Our king knocks it out of the park with another video

Our king knocks it out of the park with another video.
youtube.com/watch?v=4pGVsDgBtS4
why are you still eating eggs, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=Ykl5SbA6nhk
youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
authoritynutrition.com/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs/
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/
authoritynutrition.com/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat/
livescience.com/39353-eggs-dont-deserve-bad-reputation.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBk_76Q8BU
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cx_wdIOyzI
nutritionfacts.org/topics/chicken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>our king
Get out.

because I like the way they taste

Could the King of Veeky Forums possibly be any more BASED?

kys

His total is barely 700lbs, why would anyone get diet advice from him?

Totals? Kek! When are you going to grow up, kid? No one cares about totals. No serious bodybuilder is nearly as strong as they look. It's all about the gains. The King of Veeky Forums has 20 inch biceps. That alone is reason to worship at his vegan altar.

damn hopsin turned green

Don't get me started with that nigga Marcus that kid retarded

i've never checked out vegagains youtube but it seems like his entire schtick is finding other youtube fitness 'experts' and telling how they are wrong by putting some random health study on the screen for 5 seconds as evidence of them being wrong

>Eggs are bad for you

every time

Better gomad with almond milk, which is full of chemical shit because it doesn't exist naturally.

You actually need to bench over 225lbs to have a chest and it's funny he's made crazy claims his arms are 19.5 inches. He looks weird. No one wants to look like him and after a decade of lifting he doesn't even have novice strength.

>The chemicals are bad for you meme

Eggfags btfo desu

>bench is a useless exercise

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=Ykl5SbA6nhk

Eggs are literally worse than smoking

Are eggs really bad for you? I eat two whole eggs every day as part of my breakfast

>benches 3x185 after ten years

rip @50 years from a heart attack

rip in piece

And he has nearly 200k subs lol. If you can't hit 225x5 bench in 6-12months you're retarded or have a shitty diet. And this is the guy trying to act like a know-it-all when it comes to fitness

>no serious bodybuilder is as strong as they look

Daily reminder that the greatest bodybuilder in history had a 1695 total while he was active.

>If you can't hit 225x5 bench in 6-12months you're retarded or have a shitty diet.
Or you're not a fatass.

>fell so fucking hard for the cholesterol meme

eggboard plz go

Honestly out of all the vegan channels
I Only watch durianrider he's a clickbait aussie wanker but atleast he competes in events

VG diet advice is garbage all he does is sit at home and play video games and do shit form bicep curls
doesn't have any proof of use diet working.

>things morons say

ill still fuck her siendo honesto

Seriously though, will eggs fuck my shit up

qué dices colgao con la cara esa

what happened to the ban to all vegn gains threads?
I want it back mods

>20 inch arms

skip to 5:30

youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes

youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

this guys voice is insufferable
do people really watch this shit?
i mean dont get me wrong vgains is retarded but at least his editing and microphone is fine.

He talks like someone who is completely full of himself, what a fucking shock.

did I just got dubs?

What was the name of that tips fedora-vegan who answered this?

Does anyone else think vgains videos are actually decent? like often i can't see anything wrong with what he says apart from the way he presents it.

why are his forearms so small?

yes, he is 100% right, we are just a bunch of corps eating faggots that get defensive over our addiction.

I cant focus on the content because I cant sit through his faggot voice and delivery. Fuck that kid.

he's a pretty cool guy 2bh

back to bed kid.

Sick chest gains here. Shut up h8ers. You don't need bench press

Kys

someone has a HSBC account.

Fuck, i'm never touching eggs again.

keep lurking nutritionfacts and you'll turn vegan immediately.

>le eggs are bad for you meme
great sources there next you'll tell me how high cholesterol causes heart diseases

not him, but yea...that kinda got to me. Didn't know eggs were so piss poor.

don't believe some shitty youtube videos that are made by an interest group. don't be what's wrong with the world.

jesus christ. is this because of shitty bench form?

They really aren't, don't believe every youtube video you see out there

Does Vegan Stains think we don't know it's him?

but why would their interest lie in NOT consuming eggs?

Eggs are not bad. Don't fall for vegan memers who try to change your nutrition by spreading false information.

authoritynutrition.com/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs/

Eggs don't increase blood cholesterol.
They have been eaten on mass for decades by people who do high intensity sports, simply because they are so good for you.

If you eat shit and don't move, obviously your blood cholesterol is going to rise, but the same would happen if you happen to be a lazy fat ass who loves beans - are beans now bad for you?

because they're vegans

they link studies senpai

because people are fucking dumb and don't know what is in their best interest

Well then they'd go more with the PETA approach, dontcha think? They seem to have some ground to their argument.

this is good critical thinking skills, congrats on not being brainwashed by food industries

you should always look to see who has what to gain regarding who funds studies

That's the ugliest chest I've ever seen.

I'll take neutral studies over eggboard financed "studies"
It is well explained how the egg board financed studies manipulates study conditions to get to a desired result.

Enjoy your plaque faggot

Studies, especially about food, are EXTREMELY biased depending on who funds it since it's so fucking easy to slam a group of people together and blame this and that to whatever they might've do

The whole meme that eggs are bad started when a study was done to prove that cholesterol equals heart diseases. It was done in several countries and a correlation was made, however in countries where people had high cholesterol but no heart diseases (like greece and italy) the results were blatantly ignored because they didn't fit the argument. The study was published and the evidence was there on paper (see, cholesterol = heart disease here's a big sample size can't be wrong), and in the future it was always referenced because the medical world works in a fucked up way that you need to reference a famous and 'good' study or your own study isn't taken seriously. In short it just snowballed from study to study and wasn't questioned

Nowadays it is known that there are good and bad kind of cholesterol and eggs really aren't bad for you. Vegans stick to old studies or fund studies that are biased because it drives their own agenda

If you really care about all this do some research yourself, don't believe them don't believe me but read studies and be mindful about their motivations and the approach of their studies

I can do that too.

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/
authoritynutrition.com/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat/
livescience.com/39353-eggs-dont-deserve-bad-reputation.html

The thing is, empiric evidence implicates eggs don't do harm. They have been eaten for centuries. Especially in high amounts by lifters. I rather trust those lifters and athletes than VeganNoGainz

HOW DO THEY KNOW BROS!!??

See this :
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBk_76Q8BU

Cholesterol is bad for you brah

captcha is always watching son

Lol the one on the Top Right looks like Spurdo

wow you linked me a shorter than a 3 minute long video from a biased source I'm really convinced now

holy shit it is spurdo

Fuck off richard you green sack of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8Cx_wdIOyzI

so you really aren't suspicious of the egg industry - a HUGE industry - manipulating studies to sell their product? that doesn't seem like a likely occurrence to you?

If you happen to have a case of Familial hypercholesterolemia, or having a run of high cholesterol in your family, then you could benefit from reducing egg intake.

If you are not, and this is where most people land, then there is very little reason to stop eating eggs. The body produces about 95% of all the cholesterol it needs in and of its own, the rest comes from the diet.

TL;DR: Eggs are not bad for you,given you dont have FH.

like I fucking said go read the fucking studies yourself I know they're several hundreds of pages long and there are fuck ton of them but if you want to actually GAIN INFORMATION YOU READ THOSE AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH you don't believe either side of this shit

His shoulders arent really very big either.. does he do any type of press...

This is the kind of fags that would want the eggboard to tell them good news about their addiction.

I would trust greger over the corrupt billion dollar industry everyday.

kek'd hard

>heart attacks caused by sugar and trans fat
>sugar and trans fat are vegan
>vegans get heart disease

With that out of the way, just eat real food. Eggs are real food, so are beans. Neither will kill you.

/thread

im a 5'5 manlet and i bench more than him.

???

>heart attacks caused by sugar and trans fat

Weird way to spell saturated fat and cholesterol.

I just ate delicious chicken breast.

suck my dick, vegan faggot.

>chicken breast
>delicious

or... i can use heuristics and knowledge of motive to help resolve the dispute

look, im not saying if you eat eggs it will kill you
you can eat a 6 egg omlette every day and live to be 100
but that doesn't mean it's healthy (i.e. statistically speaking, will make you live longer)

and you'd have to be an idiot to think that all those studies funded by the egg industry aren't heavily heavily biased, with more unbiased sources all stating eggs are unhealthy.

do whatver you want, it's not like eggs are terrible for you as the vegans make it out to be, but they sure don't have the benefits the egg industry shills.

you do realise being a manlet makes it less impressive right. bigger wingspan makes it harder idiot

why the fuck hasn't nutrition been objectively figured out yet?

/YOUTUBE/ FUCKING WHEN?!

>i ate shit
>suck my dick non-shit eaters

nutritionfacts.org/topics/chicken/

Die faggot

Why is this guy so weak? I know it isn't because of his vegan diet because I know a few vegans who are much stronger than him. Shit genetics?

lol vegans

stop killing harmless plants, it's wrong.

too much money in it

>with more unbiased sources all stating eggs are unhealthy
but this ISN'T THE CASE YOU RETARDED FUCK

GO FUCKING READ THE STUDIES AND DO RESEARCH. DO NOT BELIEVE EITHER

_EITHER_, THAT COVERS BOTH OF THEM

SIDES

Idk you might be mentally handicapped

This dude is so annoying

>He has troubles with eggs, while cruising on 10g clean every day
>4 scoops of whey
>clen & tren
>500mg of DNP
>Yohimebine HCL

and I don't even start with natty roids.
But sure eggs are bad for ya breh, here have some HGH

Billion dollar industried fucking shit up + degenerate addicts wanting to hear good stuff over their addiction.

OP, I presume. You're just trolling this thread, replying to everyone that doesn't agree with you with some shit argument or dismissal. Find something better to do, fucking loser.

you are fucking retarded.
not even vegan but this argument pisses me off

genuinely the only reason id want to go vegan is that half the people arguing against it argue using the stupidest fucking points

obviously killing animals is different than killing plants

Industries*

Because it's fucking hard, You think we went to the moon or split the atom over night? That shit was the culmination of centuries of back breaking research and study. By 2100, we should have a basic idea of what we need to do figured out.

what are you talking about?

i dojt think any of those thigns are good for you