What's wrong with my body? How do I fix it?

What's wrong with my body? How do I fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandbrawn.com/strongman-training-routine/
t-nation.com/training/conditioning-is-a-sham
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stats: 6'3" 198 lbs

read the sticky and gtfo

Try lifting.

pick things up and put them down

I don't know, I have never seen anything quite like you in terms of sheer potential. You obviously need a whole thread of your own so that all the collected minds of Veeky Forums can band together to unlock it and create our new god.

Fat and weak. Cut and lift then bulk and lift

SS+GOMAD

SS+GOMAD

KLEIN
DESTINE

Thanks for the advice so far.

I'd like to say that I don't want to do SS. I am joining the army and therefore will require a lot of cardio. I was looking into things like crossfit and boxing that involve both cardio and muscle building.

I can currently run 5k in ~17 minutes (I used to run competitively) but I'm so fat and gross. Do I have some disease? All my fat goes to my hips instead of my shoulders.

I fear I may have Klinefelter's but wouldn't the doctor have picked that up by now?

>I'd like to say that I don't want to do SS. I am joining the army and therefore will require a lot of cardio. I was looking into things like crossfit and boxing that involve both cardio and muscle building.

WELL GODDAMNIT BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD FELLAS

cheeky cunt

Seriously. What's my best course of action? Just start running and doing pushups/situps/pullups?

You're a low test beta cuck, u need to tren hard and eat clen.

wardrobe is pretty shit tier mang, stop listening to Veeky Forums

Bahaha this nigga

jesus why do you look so broken

>What's wrong with my body?

Nothing that I can see

>How do I fix it?

Do some exercise.

>JUST

That one was just thrown together in haste. Disregard it.

I've gone through things almost everyone on earth won't have to in my life.

You don't see the bizarre posture and fat deposits? What exercise specifically? I looked into the leddit bodyweight program and I was thinking about starting it mixed with some cardio like boxing or just running.

>the bizarre posture and fat deposits

lol. Dude you look fine, stop getting so insecure over how you look, you just need to do some exercise that's all

>What exercise specifically?

Anything is a good starting point. Though if you mainly want to build muscle I'd say lift for 3 days per week and do some cardio on the side. Oh and it's not all on exercise by the way, make sure to watch your diet. Read the sticky, do your own research etcetera, etcetera.

You look cute
N-no homo

>I want to get fit but I don't want to lift
fuck off and just fucking hang yourself, pathetic piece of shit

A thing you should know: you can't lower fat in a specific area by doing only a specific excersize (like trying situps for a flat belly, it doesn't work like that). Just find a way you like to burn calories or gain muscle. I'd recommend compound movents like squats, deadlifts, pulldowns and bench press (also makes you burn calories), or just stick to any form of cardio (boxing is great).

also: read the sticky

>All my fat goes to my hips instead of my shoulders.
Tfw fat shoulders

1. you are skinnyfat

2. read the sticky

I will spell it out for you bc i know you won't read the sticky

1 - your posture sucks. look up anterior pelvic tilt. there are exercises to stretch your hip flexors but basically you need to squeeze your ass cheeks together like you're in prison. this will get better when you start lifting and gain lower body and core strength.

2 - you have high body fat % but barely any muscle. you have wide hips. i do too. Once you gain some upper body, back, and chest muscle it will balance things out. You are fridgemode now but i see the potential to get joocy. you will need to decide whether to bulk and then cut once you gain muscle, or cut then bulk. either way you need to pick a workout plan and STICK WITH IT for a long time.

3 - it's going to take time. after 1 month you will start noticing changes in your physique, after 3 months other people will start noticing. it is a long process and you shouldn't give up, because we're all gonna make it.

Gay.

Why are you getting so angry about someone who is not terribly interested in strictly lifting? Studies show bodyweight exercises create denser muscle rather than lifting in a gym.

Interesting.

>Studies show bodyweight exercises create denser muscle rather than lifting in a gym.

oh boy

>Why are you getting so angry about someone who is not terribly interested in strictly lifting?

Enjoy your ugly-looking body then, insufferable faggot.

Also, your face is lol-worthy.

you can't cite "studies" when literally 90% of people who have muscles got them by lifting. why do you think people are yelling at you to lift, it's just what you do.

just start doing it it's really not that hard once you get past the learning curve, just like anything else

You're retarded, old, skinnyfat, and will never make it. Now leave.

Mate, joining the army isn't going to take care of you. You wouldn't be the first to think that some sort of order and discipline you'll find in it will help.
Honestly for every guy I saw this work for there was at least five sad cunts it didn't work for.

you can train both for strength and endurance at the same time. I do it. And I got 314 on my last apft which was 3 weeks ago.

Was ready to help you out until you proved yourself a faggot. You'll never make it, enjoy the awful awful body you have because it will never change.

Ha...hahahahahaha order and discipline in the military thats a good one 3.5 years in the navy havent seen it yet in any branch really

Underrated

Kill yourself my man

>I was looking into things like crossfit
hahaha if the army doesn't fuck your body the crossfit will.

You need to fix your spirit. You look like your mom just died.

>this thread

I'm kekking a ton at this faggot getting roasted by Veeky Forumsizens

Am I wrong? Most strongman guys do bodyweight.

I'm all for commenting on my poor body, but do not insult my face. You've crossed a line.

I'm 21.

Most strongmen guys pull fucking 4x4s and bench press hundreds of kilograms you bastard.

>What's wrong with my body

you eat shit and don't work out one bit

nigga you dumb

come here so i can kill your ugly ass face off you dumb nigga

>Am I wrong? Most strongman guys do bodyweight.

this guy

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Goddamn insufferable attention whore.
Eat right. Exercise.
Get over all the cluttered shit in the back of your mind you pretend doesn't keep you up at night. You can see it in every picture.

You can make it, but only if you stop acting like a fucking pussy about dealing with your problems.

>Am I wrong? Most strongman guys do bodyweight.

Were you buttfucking a deer in this picture?

Nigga trollin /thread

>Get over all the cluttered shit in the back of your mind you pretend doesn't keep you up at night. You can see it in every picture.

nailed it

This. The army only cares about making you function within the army. It won't make you a better person. It won't 'fix' you. It'll only give you another excuse.

Nothing in this world will let you escape; you are the only one who can get your shit together.

Who the fuck is taking you those pictures?

his mom

>Studies show bodyweight exercises create denser muscle rather than lifting in a gym.

During the competitions, yes. For training they do almost exclusively bodyweight. Same with gymnasts. That's why gymnasts are so incredibly strong yet flexible and quick. Bodybuilders can barely walk without getting out of breath. Pathetic really.

Setting up a target.

I didn't expect these kinds of responses. Took me off guard.

A timer on my phone.

>
>I didn't expect these kinds of responses. Took me off guard.

by being accurate or not

what has been going on in your life bro?

I don't get this thread

I saw these same pics on Veeky Forums

Where did they come from?

>During the competitions, yes. For training they do almost exclusively bodyweight.

you are simply wrong about this

muscleandbrawn.com/strongman-training-routine/

Stop posting pics that your mum took after she said that you looked handsome dressed like a fucking oil rig worker and your stupid incorrect opinions. Grow the fuck up.

>For training they do almost exclusively bodyweight.

LMFAO. Nobody is benching over 300 kg after doing some pressups you fuck.

I've lost everyone.

where did they go

you have us

>1998+18
>Avatarfagging
kys

wew

The problem is that your body is shit, and you fix it by lifting weights.

>this thread

Your body is disgusting OP but you are a funny fucker

I don't know if you're trolling OP but if you're serious I can literally dumb down the sticky for you. You're going to want to build up your strength. Please read up on SS or SL people will tell you they're meme routines but as long as you're adding weight to your dips,chins, and pull ups you won't look like a T-Rex. Do that for like 6-12 months until you can squat at least LMAO 3pl8. After that move on to something like Texas Method/Madcow. These routines are more advanced and should not be used until you've built up your strength and nervous system. Seriously I cannot stress enough how important it is to read up on your routine and how it works. Diet is going to help you look lean I suggest you plan out your meals and attempt to eat 120-180g of protein. Eat that 180 on the days you work out especially and toss in an hour of cardio. I'm sorry you're having a hard time with life but just remember we're all going to make it.

Dress better and get a proper haircut. Get a tan if possible. Start lifting (I think u should cut first looking at your other pics).

U could be cute af senpai, ur 6,3
U have potential

OP: Read this fucking article

t-nation.com/training/conditioning-is-a-sham

Seriously you stupid faggot, do it.

Fucking hell Mark? What the fuck man jesus christ

Is that actually you posting or did someone get your photo?

I'm in the process of joining the army to find some sort of family or friends. Everything I've read (I've spent months) has stated the best way to be in prime military shape is to run, run, run along with bodyweight exercises and once in a while I see them doing some machine stuff in the gym (the exercise where you pull a weighted bar up from the floor by its end and then drop it back down, two hands on the heavy end and you explode up). I'm 196 lbs now and don't yet have access to a gym. I bought a new Jeep that should be here in a few days and then I suppose I can look into joining a gym. Starting strength seems like it is a lot of time invested into something I don't necessarily need. Yes I need strength but can't I acquire it through cardio related exercise at the same time? Every Navy SEAL and every Ranger and every Special Forces guy will tell you cardio is the most important thing.

I frequent Veeky Forums but clothes just don't look good on my body.

I read through quickly. Skimmed parts. I don't think this necessarily applies to me. Strength and cardio are both important but I believe that a lot of high end military guys train almost entirely bodyweight. You don't WANT to be a hulking brute like the guys I see on the threads here because it is far from ideal in any sort of combat scenario involving cardio.

>Studies show bodyweight exercises create denser muscle rather than lifting in a gym

if you are joining the army and want to be in shape for boot camp you are right, just run and do push ups, that's what they do

they run you ass off

this board is more about getting a good looking body and being strong, not running

don't do SS as prep for the army, it's meant to put weigh on football players or bodybuilders

to be fair you posted a photo of your body and asked us about it, people who do that here want abs and big arms
you did not tell us you just wanted to join the army

but that is a mistake i promise, they will prey on you, you need real people not assholes everywhere

Dude can't eve figure out a simple routine to prepare for the army. Don't know why he thinks that's gonna solve his provlems

Oh. I thought it was for fitness. Most guys in the army who are actually in shape seem to have nice, toned bodies. Kind of like swimmers. The ottermode body I guess it is, with a bit more muscle and fat.

That's what my fear was. I'd like to be toned and have muscle, but there is a point where it almost becomes a problem with all the cardio that's required in the army.

I'd love to have abs and big arms. Right now all I got's a big belly. I drink ~2 litres of pop a day, but I'm going to stop. I was thinking of starting to smoke cigarettes. They make you eat less, they look cool, and everyone in the army smokes. It would be a good way to fit in and get some friends while also having a vice and cutting weight.

>I was thinking of starting to smoke cigarettes. They make you eat less, they look cool, and everyone in the army smokes. It would be a good way to fit in and get some friends while also having a vice and cutting weight.

DO NOT DO THIS

god damn man just eat less it's not hard, you will not make friends in the army

the other guys are going to give you hell, i can just tell, don't join

You look fine you just need to lift and watch your diet. First time back on fit in months and I think this thread just made me realize how horrible this place can be to my self image if I keep coming.

Just read the goddamn sticky it works.

How are so many people falling for this bait thread

>Dude can't eve figure out a simple routine to prepare for the army. Don't know why he thinks that's gonna solve his provlems

the army will eat him alive i feel it in my heart

What's wrong with cigs? They make cardio a bit harder, but look cool and are a good conversation starter.

People are bored I guess

>bait

No. OP is genuinely retarded. I mean like mentally deficient.

OP is 100% a troll. 10/10 mate

>I read through quickly. Skimmed parts. I don't think this necessarily applies to me.

Fuck off, read the whole thing thoroughly.

The point the article makes is that if you have a decent strength base, developing decent endurance is way easier for you.

For a specific example that would apply to you:

If you had to do push-ups at military school, you could either train doing push ups like a motherfucker, or you could train bench like a motherfucker.

The idea is, is that with a big bench, doing push-ups will feel like baby weight to you, so it essentially becomes nothing more than cardio. But if you have a weak chest, push-ups are going to be hard as shit.

The other side of it would be that you train push ups by themselves, which would make you better at doing push-ups, but you will probably see progress more slowly, since you have to be working on gaining strength and endurance at the same time.

Having the strength to bench 250lbs is going to have a lot more transfer over to other movements as well, whereas training yourself just to be able to do 40 push-ups is just going to give you the ability to do 40 push-ups.

What is SS?

What country bruz?
The army made me more fit and less autistic, don't listen to these cunts you wont lose anything by giving it a go.

>The army made me more fit and less autistic, don't listen to these cunts you wont lose anything by giving it a go.

enjoy ur ptsd and going to fight ISIS when trump wins

Stop taking such pictures.

Elite Nazi military formation

You are the most pathetic nigger I have ever seen. Please kill yourself.

You're a good looking guy with great lifting potential, man up and hit the gym fag-it and you'll be drowning in pusi as long as you don't sperge out

Excess fat and no muscle?

Fuck off, Dangies.

Have fun dying for Israel you dumb goy