Redpill me on ELIX

redpill me on ELIX

i'm literally 1 click away from going balls deep, if this is a scam il literally be homeless. but if its not il be cryptomillionaire

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 page whitepaper, pajeet scam. Don't buy this shit. It's gonna crash hard, just wait. and watch.

this girl isn't asian

Buy high , sell low. It is the Veeky Forums way

Just do it faggot remember what happened last time you hesitated?

>p2p crypto lending platform.
>no ICO
>stage 1 friends and family lending
>stage 2 credit check reputation based system
>stage 3 indiegogo gofundme variation where >you lend people money based on their project or story
>small market cap
>ourcoin
>IMF approves

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/imf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400

look at Everex ICO funds raised, look at Salt, look at Elix, make your decision

w-why is she so p-pretty user
that girl isn't asian

1. low marketcap
2. lead-dev is very active and experienced (read about him on bitcointalk)
3. new whitepaper will get released any day now
4. new developer being introduced soon
5. current price is stable, sell orders extremely weak/non-existant
6. look at the wallets on etherscan. the biggest wallet is at 300k ELIX, right after that comes a 150k wallet, then it goes down. You are literally in the Top 20 of this coin with 10k USD invested. There are no whales to be seen, this coin belong to hundreds of individuals

Don't believe the Whitepaper FUD, it doesn't mean anything. The people saying it's only 5 pages long didn't even read it/understand what the coin does.

You should go in there in the next 60 minutes though, because the coin will explode in about that time.

i am now ELIXMarine holding 50k of this shit

Her hands looks weird..

and part of the whitepaper are "it will be revealed later"

lmaoing at this shitcoin

how funny how these shill threads only come up after it mooned.What a coincidence ha ha ha

Check the pic. If that's not larp and it's actually true, guess what happens when that faggots decides to sell.

>up a few thousand percent already
What could go wrong??

fucking retard. this has been shilled here for the past two weeks non stop. pay attention or get left behind. people got in at 200 sats. some at 500.

Elixir in Final Fantasy are worth a lot of gil. Do you want to have a lot of gil?

just another flavor of the month

who gives a shit if im making money. and you can too.
on sept22 i too was buying at ATH and thinking it was a PND.

scamming pajeet,ID color confirms, there are better coins with real use out there OP,dont go full retard thats how.people lose money.Why would You invest in an anonymous dev

Remember how hard was Signatum shilled here,people praising it like its the next 100x.

original bitcoin dev was anonymous.

fuck of with your shit cock stained mouth spouting FUD.

She is at Panera Bread

dumb faggot who do you think you fool here? comparing this shit pajeet coin with Bitcoin?

because people were all in 100% confidence on bitcoin from day one.

kys

Yeah noticed that too. Damn this girl is stupid attractive.

only 300 elixirs

will I make it brahs?

>skinny
>nice teeth
>decent facial symmetry
>small chin
Literally all it takes to live life on easy mode aka female mode.

you will

post your eth address with 300 elix in it and some other coins so i know its your main wallet and i will double your amount

Youll have a seat by the engines on themoon mission, but youll make it user. hold on tight.

Concept is flawed, it's not trustless, you can take out a loan and run. As soon as the actual tech comes out this thing and all its holes will become apparent. Ride the hype, but don't be there when dump comes

first stage is friends and family

second stage is a reputation based credit check system

noone claimed it as trustless

this is one of the greatest moon missions in months, from 200sat to like 8500+ and rising, some people literally made 40x so far and it can go much, much higher. 20k sat isn't unrealistic for a coin with such low market cap/supply.

current price is stable/rising, this can only continue to go up from here. Plus the project itself looks really good for longterm holders

>that grammar
Was this post written by a Pakistani shitflinger?

I want to cum on her eyebrows

Scam coin, still made gains from it but won't go further up, moon is done

It's just really fucking slow. At least for me.

This is the kind of girl would be fun to torture with electric shock.

alright bitches. motherfuckers. this is only a marketcap of $1 million. Its like wtf. its so cheap its beyond belief to me actually.

Oops replied to the wrong person. Moon is absolutely not done. Not even on a high volume exchange yet.

because it's a total shitcoin like hundreds of others in this mc range, we are riding the wave because someone decided to pump it, nothing more to that

It's only a few weeks old, that's why it's so low. And there aren't any whales in this coin to pump it, you can see it on etherscan

actually doesnt seem like it. The market cap is only $1 million. LIke a homeless person has 1 million dollar. But a coin with a fucking product that actually is interesting is at least 10-15 million. AT least! This is going to moon,

there are literally zero whales in this, its not a pump retard holy shit

there may be no whales but why do you think people buy it now? because they got amazed by the meme technology? no, they see it's been growing and they hope it's gonna continue
like seriously lending platform? give me a break, I'm sure bankd will adopt it and give mortgages in some shitcoins, or why would a family borrow eachother cryptos instead of just sending them directly?
inb4
>hurr you get a rewards durr
yea, every other shitcoin allows staking rn, let's everyone get masternodes and become millionaires right? if every coin produces passive income, then it's all fucking pointless

>post your eth address with 300 elix in it and some other coins so i know its your main wallet and i will double your amount

0xc22012919406f57568d0044b4d8ec537506318ce

Pls. Exchange address.

>300
can you double mine too. Im at 5k

can someone pls explain why is the etherdelta bids different from the crytomarketcap value?? Like ethdelt is showing 0.45 cents while cryptomarketcap is showing 0.36. Is this listed on anything but Edelta?

It's listed on CoinExchange.io. But don't listen to coinmarketcap, it fluctuates and averages prices together. Plus it doesn't update quick enough to stay current with the actual price this second.

>just Veeky Forums's pump and dump of the week. Since it has been going for a while now, you're literally going to walk into a giant trap.
You better prepare to live in the street.

so what do you go buy then; just the bids in ethdelta?

also is this how pricing in an exchange works, solely based on the bids and offers? Like the equilibrium point is the cost? Bc there are so many sell orders coming up. Is this why there is only big movement when there is actual news?

On instruments with very high liquidity, some exchanges quote a "midmarket price" which is a weighted average of the large bids and asks near the top and bottom of their respective books. The weakness of this is that the quoted number is not a price that the instrument is actually trading at, but instead tries to be as close as possible to the price you'd get if you bought or sold some "reasonable amount" of the instrument.

For other instruments, and most crypto on most exchanges, the price quoted is the price of the last filled order. While this represents a real transaction that took place, it can be incredibly deceptive under certain conditions. If the price of a coin is $1, the lowest price you could buy that coin at might be 5, 10 or any number of dollars, but the price will remain quoted at 1 as long as the last trade was executed at $1.

wait till it drops a bit first, Not sure were but it will a little bit.

its interesting. So can you shuttle things between exchanges and buy and sell at points that are advantageous to make more $$. I suspect this was something that was done in the past more, but its not like there are transaction fees that seem prohibitive? maybe unless its fucking btc

if we eat through that 0.015 wall then this is going straight to 60 cents. ITs about to pop too, probably in less than an hour I would guess. That .15 order for 50 ETH was fucking huge.

>mooning on ED
>dumping on CE

Welp time to arb

I feel the boat has sailed and wouldn't risk cash in this now. Only throw in what you can afford to lose. When this coin starts to fall it will literally hit rock bottom.

thing is, its only a 1 million market cap which is nuts no?

how do you arb; buy on CE then sell on ED? Have you made a decent $ doing this regularly?

sorry user no dice. told you it cant be an empty wallet.

Yeah you just transfer and sell to diff exchanges, the issue is that if the transfer takes too long you can get burned hardcore. ED is also known for being slow as shit processing orders, and people might start listing lower before you can cancel

It's getting late in europe, I can't sleep now

good post good digits