This is the fate that awaits all "high test" girls. All

This is the fate that awaits all "high test" girls. All.

This is Olivia jenson, a staple post in high test threads. Look at this transformation. Inevitable. It might not be today, might not be next year but it's coming.

From a 7 to a 10 sucks you cant handle a real woman

>medium test to high test goddess

what's the problem here?

piss off, fatty

fat enabler

>implying there is anything wrong with that
low test detected

Holy shit! She got fucking fat.

I used to fap to her, what the fuck, mane

Why do women with man face turn into fat slob men?

Cute asian girls don't do that.

Jokes on you this board is completely delusional when it comes to OJ.

She's a fucking hambeast now but every other person will say she's high test and call you gay for questioning it. They can't admit to liking fatties

I didn't think she would get that fat.

It's time to man the harpoons, lads

Jesus fuck she got better and better

wankers jej

her body will look awful when nude but damn, in clothing she carries it really well

Nah, you are just a weak low test cuck breh

>Brosnan with a whale

Did he just give up?

>Did he just give up?
no he just has high test familia

>everyone loves me because I have a fat ass and huge thighs!
>I know! I'll just keep eating the same way like a dumbass!
>...w..why does no one care to see my videos anymore?

so why not enjoy it while it lasts?

probably with her for the kid's sake :(
I hope he gets a lot of hollywood poon on the side

>not even james bond's wife will stay hot for him after marriage

Oh god, Bond why

>implying she doesn't look better in the second pic
Whoa momma.

I used to fap to her too friend. This has opened my eyes. All high test girls live on the cupcake line. A dangerous place to live, a single cupcake can throw them from hot to fucking disgusting. The risk just isn't worth it.

We need to stop seeing high test as anything other than the equivalent of competition body fat, impressive as fuck but ultimately unsustainable.

RIP

Holy shit, why would she do that
She was literally a goddess

Her fat goes all to dat ass. i have no issue with her weight gain.

He looks like a child who's trying to scoot away from their embarrassing parent in the last pic.

A man with balls fucks a pretty woman with child bearing hormones who can bear him healthy children. By the time she gets fat, he is no longer with her. He has certain women for sport fucking, certain women for fetishes, certain women for arm candy. Does he abandon the mother of his children? No, he still supports her financially, because he is just and able.There are no hard feelings. He was not cruel to her. She is a smart woman herself, a REAL woman. She is a hardened realist, and understands that the preeminent man she chose deserves mountains of pussy, and she does not resent him for it.

Modern superficial culture is a corruption of humanity. It used to be that you were a club of about a hundred people you spent all your life with. You could fuck all the women you wanted. You could have orgies, but with everyone so genetically similar to you there was no jealousy, resentment. You had been through everything together. You were on the same team. You had all the pussy you could conceive of, in your tribe.

Now you have no tribe. You're on your own. Be a man.

someone post fedora pics to this faggot please

I've dated two high test qt's and I can confirm.. 5-10 years later they get fat

Had a high test tall gf. When we got together she was 65kg. Three years down the road she's almost 75kg.

Glad we broke up. When she hits 30 she'll be a fucking white whale.

Same thing happened to me bro. She was so hot :'(

>implying they weren't already fat

"High test" is just another word for chubby.

>meet cute girl
>high test as fuck
>huge tits, great ass, fat just goes to those two only, flat as a board stomach
>hook up
>start dating
>get looks everywhere I go, friends all jealous as fuck
>date for 3yrs
>puts on a few pounds
>ignore this and pop the question

am no married to a fucking land whale. Gut hangs out further than tits and she had some pretty big fucking tits guys. Never ever ever ever ever go out with a girl who isn't into fitness. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever date a girl who isn't fat but not through exercise but is just "lucky".

>tfw can leave
>tfw I became very very successful during our marriage
Losing half would be losing the boat, the house and at least one extra property. I can't do it guys.

Literally the worst Bond actor. Even a British paki would make a better Bond. Fuck the 00s.

>Getting married

>tfw high test alpha

>I used to fap to her

She only became popular in AllGoodTV-career and she looked like the rightside.

You're literally lying in front of my face.

Same shit happened to that Iskra chick or whatever her name is.

She got e-famous for being high test but still having a flat tummy and skinny arms and she has steadily put on more and more weight and now is looking like a total piggy.

They seem to think the bigger they get, the sexier they get. They're attractive in the first place because they're relatively athletic but have freakish fat distribution and skeletal proportions that make them curvy as fuck.

fuck off ahmed

Fuck off tumblr

>hating voluptuous women

stop taking that birth-control, bro

Press F to pay your respects

fuuuck, things like this make feel so scared

I know a guy with similar story like yours
>she was gorgeous, nice tits,nice ass, thin waste
>gave birth
>lost shitload of weight
>now at hers prepregnant weight
>her belly is so fucked up that sometimes she gets "are you pregnant again?!" questions

>taking the bait

You would think being asked if your pregnant when you're not several times would be a big wake up call for these fucking whales.

Nothing says give up more than a ring. When you put a ring on you're saying that the game is over, I will love you unconditionally, no matter how fat and vile you become and should I leave you will live comfortably in the home I provide and the car I bought. When you put it that way what reason does a person even have to stay in shape?

Even the world's most attractive man gets fucked over.

>she has steadily put on more and more weight and now is looking like a total piggy

still looks pretty good to me mate

>he thinks we fucking care when she still doesn't have a belly

you're worse than the shills that think Trump voters care that he isn't a "true conservative"

thicker the better desu

tfw high test alpha

Not surprising. I can't understand why these kind of women would be popular on a fitness board.

>Those weird fat deposits
>Those stretchmarks
>Can see cellulite/stretchmarks on her legs from the front.

Absolutely pig disgusting.

I can guarantee you her tits look saggy/wrinkly as fuck.

>settling for fatties
>not going for top-tier fit girls

i know yall are scared of being cucked but cmn on, settling for #2 girls? atleast stop pretending your 'high test', we all know that aint true.

Lots of naturally skinny guys love fat chicks. Lot of naturally skinny guys come to Veeky Forums looking to bulk up.

And now we have this high-test bullshit

I must be in the minority then. I was like that too but I never liked fat chicks. I'd rather have a fit girl with small boobs than the women I see in high test threads

DELETE THIS

GOD I WANT TO DESTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY HER BIG JUICY ASSSSSSSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuUAUAUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGRGRGR

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because human nature is telling you women with gynoid fat distribution would bear optimal children?

>wanting to fuck something that resemble your body

That feel when no gymbro, Am I right?

It won't look so good when she takes her dress off

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IT FUCKING WILL

MY DICK IS BLEEDING NOW

I NEED HER ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhgHGhghghGGGggggggggggggghHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UAUAUAUUAUAUUAUUAUUAUAUAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

So what's the problem here?
>it's (current year)
>Mfw

>tfw high test alpha

holy fuck the autistic fedora dorritos just beamed off my screen and into my eyeballs

kill yourself

He actually said he would divorce her if she tried to get lipo or anything

Make her go to the gym with you? You are in control here, don't be a fucking idiot. She can become hot again if you make her

You should if you like that

That's why you date skinny girls and smash high test girls on the side. Bonus if your girlfriend is into it.

his first wife died

>pierce brosnan starred in 1 bond movie in the 00s

you're thinking of the 90s mate

GOT THE DUBS HERE COMES THE TRUBS

If you are going to make a meme out of it at least post some real high test bitch...

Also

>tfw high test alpha

Can't I just date skinny girls and ignore the whales?

I don't understand this argument. This is why you enjoy them fertile before they go landwhale mode.

Who is this
>inb4 filename

I guess, but where's the fun in that? You gotta hit them high test chicks before they deform into gelatinous blobs.

right looks much better. my dick has become a pillar of STONE.

ITT: fat girls make a thread and beta non lifters fall for the memes

I dont mind, take the fat bitches. I want my kids to have healthy genetics.

upper half looks really good but lower is waaaaaay too much

Lower half is the part that can and should be way bigger in a woman. It's all about legs and ass mate. Along with huge boobs.

>tfw high test alpha

I love how he is hanging and touching her at the beginning and at the end she is the one reaching out cause she's fat

does anyone else think she has that gaunt, long cut, kill-me-now- look on the right? I know she said she was anorexic at one time and now that we've seen the rebulk it makes sense that she just crash dieted down, did some metabolic damage and now is chub again... like muh dik

retards wont realize its bait and flock here thinking we accept their kind
lay down the harpoon and get back to tumblr

>women have an expiration date
No shit, sherlock

I assume these women are popular with the fat /plg/ folks? Can't imagine anyone healthy wanting a fat, ugly whale

>tfw high test alpha

>getting married
>no prenup
bad move bruv

Holy fuck she is so mom mode in the right pic, I want to fuck her so badly.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

I'm worried for that chair

Any newer webms with her at a bigger size?

jesus christ the fucking cringe crawling out of this post