Has anyone here managed to go from kv/incel to actual friends/gf...

Has anyone here managed to go from kv/incel to actual friends/gf, or at least make real strides in terms of a social life?

Back to /r9k/ you go robot

Due to getting fit?

YOU STOLE MY PICTURE, ARE YOU ME ?
SORRY IM PRETTY HIGH RIGHT NOW

Syd Barrett did the reverse

I do not know what the question is. Fucking moonspeak.

Has anyone here been able to go from adult kissless virgin to something resembling a normie

Legit autist here but luckily im not retarded so i learned myself how to be extroverted by studying other peoples behaviour. Life is nothing but trial and error. You plunge yourself into the deep and try new shit. It'll work or you will learn from your failures either way both are good outcomes that'll bring you closer to your goals.

I was a kv at 26 lel, thank god i realized life is easy now.

Gl in life homies good things will come to you if you put in work

I though our goals were to leave humanity behind.

Life is just as sad only now you're more vulnerable once you give your heart to someone. I'm fucking never dating again. I only have about 3 friends I actually like but sometimes their busy with their gf's and I just wanna blow my brains out.

I went from 18/yo kissless virgin to gf and occasionally going out but still nothing feels better than just chilling at home and going out still stresses me out somewhat. Progress is slow as fuck but we're all gonna make it brah.

And it had nothing to do with being fit either, I just picked up lifting because I wanted to take steps to become less of a basement dweller, I still look like shit.

When I reached college I went from kv to banging sluts p. quickly. Started lifting in that time frame as well. I think that's normal for a lot of people, college is a time for change.

>tfw I became more autistic in college
>tfw now a 32 year old kv with no friends

Then yes, high functioning self destructive person here.

Went from kv to gf to apathy because tfwnogf anymore. But I make plenty of money and last time I tried I slept with 6 hot girls/women in about 2.5 months. 2 were best friends and didnt even know until id banged them both on the same day a few times.

And then that got boring, so I'll be back in uni amongst 17-19 year olds. New car, new apartment. Woop.

Life has no meaning, live it while having as much fun as possible.

Do most of you guys even have jobs? Right now I don't and I'm still getting my dick wet. I just ask girls out telling them I'm broke, but I'd still like to take them out. Something cheap like a movie or some other local event.

Tbqh I only had to pay twice, most of the time they just appreciate how much I wanna show them a good time and pay for the date themselves.

>neet
>makes girls pay for their date

You must be an attractive human specimen, or you are 30 years old, which is a age where most woman are already wealthy

I have, but I was never a complete sperg. I've always had friends. I just had a period of about 2 years where I was a socially awkward NEET. I went to college (UK) and now i'm in uni. Got a big friend circle and a gf now so I guess you could say Ive changed a lot. Lost my virginity just over a month ago aged 22. When I was 18 I was a 120lb virgin who played games 10 hours a day. AMA if you want OP

I'm 19 and yeah, I'm usually with late 20 year olds. I'd like to go for younger women, but you gotta invest so much more with em. Not something a neet like me should be looking for RN.

Fuck man, ive been thinking about going back to school to meet and get out of my dead end job, but my only real option is community college and idk if itll be the same, 21yo in colorado btw

*meet girls

i dont know what community college is like, but going back to school is definitely worth it, changed my life

What the fuck is kv/incel?