Says that we're all gonna make it

>Says that we're all gonna make it
>Doesn't make it

How can you guys still have faith in lifting after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit being a sad kunt, we're all gonna make it

I believed him. Even if it was bullshit, i wanted to believe in him.

You're not Zyzz, and i know it because Zyzz is not with us anymore. You know why? Because he couldn't fucking make it, brah.

If he couldn't make it, no one could.

delete this

We learn from others mistakes.

COME

AT

ME

>Implying you were even around when Zyzz was.

It's hilarious how Zyzz will literally never go away. He's become a mythical figure due to his untimely death.

BRO

Internet memes are for eternity.

golden age with him and tinytrip T_T

>How can you guys still have faith in lifting after this?

Because i know zyzz is watching over me from mt olympus

is chestbrah still a chestcunt?

Why did Veeky Forums bully Tiny so relentlessly?

>tfw there's no tripfag drama anywhere on this site anymore.

I remember the /v/ tripfag drama glory days of 08 - 11. New tripshits crashing the board every month.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os

Jealously.

who's that one that always covered his face with a black towel and had a terrible body?i always thought he was funny. now were stuck with fucking trappychan's tl;dr shitposts

Nice pic related brah
Zyzz was a human and so prone to making mistakes and bad decisions. However, what people should believe in isn't in Zyzz the human but rather in Zyzz the ideal. Zyzz represented an ideal. One that everyone could reach if they trenned hard and ate clean.

The Man, the Myth, the Sick Cunt

Zyzz is a spirit brah

Nah m8 he did make it, has he not taught you anything brah? Ignore all the negativity/bullshit brah we don't have time for that. Aside from all the memes here we are here to help each other out
> we're all gonna make it

he made it and ascended, you sad cunt.

He's lifting with God now

Every time I get in my sauna after my workout, I sit there and think what went wrong. Why he had to be taken so early. He was perfection in the form of a man, yet he hadn't even reached his pinnacle physique. I will never witness someone as perfectly sculpted as him ever again, and I cannot believe why he had to be ripped from this earth before being unveiled in his final form.

It's not fair guys...

Is zyzz the only tripfag to ever not be hated?

also what happened to supermang?

We can't live forever faggot

Zyzz did make it. He did what we all want to do and change ourselves into something better. He turned from a skinny little emo kid into a jacked sick cunt. Now there are people with better bodies, don't get me wrong, but none of them were former /b/tards and spergs.

That's why we admire him. Not just because of his body, but because of his will to change. He wanted something and he achieved it.

But he did make it, user. He made it on astronomical levels, in fact. Making it isn't chasing or even obtaining your goal physique. Inspiring others = making it.

And thanks for the reminder OP. Pouring one out (actually smoking one out) for the man himself up on the balcony tonight. His mindset helped me change. No need to argue about his personal life decisions or even his outspoken AAS choices because none of that changes the fact that he was a perpetual optimist who saw a land of improvement for himself, sought it, and paid forward that inspiration to the next guy.

What are you talking about? He died having made it. He was aesthetic as fuarrk right to the bitter premature end that was entirely his fault. We still love him.

So when did zyzz start lifting

>the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long

Don't ever speak that way again.

We're all gonna be fucking RIPPED

Ill be sick a kunt someday...

trucrpyt

Delete this