Buy SALT now. Low volume finna break out. Passive income long term hold or quick flip idgaf

Buy SALT now. Low volume finna break out. Passive income long term hold or quick flip idgaf.

Already gotten 30% loss on SALT but I refuse to sell until I at least break even. Why is this coin so shit on? The concept is amazing, and their website sell the coins at 25$

Because they fucked the ICO and valuation up in a serious way.
Buying their own tokens on site to fomo, slow paying people to reduce dump, Trying to do OTC as much as possible, apparently plan to buy back tokens. All hopeless. Do you know how much money they need to lend out to create demand for one TENTH of the CURRENTLY AVAILABLE tokens? 50B dollars. There's not even close to enough crypto out there to even use as collateral. Wait until that stat gets out. There is nothing they can do except rely on utter stupidity, which, in crypto, is very possible.

>utter stupidity, which, in crypto, is very possible
That's what I was thinking when I watched the video. At first I thought it was the most brilliant idea i've seen, then I remembered I'm a brainlet so the idea cant be that good. Naturally I invested a few hundred bucks in it (poorfag here). I still think it's gonna rise but as previously mentioned, I'm not very bright.

hoping for the best

>hoping for the best
this is the mindset that will keep you poor. you recognize it's a bad idea and yet you sit there, watching your shekels disappear. goddammit.

Yeah probably, but what I mean is that I figured that people even dumber than me will invest because the concept seems so good at first, then I was gonna sell after the pump.

Kinda fucked up though, it seems

yeah, SALT is at all time low currently. buy before silicon valley wales jump on

Erik Voorhees thought of everything you morons. Just because you don't know the long term plans doesn't mean it's not solid. This is a future top 10 coin for life.

They jumped in pre ICO, at $.25 per token

>you didn't do your research did you

that is the only downside of this coin at the moment.
but I believe the potential of the coin far outweights this
even though it may lead to short term instability

> 35 million memberships

that's not a plan though. how are you going to know when to sell? did you already put in an order?

I bought in at about 6.50$, it looked like it was gonna moon like crazy

And was gonna sell whenever it looked like it was going down, but it seems like i bought in at the top of the pump

damn you bought high. did the Liqui shills bamboozle you or what? looks like the Salt faggots have moved on to Ven. i hope you're patient, you're going to be holding Salt for a while.

Yeah I bought in pretty hard at the shills, but I actually tried to do my research, watched their videos and read up and shit and it seemed like something people would invest in. I didnt do this for any other coin and I went +3k$ on ZEC for example. Guess I got lucky the times I got in just before a pump

Will be holding salt until it breaks even, if ever.

liqui chat makes me feel funny inside

timing is more important than research. if they're shilling a coin that just listed, and you buy then, you're good to go. you bought late. maybe sell at a loss when you see the next coin getting shilled and make up your money that way, or not. being stubborn and waiting for ??? hasn't paid off for me.

Bought some of my first SALT just now.

Thanks user, I'll keep this in mind.

Agree

SALT is no shitcoin like the rest of these p&d

I bought at around 8 dollars JUST