How does it feel knowing that, no matter how ripped youre, a tall guy will ALWAYS make you his bitch?

how does it feel knowing that, no matter how ripped youre, a tall guy will ALWAYS make you his bitch?

I live in a 1st world country at a desk job. Nobody is making anybody their bitch around where I am. I go to the gym because I enjoy it and look better. This isn't mad max.

scott adkins can probably kill martin ford if he wanted to

u sound like a lil bitch

Thread

>>>/b

LANKLETS BTFO

Feels absolutely terrible at 5'7. Every time I start to feel ok and confident some tall bastard shows up. Wouldn't kill myself or some autistic shit like that but I know with 100% certainty that my life would be better and happier if I were taller.

I'd reach up there and knock that lanklet out with one uppercut

Daily reminder that this threads are made by retarded memespouting underage summerfags/r9k autists who have nothing left in life besides browsing Veeky Forums every day of their pathetic existences.

This threads are made literally because pic related wants you to FAIL.

Genetics are an essential part of life, an uncontrollable force. Precisely because of this, you shouldn't give a FUCK about it, it's just the way it is and you can't control it, so USE IT IN YOUR FAVOR AS YOU CAN, and MOVE ON.

>2000+sqrt(256)
>people still believe muscle mass is related to where you are in the food chain

kek. You are in for a shock once you "have made it" senpai.

It's weird that all these robots are so obsessed with height.

Face it, you simply can't go from robot > chad no matter how tall you are.

Women would take a Chadlet over a robot any day.

this

feels okay

How ripped YOU ARE
Tall guys are dumb,
All dictators, great rulers...etc were manlets

You are dumb, living proof of this conundrum

Regards,
A manlet

tyson made a living killing taller fighters you cuck

Height is the only thing they have user

AUTISTS BTFO

until muhammad and his pals come for your wallet and your gf... oh wait, you dont have one LOL

>your new god

that's more of a European worry. Right.

While you work at yo desk the ups brotha is creampie'n yo girl

>tall guy

Height is a fucking meme. Plenty of people in martial arts, boxing and a lot of other fighting styles have proved that height is actually more of a disadvantage in fighting than an advantage. I guess in high school or middle school, where no one knows how to throw a punch, height can be a factor of intimidation.

I personally pray to Martin Ford for gains twice a day, but Adkins is the human personification of a angry Tasmanian devil so he wins with a quadruple spinning roundhouse kick, also have you seen undisputed 2 and 3?

6'5 guy here, height has definitely served me well in fights, the issue is most people think it will trump skill or speed, when in fact its more of a subtle advantage that's good for range and leverage.

when will they learn

>good for range and leverage

Pretty much. That's the only benefit you'll get from being tall. It also provides the guy you're fighting against more range and leverage too since he can reach you more easily. So essentially it provides zero benefit.

you've never seen a boxing match have you son?

manlet t-rex detected

No I have. I've also seen judo matches, taekwondo matches, wrestling matches etc. I'm a big fighting fan and let me tell you, height never was and still isn't a factor in any of these fights. I've watched guys take down taller guys easily and vice versa. It's not dependant on how tall you are.