Did intermittent fasting work for you? Tell me about your own experience with this diet

Did intermittent fasting work for you? Tell me about your own experience with this diet.

>fasting
>when CHAD eats PIZZA all day

GYMLETS when will you LEARN

Never fucking reply to this board ever again

It's a meme right?

I rarely eat breakfast because I stay up late. So I've been IF for like a month straight now.
I actually have lost a fair bit of fat but that could be due to y'know exercise.

Been doing it on my cut for a while now. Takes a couple weeks to get used to, but I've really been enjoying it. Consistent results. Paired it with fasting cardio. Been doing 6 on, 18 off. Carbs to protein throughout the day (cereal for breakfast, protein for dinner.)

Do you guys see results after 3 months? Intrigued by this diet

Same here but im bulking. I feel like it keeps me from getting super fat but idk

It's convenient cause I dont have to do breakfast (Save time) and fork out money (save money).

Consistent weight, and even gaining weight due to my >3000 calories dinner when breaking my fast combined with stronglifts. So far, liking IF but the first two weeks was fucking brutal.

Fuck kinobody is such a fucking fraud.

I hate this piece of shit for roiding and then going 'hurrr nah, its intermittent fasting guise, srsly'

Fuck me.

My schedule is inconsistent so IF just happens.
Sometimes I'll just not eat for half a day or even a day, again it just happens. Finishing first year of uni and my schedule is for shit right now.
I'm trying to just eat more fruit/vegetables for the long term. I used to think that having an inconsistent eating schedule would fuck with gainz but all it's done is made cutting more effective at least short term.

I did. I was stalling out from calorie restriction, ate the same calories but in IF pattern, havent stalled since.

>roiding
Dude weighs 169 pounds ffs.
If your claiming you can't have muscle at that tiny weight I don't know what to say.

Worked for getting out of fattyfatty2x4 mode. Overall easier for me to eat my daily reqs in a sitting. Frees my day up. That's the best benefit for me.

It's not as big of a deal as that faggot makes it out to be. He acts like IF is the biggest thing ever to be discovered in the field of sports and nutrition. It's basically an easier way to cut because you get all your calories in 2 meals instead of spreading them over 3.

come back next year kid when you're old enough to know what the fuck you're talking about.

Weight is such a garbage indicator of roiding you stupid fuck holy shit.

You're exactly the type of child he panders to.

kys thanks.

I usually dont eat fir the first hours of the day, i eat a lot later

He is not big at all, very achievable naturally, he has probably been training for about a decade.

>be me
>see meme o'ghallager video on Jew Tewb
>heythatspretygood.png
>look into it on other sources
>try it for a week or two
>lose fat like a motherfucker
>keep doing it for like a month straight
>wake up one morning
>Chug a coffee and burn a joint
inb4 weed killz your gains
>go to Roman History class
>all of a sudden feel weak
>leave for the bathroom
>pass out in the hall
>literally twenty people freak out because a 6'5" 200lb dude is toppling faster than the twin towers
>come to
>head home
>Proceed to have the most epic of epic cheat days
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Is still IF for the most part, but I break from it about once a week now.

>old enough
I'm 26 and have been lifting since I was 14
Kek. Your just mad because you haven't left ottermode.
See

It's just a trick to make cutting easier.
If you're missing an entire meal, the others can be that much bigger

I love IF. I don't get hungry before 2pm anymore, and then I get to feast for 8 hours.

zyzz wasn't that big either yet they both have the same physique.

You deluded fucks should go buy his products he's selling.

Big fucking clue right there.

How do people like you dress yourselves each day. Holy shit I must be getting trolled. No way you can be this fucking dumb.

>didn't eat
>lower blood sugar
>smoke da herb
>lower blood sugar even further
What did you expect?

>deluded fucks
Yeah 12 years of lifting and I'm really gonna follow some YouTube twink's advice.
Your clearly just made that he already made it and you can't.

Certainly not passing out.
I didn't know herb lowers your blood sugar, but I know that Coffee/Weed/IF is a disastrous combination

Did this my entire life.

Would go to school, I would pocket the 2 dollars my mom would give me for lunch.

I wouldn't eat until I came home from school around 4pm ish.

Sometimes I would eat just like chips or soda at lunch which was anywhere from 11am or 12pm.

As an adult, i dislike eating breakfast, I usually eat around lunch time. Doing this, i have been at least 12% body fat or less my entire life, always fit, ripped, but even at 194 I still look slim.

>made

Lmaoing at ur life.

kys you cuck

>Dyel can't even get to 169 pounds lean
LMAOing at your life

as long as you eat before your workouts

I lost 35 pounds in 2 months on IF. I went from 225 to 190. I was depressed and tired every single day dont do it.

I did IF but i took it to more extreme levels by eating 1200 calories a day which is too low, i lost about 8 pounds in a month. when i start cutting again im not going to starve myself like last time.

but yea i did IF a few years ago through martin who runs lean gains. they recommend an 8 hour window i think which is easy but i was doing a 3 hour window.

I've been doing it. 195 to 170 (6ft) in 2 months. Wake up(7am), two cups of coffee, bcaa, and carnitine. Work out then protein and then eat at 1pm and again at 8pm.

Maybe this will clear it up for you stupid fucking knuckleheads who are either children or straight up have downs.

KINOBODY FUCKING TAKES ROIDS YOU THICK PIECES OF SHIT. FUCK.

kino is literally alex jones of lifting

I fucking love it. I never got hungry in the morning anyway so it's a breeze for me. I just ate a massive burger for lunch and I still have 1400 calories left for the next 6 hours and I'm CUTTING

zyzz lifted for 3 years

kinobody has been at it for a decade

I'm currently doing it. Like any other form of calorie restriction, your performance on lifts will stay the same or go will go down. Know what type of eater you are. If you like having big meals opposed to little ones, intermittent fasting is for you. However, if you like small meals, then do that. Pretty simple.

I did IF for 2 months and lost 8 kgs

ITT Fake natties shilling tfo. Thats guy roids you naive pieces of dad money.

Followed a kinobody program, not even trolling. Shed fat like a motherfucker.

I'm an advocate of it, helps me stay lean during the summer months. The most important thing I've found is that you have to stay busy throughout the day. If you're sitting there counting down the hours until 6-10pm or whenever your eating window is, you'll drive yourself crazy.

And as others pointed out, Greg has been lifting for nearly a decade, with the progress videos on youtube to back up his slow and incremental progress ever since he was a goofy as fuck looking teenager with braces. Zyzz's admitted AAS use took him from a bean pole to olympic physique in two years, and completely left humanity behind come 4 years. That's roid use. The difference is night and day to anyone who's actually lifted consistently for a couple years.

I'm not sure. The only real indicator are his shoulders, which look pretty big, but I don't know if they're past natty limit. His body sure as hell isn't past natty limit. Something around 24 FFMI.

Wow, he has no dick.

I didn't say anything about meme o'ghallagher and roids. I was just relating my experience with IF. But whatever floats yer boat kid

*smirks* just broke my fast with some pop chips, they really help blunt hunger, along with my sparkling water and black coffee, which I find to be a fantastic way to blunt hunger and build fantastic strength

Now on to today's work out
*jumps in place for 10 seconds*

Woo! My legs are fried. That's the workout, it's quite fantastic and after this I'm gonna blunt some fantastic hunger and build strength and eat a piece of chocolate to get a lean fantastic chizeled physique

Even as a fan of this this made me giggle. I'm on board with most of his concepts and advice, but starkly disagree when it comes to his view on training legs. He doesn't. Doing pistol squats and box jumps once every couple weeks is nothing and it shows in his "hollywood" physique. To his credit he is clear that he doesn't desire to have bigger legs, so to each his own, but it's wasted potential imo.

I do 5:2. It is GOAT. Instead of not eating for the first 12 hours of the day or something, I just 'fast' for 2 days out of the week by only consuming ~500-700 kcals that day. I've made gains on it, and I no longer have to do obviously unhealthy shit like bulking and putting on fat then tediously cutting it back. I just modulate how many 'fast' days I have in a week to keep my fat levels in check. Having a 24 hour fast makes a lot more sense to me when thinking about burning fat preferentially than simply skipping breakfast and having a late lunch.

Additionally, this also means I don't even get fattter than I want. I can take 'fast days' whenever is convenient. Plus science shows its healthy as hell. I am sure it is the lifting diet of the future, after it makes headway into suburban moms fad diet regime.

>exercise
>causing any real amount of fat loss