Tfw you realise only reason Scooby is so ripped because he drinks brotein, no wonder I can't build muscle

tfw you realise only reason Scooby is so ripped because he drinks brotein, no wonder I can't build muscle

Being gay/dating men(no homo) seems to be better than dating women
>Easier
>More sex
>Lifting partner
>Loyalty
>Trust

Guys seem to have all those things girls generally lack but girls look pretty and thats more important
Pic related, women

>Tfw I wasn't born gay.
>Tfw will forever be forced to deal with women's bullshit.

Aw man I feel bad for that boy

KEK

it's a choice just switch

>ripped

>50
Looks better than me.

Good job picking the least flattering shot possible.

Also, you can't deny those pecs are pretty nice.

>the only reason

he also rides cycles if you know what I mean

what's worse is that the video will forever be online and it pretty much went mainstream

We don't like dirty looking spics.

he also roids which probably helps 2
he has that roid gut since he was young, he problaby has been roiding for a long time, this abs ain't normal even in powerlifters

scooby and ripetits are fags
zyzz>jeff>ripetoe>scooby

they arent

they start to look like implants more and more

dialy reminder that scooby is not natty

He just has shitty core insertions, he's said so many times that he never had good abs or something.

This is natty scoob in his prime. At the very least he is on a LOT of testosterone and probably tells himself hormone replacement therapy counts as natty because doctors give it out.

>Loyalty
>Trust

Nope my ex of 3 years cheated on me for a few months behind my back before he not only tells me he's not attracted to me because he's a bear but goes onto date one of my other "friends" for a year now

I wish I was straight lmao

actually better yet I just wish I didnt have any sex drive at all

Brotein being cum right?

because I'm not a bear* is what I meant to say

Gay relationships are just glorified fuckbuddies. They are all turbosluts incapable of feeling love.

>tells himself hormone replacement therapy counts as natty because doctors give it out.

Half the people on /cbts/ believe the same.

>that guy that got rejected on Scruff once again and he's still buttmad

scooby nuthuggers are the cancer in this board, bad abs insertions look weird and asymetrical but at that bodyfat they shouldn't be that thick. The idiot probably overdid HGH, he should've done the fake natty method like jeff and panda and all those faggots, even they look more natty than this guy.
If you believe he's only TRT you're retarded.