The Greatest Wealth Transfer of Our Time Takes Place Today

The greatest wealth transfer of our time is about to take place.

In just a few hours, most of Veeky Forums is going to pump up a coin called ELIX and when the whales and rest of the small-cap crypto community starts buying in, we will already be at 2 or 3x the price we are now.

This is the LEGENDARY transfer of wealth from normies to US, Veeky Forums, that we have all been waiting for!

For god's sakes, don't miss it!

Believe the memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/742peu/is_elixir_a_good_investment/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400
etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8#balances
discord.gg/4UpaAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump it on them!!!!

Obvious P&D shill.

We will pump it up and they will join us.

Check out >That thread has the anons who are pumping it. Over $70,000 USD incoming.

This is OUR time to make it.

Dude the chances are you'll have your arse ripped out from under you when people dump rapidly. Volumes too low for it to be a safe bet.

Volume is over 550 BTC on Coinexchange alone right now and has been rising a ton in the past few hours.

Stop spreading FUD. A lot of us are genuinely becoming rich today.

550 BTC is still more volume than most coins and more than half the volume of LINK.

It's going to be legendary.

If you miss what's about to happen today, Veeky Forums, then I don't think you can EVER use the
>greatest wealth transfer from normies to those of us on Veeky Forums
meme ever again. This is IT.

Get hyped. It's the day we've all been waiting for.

MTH bro is going for it, next few hours gonna be epic.

FUCK YEAH LET'S DO THIS!!

holy shit this reeks of evil scheming lol

Veeky Forums has been waiting for the perfect wealth transfer from "them" to "us" for months, if not years.

Today. This is it.

if you were paying attention for the past two weeks its our coin.

Months and years from now newfags will come to this board and talk about how "soon the normies will buy our coins from us. We will get rich while they hold our bags."

But we can say "No. The greatest wealth transfer of our time has already occurred."

For today, now, is that time.

> $70,000 USD incoming.
Wow... what a pump

Could the MTH guy provide some proofs?
Like put up a big buy wall way below price, with the last 2 digits of the price the ending of this post?

>MTH guy have some ass for your trouble

No way im jumping in this shit but ill watch from a safe distance

Let me clarify. The "wall" to 2x the price is about 4 BTC total. To 3x it's about 6 BTC.

$70,000 is enough to send ELIX to about 5x its current price. And we're all standing behind him.

Lol its tanking. Future elixmarines.

but where is the proof?

It's almost 30% higher on Etherdelta than it is on Coinexchange. You'll see.

Why isn't that getting arbitraged away user?
Is coinexchange a scam? Do they take forever to transfer? Or are the people on ED stupid?

Imagine being an indian and working at a 5c/hr click farm where your hooknosed boss tells you to spend every waking minute shilling a piece of shit coin with a white paper written by a 12 year old and a demo faker than pro-wrestling.

You get up out of your shit encrusted bed, walk down the shitting street and into the boiler room of noisy indian music and terrible Bollywood soundtracks in the background. But it's okay, your ears are used to it.

You finally get to your computer after walking past some of the smelliest people on the planet, any ordinary person surely would have passed out by now, but you stride through as you sit at your desk and type your password into your little IBM Laptop running Windows XP.

You prepare to indulge in the same dance you've done a million times now, you open up Internet Explorer and go to Veeky Forums.org/biz. New thread, oh don't worry, Rajesh payed for us all to have Veeky Forums Passes by cutting our own paycheck, the nice fella.

"Now now! You sell Elixir token! Make boss man very happy!", yells your boss, his voice barely being heard past all of the aforementioned commotion.

Then you sit there waiting to write a new thread, but you just can't think of a reason why this piece of electric trash is worth anything. You know proof of time is a total sham, yet you have to convince yourself it's the next smart contracts.

After pondering for hours you're star struck as the only thing you can think of to sell the poo-token is to relentlessly shill your cheap, disgusting token to a bunch of poor NEETs across the internet who have likely never had a girlfriend by assuring them that it will "2 OR 3X SOON" and that it is "LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE".

At this point you seriously consider suicide but you hold off for one more day, one more dollar just so you can finally afford to buy a single ODN and get out of this hell-hole.

It's not the most unbelievable thing on this board.

For God sakes, memes but the current President in the White House.

This. Is. It

remember that ED is for literal rainman autists. they know whats coming. they are buying it cheap after today.

kek saved for copypasta.
Welcome aboard.

Still doesn't explain why they would buy higher if they're super genius savants, unless they REALLY wouldn't want to bother with creating yet another acct on yet another exchange
>mfw can relate to the feel
>but not enough to lose money

who's hype

im hype

I’m fucking like locked loaded and strapped in since yesterday and already in the green biz let’s go

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/742peu/is_elixir_a_good_investment/

Let's go shill these reddit normies.

8480!!

It begins.

Holy on tight!

It's really taking off!

Lead dev of Elix

Holy shit the volume on this coin. $2,810,520 Fucking hell.

Veeky Forums it's really happening!
The prediction is coming true RIGHT NOW!!!

For your own sake if you aren't already in this coin, GET IN HERE!

Hold guys someone actually found something worth a damn on the ground floor

I dont want to detract from elixer hype but since we are in the season to go for promising projects,

Check out biblepay. They announced yesterday the masternode quantity is 500k and they are 12 sats each right now. Talk about rock bottom.

Any smart money gonna not be dumb and look into this coin? I hope so but I doubt many here have the mental initiative to buy something that isnt already mega shilled.

Wheres the potential in this coin?

Lmao get on ELIX now or get out.

This is the single greatest transfer of wealth our generation has ever seen and you're MISSING IT.

lol their white paper is literally shit

they got nothing going on its just another pnd shitcoin

dont be a fool

Don't ever whine about missing moon missions if you miss this.

It's being handed to you on a platter.

im on a real moon mission

but its not callled ELIX. The amount of pink wojacks by next week is gonna be epic

substratum?

More than 9x in 2 days time?
I'm doubtful.

is MTH bro still here? i had to step out for a few hours, wondering if he figured out the transfer.

He's working on the transfer.

wtf are you idiots actually falling for this pnd?
lol jesus christ, i mean the coin looks promising and all, but don't you understand what this level of sudden mass shilling means?

thanks user, can you link me that thread? i lost it somehow

its been shilled for 2 weeks, only now that its gone up 9x are people starting to noitice

It closed just a few seconds ago..so I lost it too.

hey man verify for yourself, its an erc20 token you can see there are no whales in it to dump on you. most of the top 10 are in the discord/here and we are in it for the long haul, hell were the ones that brought everyone else in a week ago to begin with.

that should be a red signal for you

9x in 2 days do you actually think it will go much higher without a massive dump?

people dont buy elix now, dont be retarded

stop dude my hands are getting weak

lol im looking at it right now, there are 12 million tokens on the exchange, how the fuck can you say there are no whales? are you psychic?

hodl user, don't end up a weak hands poorfag

user ID 2vQ+CgEh from elix thread that got shut down, where are you?

>It closed just a few seconds ago..so I lost it too.

so what is realistic marketcap for ELIX in november

Sell Orders Total: 859662.78882013 ELIX

wtf are you looking at

we are at 5 now. 10. 20? who knows.
look at the valuation of SALT a half baked similar project with good marketing and legal behind it.
EVEREX is smaller in scale but also huge.

Head of the IMF is telling you that decentralized lending is the future. How can you not buy?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400

etherscan obviously, how fucking new are you man

etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8#balances

oh my god that wall got devoured hahahaha

Ruh roh

LINK TO THREAD:

mth user blast it

Next ones going down as well. Just wait. This "wall" is basically petty cash for some holders.

I'm trying!!!!!!

I was actually the one who ate that big wall before

if we get through that 0.015 wall this is going to double right away. prob less than an hour away from it. Get in and eat the wall!

I'm going to make a reasonable post here. If you have made more than 2x on this coin, it is in your best interest to sell. Don't be greedy, there is no shame in taking profit.

If you have more than 2% of your portfolio invested in this, you are doing it wrong. There has not been a single instrument in history that ever shot up parabolic (like this) and didn't correct at least a little.

Expect a rather large correct as volume slows and people want to take profits. This is when the price drops. Don't get caught on the downtrend. Sell while you are up.

This has nothing to do with the merit of this project. This is market trading 101.

if it is you, keep your buy/spend plans to yourself. from here on in itd be better if we didnt give you public advice so whoever is creating these sell walls cant act on it. best of luck user!

Problem also is that at least ED cannot really keep up with the fast price changes. In theory huge arbitrage.

the absolute mad man he's doing it.

I bought at 1k and sold at about 4K. Don't feel like I played it right, but my instincts have developed to sell when there's a pump. Been burned a few times by waiting it out (ark, omg, xmr)

>4.5 btc wall at 9k sats now

seriously whoever keeps dumping at 9k fuck you

am I wrong, like a 1 million market cap for this is too low? like even if it dumps a little it will continue to go up. I mean even homeless people have 1 million dollars these days

True, good point.

Good advice, don't you think however that because it's a microcap coin, this is less likely to happen? Hype, FOMO + low cap I feel like people are willing to hold more as they feel the growth can be so much higher, even as it is.

>even homeless people have 1 million dollars these days
Ouch now I feel bad lol

haha so does elix. which is why this should 10x. easy. Am I wrong?

You guys were suppose to help take this to 10k sats, what the fuck anons!

Sure, and if you live life this way you will regret ever single trade you make because you didn't buy at the absolute bottom or sell at the absolute top. Better to take profits. If you really want to keep riding this train, then sell a decent percentage of your position and stay in it. Just watch out because this could be a dog with fleas in the making.

Is this that Delta group again?

It's actually getting there. Take a look and help us out.

I hear you I do. but the market cap is $1 million. This has to have more potential than 1 million no?

how do we get into delta group? I'm a baller they should invite me

How long do coinexchange btc deposit confirmations take?

should join the discord

lol this is what people actually believe
check out etherscan here/biz/ you've surprised me today
i never would have guessed so many of you were clueless

whats the discord link? thanks

People on this board focus too much on market cap. Yes it matters, but the market cap is not a market maker. Buys and sellers cause price action, and right now it's looking like a bunch of early buyers are ready to cash out. Once the price falls too much everyone will want to get out. This is when you get into a situation when the instrument is oversold and the price bounces in the short term. However, typically a downtrend follows a sell off.

No, they don't have the volume or $$ to do that

Don't join, it only has 200 members and the owners buy the coin to be pumped beforehand and sell it to the unsuspecting newbies.

Please, PLEASE do not go trying to join them. They're a bunch of scamming fucks.

LMAO this is going to dump so fucking hard when people realize it's market cap is 4x what's listed on CMC. I warned you faggots earlier, it's already starting. This shit is hilariously overbought and the supply will probably be over 20 mil by tomorrow.

discord.gg/4UpaAA

>discord.gg/4UpaAA
you think this is worth less than 1 million? A fucking homeless person has $1 million nowadays.

Come back in two weeks and cry because you lost out on the most lucrative investment in your life.

You are so wrong on so many levels. Probably new to the cryptoscene?

It isn't $1M, it is $5.6M
Coinmarketcap isn't updated, look at elixir website and blockchain.

alot of people were saying the same thing as this this weekend when it was 5 cents. Those of us that got in, well our initial investment is out. So just riding like a bawse now. Lets get rid of that 0.015 wall!!