Guys Get Photoshopped With Men's Ideal Body Types

youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q

ayylmao

TINY

WHITE

you're the reason I don't come here anymore. Fuckin buzzfeed LMAO leaving again for a few years

All I want is bear mode lads

there is literally an active thread about this, m8. That being said, the video made me feel a bit better knowing that you can be photoshopped from a 3 to a 7. All celebrities are now 3's unless proven otherwise.

Uwotm8

>buzzfeed
*closes thread*

What's wrong with buzzfeed?

They lie, are racist, sexist, and garbage in general.

>ayylmao

We're aware Buzzfeed is complete and total shit, you cheeky cunt.

How the the modern male become so weak and skinnyfat looking?

And it's the bad kind of racism and sexism.

>They lie, are racist, sexist, and garbage in general.
Also It's cringeworthy as fuck. They are all delusional and deeply stupid. Most of all, they are ironically the most shallow persons ever and feed modern capitalism trying to "combat" it.
UTTER SHIT

remember that ignoring is the best weapon so don't clic that video! not even to dislike it.

anti /pol/?

The hairdresser is fucking savage lmao

the fucking hairline

Sickening!

Basically. Or more accurately the kind of racism and sexism that doesn't know it's racist and sexist.

See a woman hating Aryan Nation member will openly say he's a racist and doesn't respect women. Buzzfeed and it's ilk will say shit like "Well actually it's impossible for us to be sexist or racist blah blah blah you can't win because I make the rules and definitions here =*)"

>Not enough hour a day
>I look like chad
>Should i be insecure about myself?
>I will never like my body

We can see 4 defeated man in this video. Fucking tools. They like their new images, but just doesn't have enough willpower to achieve it . Classic loser talk

Processed food, mostly

The kind against us!

>do this to a woman
>SEXIST SCUM, TRIGGERING REAL WOMEN

>do this to a man
>Lol look at the loser
>wow, NOW he looks good

The double standards are astounding.

The guy in OP's pic is never gonna have hair like that again though lel

honestly think the dude in the the thumbnail have really high potential to look really good

Shhh let betas stay betas

literally everything

>balding at probably early 20's
>like 5 feet tall
>proportions of a lanklet, long ass alium forearms
>shitty ass taper
>weird jew body hair placement
>arms like a crackhead
>mad forehead wrinkles
>no jaw

more and more dudes are looking like this on an average basis

More lack of physical exercise, look at those non existent muscles. People involved in manual labour is drastically less and i bet he never played any sport

What's the reason behind this? Inbreeding?

These faggots act like women

Who are you quoting?

xenoestrogens from shit food, plastics, teas, hipster shit

west coast beta male culture

weak parental guidance

no exercise

general weakness

fuck these guys are annoying. they work at buzzfeed? no shit

shitty eating and sleeping habits, shitty posture

DICK

are you retarded?

Oy vey...

fuarkkkkk wish i could be photoshopped to look like zyzz, even though its not obtainable due to muscle insertions it would still be cool to see

Since when is having a little muscle mass and being slightly fat the "ideal"

Post a pic and I'll make it happen

There isn't much need for physically strong males anymore
Not in western countries at least

Where did people get this notion that a body like that is such a massive time commitment? It's literally only 3-5 hours a week of work required. The hardest aspect of attaining/maintaining that kind of body is, and always has been the diet. People are weak willed and spoiled by modern convenience so much that they don't want to count macros and limit carbs/sugar intake and keep limiting all these things in perpetuity.

They also want all their rewards now and get frustrated when they don't get amazing definition and massive biceps in 3 months.

>teas
What's that shit about estrogen on tea?
Tea is one of the things preventing me from killing myself, please tell me you weren't serious

all of these guys look like queers that I want to bully. AND I WAS BULLIED.

>Where did people get this notion that a body like that is such a massive time commitment?
It's quite clear they never made any physical activity in theyr life

Goal body

Honestly some of the cringiest shit I've watched in the first 2 mins.
>I'm insecure about my body
>I'd like to have (insert celeb's) body
>Photoshop me to look like that with no effort
>waaah isn't life so unfair "MUH EXPECTATIONS OF MALE BODIES"
Honestly, not even a /pol/fag but these guys are nu-male cucks tbqh

God you guys are always making the same arguments you heard on the inernet, all the time. Don't you feel brainwashed sometimes ?
I never talk with more freedom than with my council communist friends. I wonder if your far right friends mock you whenever you use the word "problematic" by mistake.

>xenoestrogens from shit food, plastics, teas, hipster shit
>west coast beta male culture
>this level of autism
hi pol

>fight CULTURAL MARXISM
>don't eat things that'll make you produce oestrogen
How the fuck are those two things (actually only one of those is a thing) related ? Is there some kind of conspiracy theory behind this shit again ?

3-5 hours a week won't get you shit. I'm all for raggin' on normies, but don't spout this shit. They'd all need 2hrs a day with gear to look decent. Like everyone else.

Haha. Epic memes friend :,)

I literally just want to be fat (20-30% bf) and muscular, I don't give two shits about aesthetics I just want to be fucking huge and take up all the space in any room at any given time

It is well-understood that cultural Marxism succeeds by making the men passive (feminization is a great methodology, look at Europe)

(you)

DESU the picture of JB is photoshopped to hell and back if you look at the comparison between raw and finished picture, but I don't want to stand with the guy that didn't do shit and complains about it.

At the very least he's standing up against feminazis and making a case for sexism against males, so that's good. Popularizing the case for sexism against males in media is THE only way to win against feminazis and the cuck generation.

Why didn't they fix his fucking forearms in the shoop?

All of those would basically stop mattering if he put even a little bit of effort in.

Power lift bud

Are you me?
I don't give a fuck about being lean and being aesthetic, I just want people to fear me and I don't want to fit through doors.

They all think BICEPS/CHEST = aesthetics and have no eye for what makes a good physique. What's sad is how attainable these shoop'd photos are, but the self-defeated betas give up before even trying. But hey, I have my zaney personality to fall back on. WINE! Amirite ladies?

Normies disgust me.

That was cancer.

What is it about men who make a big deal about drinking wine or drinking wine exclusively that makes them such fags?

considering that feminazis and a lot of women use the term MRA as an insult I'd say that ain't gonna happen.
In all honesty cold hard reality trumps this kinda thought.

Fear not user green tea has the opposite effect and actually lowers oestrogen so I can't imagine black tea would raise it

It's a woman drink
The kind of man who makes a big deal would have learned mannerisms from a female figure and not a male one so he'd pick up a bunch of other feminine shit

>teas

Burgers pls leave

shame about the legs tho

Kek n i c e
Ur the autist who started this thread right?

>should I be striving to improve myself
>no, that's unhealthy thinking
fucking cucks. I was an absolute nerd in highschool when I started lifting, these guys probably aren't even smart. They're not "nerds", they're fucking losers.

Their mentalities are so fucking bad

Dat sign, so deep.

>beans and lentils

Nigger I'm Bulgarian and every single person in this country has eaten beans and lentils as a staple since they could grow that shit on their farms. How do you explain all you fat fucking hipster Americans even though half of them haven't touched a vegetable in their lives? And everyone here eats sunflower seeds like you fat fucks eat potato chips. Your post is bullshit.

That's not what cultural marxism is cuck.

>I want to look like this
>now I don't want to look like this and it's impossible
>I like the way I look

Sure thing. What fucking bullshit. The way I looked before was shit. The way I look right now is shit. All I want to do is get bigger, and then get abs at least once in my life and stay bearmode the rest of it. But the way I look right now is way the fuck better than I ever looked before, so fuck the notion of wanting to stay a skinny fuck.

Everything about me is better in everyway. I'm stronger, I look better, and I fill out shirts better. "Body positivity week" which explains their reaction. They have to react negatively.

Though if the message of "don't work out" reaches others, then that works for me by dragging others down

by definition no but it is a symptom caused by it in 3rd wave feminism europe

That scrawny guy in the glasses makes me so angry. How can a person be so pathetic? If i was him i'd be doing everything i could to improve myself

Insecure in their own manhood Pham, it's a lot like guys who eat excessive amounts of meat or listen exclusively to metal because they don't want anyone thinking they're a wuss.
Wine with food is top tier btw, there are far nicer things to drink by themselves though.

I did not say that is what cultural Marxism is. I said that is how it succeeds.

I'm not sure how you misunderstood that so poorly.

Photoshop and lying about steroid use is an issue. Creating false perceptions is never just.

I wonder how well this will be understood in the future, that what everyone thinks is not a big deal in terms of each food item have only a little hormone-manipulating potential suddenly becomes a huge deal when everything you eat, and even come in contact with, is like that. People have seen the signs for decades: earlier sexual maturity in women, increased mental health issues, growth disorders,etc. I wonder if studies haven't uncovered this because its just so difficult to control for this shit.

how has Veeky Forums became so body dismorphic? oh a long time ago

It's affected and classist... and not as manly as only drinking scotch/bourbon/rye whatever whiskey type.

these guys are pathetic. They think that an hour to 2 a day to work ion your physique is too much. They're constantly bitching about how shitty they look. They have a shitty attitude towards their own health. Yeah they look at the pictures and say "holy shit this looks good" then turn around and make excuses why they can't achieve this and settle for the mediocracy that is their shitty body. I had to stop watching the moment the "after" pictures were put up because of those faggots just raving. Raving about how they could have these bodies, how in them they look like gods among men, etc. Seriously fuck these guys, fuck buzzfeed to put this kind of shit out and fuck anyone who buys into this and decides to settle for the shit that is mediocracy. They can do so much more yet they cower before a little self-sacrifice. Fuck them.

>intellectually I know that I'm not any less of a man because I'm not big and strong

Still bigger than like 70% of men, just jealous desu senpai.

>70%
holy shit you are delusional it's more like 99%

Lmaoing at your life brah.

daddy

The youtube comments just go to show how pathetic and useless most people are. Good, let them stay that way. It makes me look even better in contrast.

well, it's the buzzfeed "you are beautiful the way you are" crowd, these people don't represent normal humans.

Jesus christ shut the fuck up

This is what used to be attractive and impressive back in the 1960s.

This is Sean fucking Connery back when he was a Bond.

This is what AN ACTOR looked like.

Imagine what the rest of population did.

They used to just be a stupid clickbait site. That was bad, but then they went full SJW. Not sure what the OP is about but buzzfeed hate men and are proud of it. Especially white men.

Powerlift with me, bro.

This is weird, my legs are much hairier than his, but my chest doesn't have nearly as much, just a sort of T shape at the top with a long ass happy trail. 18 yo

>powerlifters
>over head pressing