Chad LITERALLY eats pizza everyday and here you are tracking your macros like a fucking autist...

Chad LITERALLY eats pizza everyday and here you are tracking your macros like a fucking autist. When will you gymlets give up and realize that its all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME?

I lift for myself

he pukes after eating

Don't reply (sage if you do)
Ignore and report /r9k/ threads

>gymlets get triggered by the truth

puking ruins your aestetics chad just has perfect genes

>sage on Veeky Forums in 2016

What's with the white thing in the middle? I have NEVER seen that on a 'za before.

Fuck that, Hamilton was a manlet skeleton, helped set up the financial system for the most powerful country on earth, married rich, got all kinds of ass, and led a commando raid with bayonets that captured a British fort.

Fuck chad. A. Ham

are you for real

It's a table for mice

Welcome to 1992.

kek read that as

Chad LITERALLY eats PIZZA everyday and here YOU are tracking your MACROS like a FUCKING AUTIST. When will you GYMLETS give up and realize that its all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME?

It keeps the top of the pizza box from caving in and messing up the pizza and has been ubiquitous since the early 90's

I bet that faggot never got pussy though

GOD DAMMIT ALL THESE PIZZA THREADS NOW I"M HUNGRY FOR PIZZA.

THANKS CHAD

You can easily get away with eating a pizza like that once a week. Also that guy doesn't eat a whole pizza like that, it is only for instagram likes he is a male model.

I am a chad reporting in. I am 6'3'' and am pretty lean, when I get shredded for summer my pussy getting abilities do not measurably improve.

Get the new little Caesars deep dish pizza. Delicious, affordable, & convenient

I've been on this keto shit for five months.

I've lost like 30lbs (WHICH IS SHIT)...I want a fucking pizza.

>tfw cutting

>when I get shredded for summer my pussy getting abilities do not measurably improve.

Because numbnuts, you have the FACE along with the right HEIGHT and a good FRAME. You don't have to be completely SHREDDED. I bet you can see your CHEEKBONES and have a defined JAW at 15% bf.

I have a good jawline at 20% BF. Its almost too shredded when I am sub-10%.

Was killed like a bitch though

Mods are too autistic familia, besides why let it bother you? Most ppl who make this threads come from r9k and that's a whole new breed of autism.

See since my head is a POTATO and I'm at around 11-12% bf, my jaw is still BITCHMADE. The only thing I have going for me is HEIGHT since I'm 6'2". But my joints are small and by shoulders not all that WIDE so my FRAME is poopy.

I think this shit is funny as fuck though and I'm no Chad.

we're all gonna make it brah

If you're just looking at macros, what's wrong with pizza?

Otherwise yeah its a fuck ton of saturated

If you have genetics of Chad then yes. Reality is that is prob

Don't be a sad kunt. We all make it brah.

>I am a chad
Hey, me too. Bro, you on 4Chang too? Waddup!!

CHAD EATS PIZZA

it's a meme you dip