Current Body Thread

Post your current progress pic

The fuck are you even doing in your pic??
Do you have scoliosis?

He's bending over so he has abs despite not having abs.

Why don't you post your own pic? Stop hating suckers

It's the charger pose you newfag

It's the hunter pose you newfag

Starting to cut

1 year, minus a couple months inbetween spent travelling/working. Gyno surgery in September

>Bernie poster
Christ

>bernie poster

What say you fit. Will I make it?

>nigger
>bernie poster

lol nigger shut the fuck up

Train your legs you idiot

get the fuck out stupid nigger

Too small to cut kid

awful for one year

yeah, you will

>5'10
>155
What can I do to be otter for summer?
>I lift for my qt gf

What can I do to be otter for summer?
>I lift for my gf
>forgot pic

They are for sure a weak point, but believe it or not I started on a 5x5 program which everyone says makes t Rex legs... Not me though. I'm upping leg volume hugely and now adding in leg press on top of double the squat volume I was doing previously. I'm also doing some sprint sessions on my road bike as cardio and I get a real good quad pump from that. Hopefully this can all start to bring up my deficit. Not sure what else to do, I eat right and I seem to be making ok progress on the upper body.

Also crazy I can't even fit in some shorts I wore last summer. My legs were even skinnier... Disgusting.

6'2" went from 300 lbs to 167 and now at ~208. First pic is from like 3 years ago. Second is from about one week ago.

Talks shit doesn't post pic, gtfo

solid as fuck bro, dont feed the trolls, its Veeky Forums after all.

chest 100%, the rest looks decent

>starting to cut
cut what? You're like -69% body fat

Weird posture. Lookin' solid
No legs. Bad quality image desu.
Less arms more everything else.
Solid. Work legs.
Looks good. DYEL by Veeky Forums standards.
Keep cutting. You look a lot better and will continue to look better.

Here's a tricep boo still no legs btw

Im pretty fat I think..

Who took this pic?

me

I've broken DYEL mode

Right guise?

the estrogen is strong in this one.

Rate me bitches, I'm only 4 months in to SS

it's called "high test"

>t.jelly dyel

For only 4 months you're lookin good senpai. Mirin

Pretty good, what about your legs?

Come at me scrubs

how can you grip the barbell with hands that small?

ITT: ppl roast ppl who post pics because they've actually made progress

look how thicc my forearms are

6'0

perfect physique

mirin brah

your height and weight are similar to mine, what are your lifts at?

Don't got a pic of them but I used to do cross country and track so they've always been kind of big

Deadlift: 390
Squat:300
Bench:235
Ohp: I usually do seated Dumbells 3x8 65lbs but I got 145 when I did it randomly
Thanks mate

Brehs?

~7 months lifting, started as 6'1" 145lb skelly

Literally my body 6 months ago.
I still look at myself the same, but now my gf comments on how big my muscles are and how vascular I am when I fuck her

Did you fall for the "arms don't need any direct work" meme?

DYEL.

Nice delts

What mode am I now? Be honest. I've been training mostly for performance and probably could slim up the body fat a little bit if I was eating cleaner

From two months ago, at the time only been going to gym for 3 months.

Since then I have doubled all weights.

Will I make it?

Calling him out for a Bernie poster and not the one pimple thus obvious roid usage.

Veeky Forums is either slipping or losing the /pol/ immigrant fight.

what's ur routine

Push pull legs, but basically just brosplit with progressive overload

>caring about roid usage
found the DYEL. seriously who gives a shit. you wanna look good you gotta pin

You're in the "moderately muscular" mode. Your arms and shoulders are way behind your chest; your trapz are quite well developed however. Your waist is a bit too big to ever aim for otter mode (if that's your goal). You would probably look good with a very muscular physique.

You currently don't look like you've been lifting any weights at all, aka DYEL. You probably need to up your calories (and perhaps protein intake, if it's low).

/pol/ visitor here. Like any nation Alistair should, while in another's homeland I respect the local culture. I save politics for /pol/, I come here for lifting tips and fat hate.

Thanks man, I'm having difficulty upping calories. Should I just eat more eggs and take a bulking supplement?

Uni life so can't really afford heaps of food

Does it say love penis on his wall?

Finally started being able to walk a bit again this weekend after some snap city action.. im a half inch shorter... hopefully... it.. grows back or something? Fuck... Anyway basically just did push ups for a week and a half or so since I couldnt move much.

Track your weight closely. You might need to eat more but you're a lanklet so it's hard for me to tell.

I'm training right now for Army OCS. Back in the day I was skinnyfat, graduated to DYEL, and now I guess I'm here. But ideally yeah I'd like to make some gainz, I force myself to run/sprint but I have no interest in being a competitive distance runner

Lots of cheap food out there: oats, pasta, rice, ground meat, tuna, etc. Don't go for any of the fancy "organic" and/or branded shit, just buy the cheapest shit you can find. Count your calories using MyFitnessPal. Protein powder is also a cheap way to get that little bit of protein you're still missing at the end of the day, just buy the cheap ones (no expensive brand shit).

Gainers are a waste of money, real food is much better.

Thanks heaps

Should I just bulk though summer to ~200 or bother cutting?

Ayyy think I remember you. Low test/trt or something?

Sarcasm 101

5 months?

Muh ripped underwear.
6'0
202lbs

yep thats me. Still no TRT, but I tried clomid and armidex years ago. Still have some armidex but couldnt even tell ya the last time I tried it. Just sorta dealing with it and putting it off for now as usual.

5'11, 179lbs. apologies for the try-hard angle.

Recovering land whale here, currently finishing up my cut, tryna get like 10-12%

Are those literally ripped or it's some fancy kinky underwear?

Literally ripped and it was laundry day. All I had to wear until laundry was finished. Don't worry I threw them out lol.

been bulking for like 4 months, started out pretty skinnyfat but I put on a bit of fat too. I feel pretty fat right now and want to cut so I can be lean around October. It's currently almost winter right now, I think I should cut through winter then maintain through spring summer, what do you guys think?

>80kg bw
>95kg bench
>130kg squat
>60kg OHP
>90kg rows

You look like you have a decent foundation man. Honestly though, I'm not sure if your bulking right. Your not supposed to put fat on while bulking. It just means an extra 500 calories a day, mostly carbs and protein for more muscle growth.

Inspiring stuff and great physique (then and now). Keep on keep onin' man.

Pic from 4 months ago so we can see just where you were as far as underlying muscle? Just judging on this pic though it doesn't look like enough muscle mass to justify cutting yet. Just need to continue at a very well tracked and moderate surplus, I'd advise no more than +300cals above.

yeah I just made sure I got at least like 2800 calories and 140g protein, I'd definitely take it slower next bulk and I've reduced my calories right now to a slower bulk. Just not sure if I should keep going, my lifts are doing great I reached my goal OHP for the bulk and i'm close to my bench and squat goals. This is what I looked like 4 months ago, you can see I overdid it slightly with my calories.

Hit a 365lb squat at 165lb a week ago. Felt good bros.

Right on man. Just dial it down a little. Keep cabs and protein up and just slim down on sugar or fats. You'll keep strength gains and lean up a bit. Good progress Mate.

Well if you're on gear, which I really think you are, then yes you should bulk. Save the cut for post pct.

I know you're trying to sneak in a dong shot. Your physique looks very good, if I had to recommend the area to focus development on I'd say chest and traps.

You're getting close. Realize that at some point you need muscle to look good at low bf so don't hold yourself back from lifting now at all. Also you got lucky, no skin. Keep going brah you're gonna make it.

Personally I subscribe more to the lean gain philosophy. Keep everything in balance at all times. I think the cut and bulk cycle philosophy is inherited from pros using steroid cycles and timing for shows. We don't have those restrictions.

Today. How far from otter?

How long did that take you from your first picture?

3-5 months.

About a year and a half

Doesnt matter if youre otter mode or not. You ruined your body with that gay tattoo.

Yeah didnt ask for your fashion opinion homo

routine/how long lifting?

Train your lats. And get less wide hips

not samefag but dat shit is really tacky senpai

I do SS+GOMAD,lifting for 6 months

Hips are wide because of da bulk senpai

This faggot isn't me

Been doing PHUL, now on PPL... Been taking it serious for about a year

Dam

5'7 manlet 181

lookin good man