loathing that inevitably projects itself outwards in the form of negative energy and attempts at bringing others down? Or the type that are confident and comfortable with themselves, surround themselves with positive energy, and don't hesitate to project that confidence on others by also bringing them up?
Your inner dialogue has everything to do with how you carry yourself, tends to dictate the energy you radiate, and therefore has a direct impact on how others perceive you. Now take a guess at which types of people tend to inhabit this board.

Well, in the video he even said he was gay.

if you were working at a hipster job, would you keep posting on /pol/? Or better yet, what if they made you sign a clause, that if they catch you posting on Veeky Forums, they will destroy your reputation for 15 years.

It's 'cool' to not care.
The sheep are willingly fattening and dumbing themselves up, and the wolves are pushing for it

I think he was talking about the final "unattainable" photoshopped bodies.

there's your problem I don't shitpost on /pol/, I shitpost on chad boards like fit, tv and biz

Probably lack of testosterone from lack of good diet and lifting.

hahaha this

>40
>Looks at least 60
>'Hormone issues'

Those are the final results of their shoops? Seems like it would be pretty easily achievable for those guys desu.

Eat more. Lift heavier.

Lol one of the pictures was bieber? Didn't he put on that muscle in like a couple months? Fuck these pathetic cucks

>Skellingtons eat two small dishes and some cookies a day and think they "eat a lot"

Used to be me
>I can eat heaps and whatever I want and not put on weight
>Reality: Skip breakfast, tiny lunch and a big dinner

>Try to explain this to workmate who has the same world view and he refuses to acknowledge it.
Skellys are the worst.

that is a deep fukin skwat

It really fucking doesn't
Getting senpai to notice you is an empty victory

You're way too fucking balanced and reasonable to be posting on Veeky Forums famalam

I wanna say you're wrong but God damm you can't be more right. I personally found that selft loathing is the reason I have overcome my own challenges both physical and emotional

Asian boy has 9/10 face. 18 months lifting would push him to 9.5

>/tv/
>Chad boards
Wew lad

Oh good God the asain

Keep looking for excuses as to why /fit doesn't like your body
Normies expect average
/fit expects either progress or a nice fit body
My friends irl say I have a nice body and so does /fit, I wasn't posting for approval anyways I was posting about my posture. Taking criticism so self defensively is a shit never improve mentality you place on yourself, no need to project onto others

Normal squat for oly lifting m8, you'd be laughed out of most oly gyms for only squatting parallel unless you are still working on squat mobility and genuinely can't get lower.

Yeah, left needs to eat high protein and bench until his eyes bleed, asian needs to curl and bench a bit, and right pretty much just needs to curl, bench, and do a little cardio.

Fucking skinny guys piss me off. They just need to eat and lift things. One of those is a basic function of life. Us fat guys have to eat less; forcing ourselves to restrict a basic function while simultaneously lifting and doing more cardio to burn more calories, which is normally offset by eating more. And they whine that all they actually have to do is eat an extra McDouble a day and hit the gym for an hour per weekday.

They're just women who don't want to be obliged to go to the gym. They want a bf who is as lazy ass them.

I can barely see a difference. They all still look dyel

The Asian guy on the right already has an ideal body if he's going for tiny Asian girls who like anime
Looks like pretty good potential for lifting too, not that any of these fuccbois would ever do that

Betas choose Betas user, and most women (and most men) are Betas.

This video tilted me off the planet. Fuck you OP.

Fuck those type of people. I actually can't even view them as people. Who would rather lie to themselves, instead of spend 5 hours a week in order to elongate their life and the increase the quality of it.?

kek

I watched this from start to finish, it angered me that the comments were full of people supporting their "this is not attainable" bullshit.

Been lifting for 1.5 years, id say i look relatively close to their difficult to attain physiques, hold a steady full time job, relationship, hang with friends, play games, and still hit the gym 6 days a week and meal prep.

I'm just not some skinny fat DYEL talking about unrealistic expectation bullshit.

Fuck these guys.

Is this true for women on men

>complaining about inability to keep food out of mouth
>can't understand how some people DON'T want to eat like a fat fuck

They say these bodytypes are unobtainable, but I just want to strait up ask them "have you ever tried? Have you ever put legitimate effort towards exercising?" of coarse this is rhetorical as we already know the answer.

"I can't get the perfect body, so I may as well not try at all"

Hi Lotus
Is your injury all healed up?

Riding a unicycle on a treadmill actually looks pretty fun tbqh

im pretty sure the asian one just lied and actually does go to the gym, or at least does calisthenics at home, because he has slight abs and a nicer body than the 3 spergs next to him

He properly just doesn't eat like shit and if I'm not mistaken Eugene is or at least was a dancer so probably not quite as sedentary as the rest