CBT

CBT
>THICC edition
Old thread is in its death throes
Post relevant lifting stats if you're intelligent (aka strength fag)
220 press
345 bench
485 squat
610 dead

poastin.

>186cm
>80kgs
>18 y/o
>cutting

am fairly weak considering how long i've lifted.

>90x3 bench
>170x3 deadlift

i don't squat or OHP cause i'm a faggot.

Dude you NEED to get serious about your eating

Why don't you squat aside from being a faggot?

bruh, i've been fat as fuck for the last year and a half, i know how to eat trust me.

torn ACL when i was 16, reco at 17, it's just impractical to even try at this point, sticking to single legged leg presses and high volume quad extensions

Leg extensions can put a LOT of shear on your acl and mcl. Be safe bruh

that's what the physio told me, he recommended squats over leg extensions

for whatever reason leg extensions don't give me any pain what so ever as long as i stay with light weight and high volume

you're on gear by the way right? what you running?

Yeah don't listen to your physio the fuck does he even know the fag

looking tough, good stats too!

6' 205lbs

Honestly I don't know my stats right now, I have hit the gym three days now after a three week break.

Last I saw I benched 405x3
I am pretty sure I can squat 5pl8

I use a lot of machines.

i told him they don't give me any pain and he said i can do them as long as i stay light, faggot.

Do you use head and shoulders?

Mirin broh you look great

>you're on gear right?
Nah fAm not for over a year.
When I was on I did 250mg test e/wk cruise for 4 or 5 months

I have a pic here somewhere

i saw a scott herman video talking about leg ext....he was saying they are basically safe....i am too old to get fucked up knee injuries. I started running and my left knee hurt for a week. I was able to go again tonight....not going to overdo it anymore.

>Nah fAm not for over a year.

that's called being on roids, fuck boy.

>hey are you driving right now or can we talk
>I drove yesterday and it's against the law to drive and talk on the phone

>hey are you doing the homework?
>yeah I finished it last week it's really hard

>hey are you still lifting a lot?
>yeah I lifted last month so I guess you could say that

Dim wit fuccboii right here folks

>Knee problems
>running
Dude do you understand how any of this works though?

can't believe you still post here boardshorts, can't believe you still look the same too.

it's a shame honestly, i left for like 6 months and Veeky Forums is shit

0/10 damage control you tiny penis bitch. with this much insecurity it's no wonder you had to pump chemicals up your ass to end up looking like a dried out turd anyway, idiot. LMFAO.

Lmao you post this picture every time you desperately follow me into a thread

Dumb dumb user

I can't believe I still post here either

>you still look the same
Shut up user

Training for 6 months on modest test is the equivalent of 18 months natty training concerning muscle mass growth. You ran the perfect sort of cycle - one that sets you at ~80% of the natty limit. Props for being strong as fuck, but you did use nitro to cut out a good chunk of the course.

yeah yeah i know, but i need the exercise. i am going to find a pool to swim sometime soon

sorry board, i left because of all the hate and people who don't actually lift. i made insane gains, doing my first show in april.

im confused as to why you haven't gained. this site is cancer.

STRONG delusion from the tripshit idiot detected. i didn't even notice your dumb ass name until you pointed it out, kid. keep on being insecure, bitch boy. i'll keep laughing at you. LMAO.

>18 months training natty
Yeah if you're a fucking idiot about your programming

But basically it was all by design, "nitro" is an excellent way to put it though. I did kind of fast forward through my early intermediate

>strong as fuck
Not even close but I'll take the compliment, thanks man

I've made great strength gains in the meantime and I look a lot more built than when I was even on gear. Just a little softer without that extra pop.

When I gain weight I just scale up, my abs are more visible now than when I was at 235 a year ago so I'll consider that progress

>show
Nice dude! Where's your cb let's see those gains

lol look at this little faggot get all butt hurt when somebody calls him out for being a roid shitter.

kill yourself already.

2:27:48
2:26:48

Hater confirmed jelly samefag lel

Keep it coming bby enjoying the laughs

ignore the faggots, they look like absolute shit in real life.

>Yeah if you're a fucking idiot about your programming

For strength gains for sure, but the natty limit on growth is about 4 pounds of lean muscle mass over 10 weeks of proper nutrition/diet. Someone on test doing the same routine will gain an average of 13 pounds in that same 10 week period.

That shit is a wonder drug - the group on test who did no training still gained 7 pounds of lean muscle mass. Nearly double what the natty can build, sitting at home, eating PIZZA.

>Not even close but I'll take the compliment, thanks man

No playing, you're stronger than 90% of the world. That's fucking something, mang. Sure there are dudes way fucking stronger than you, but you're on your way. First Izlee, then the World.

Definitely strong, i care a lot more about the actually building of the body however

i joined Veeky Forums last Feb and looked like pic related on the left, theres my progress. Not comfortable posting completely shirtless until I cut some weight + water, should be about a month when i start looking overall aesthetic. i have a good frame, going for classic physique.

>more than one person called me out for being a roid bitch
>n-no... it can't be.. more than one person thinks i'm a shitter?

lmao this fucking manlet. keep on running this limp dick damage control, kid. i'm loving EVERY laugh.

god you're autistic, this hurt me to read.

what you running?

you left your trip off, bitch shorts. nice try.

See Fkn kekked thanks based user Mirin progress m8. Good luck in the 11 months leading up to your show

samefag.

tripfaggots are always such sensitive little bitches.

funny enough in those pics im natty.

starting soon though. did tons of research on juice, tons of lurking etc.

every retarded user makes fun of others on this board for juicing, however it requires more work, persistence, dedication, etc.

better off just not talking about it, ex boardshorts did and he just gets ripped on, why? it's not boardshorts, it's the stupid fucking anons on this board.

thanks brah.

god you're a faggot.

i'm this guy .

>thinks he's slick because he can open paint to edit out some text
>is so insecure that he *actually took the time to try and "prove" anything in the first place*

christ almighty you're such a scared little bitch. i feel kind of bad for you. i'm still laughing at you because your autistic rage is VERY funny, but still.

i don't even know if this guys joking at this point, either way i'd recommend suicide.

me neither, that insecure little trip shit thinking he's fooling anyone definitely calls for suicide. glad to see you agree, squirt.

Different type of THICC here.
One month of SS
>179cm
>70kg squat
>45 bench
>35 ohp
>45 bent over row
>75 diddly

(Taken in sisters room for the mirror)
how long till I make it brahs

also can anyone recommend a high calorie easy to make breakfast, don't give a shit how ass it tastes.

Also forgot, 71kg

not sure what happened, but I weighed in a little under 195 today; probably gonna stop cutting soon. 5'10"

OHP: 200
Bench: paused 300, touch and go 320
Squat: front 405, back 460
Deadlift: Conventional 567, sumo 525x2

>6ft
>Yet still shorter than the coat hanger behind you

Nice try MANLET

>yfw Boardshorts thinks he can out turtle ME

it's a towel rack

You're retarded to not take his word. You must be jelly.

THICC mode I think 5'11" 220 currently, looking to get on the stage for classic physique in october, coach has me at a slow clean bulk right now. What do you cucks think, this was post smash, will post pics of grill if anyone can critique or just bewilder me

>610 dead
>thinking this will prevent you from looking like shit
kek bro

>classic physique in october
october 2024?

Gotta start somewhere brah, as promised here is grill

>all fucked out

hope you tucked her in breh

She gave me 14 percosets for free after the smash.

why did you let yourself go

Definition of a curl bro

Brehs...

I tore my acl and meniscus. I finished therapy and I couldn't squat all the way down so I said fuck it but it turns out I just had tight quad muscles.

If you're still doing therapy do NOT do leg extension they will snap your shit up

I was gonna JUST this pic but then I realized....

103kg
Gonna keep up the bulk

twink

Skinnyfat here, lifting for few months
Got some gains but i have a bit of fat belly, and when i wear a shirt or a t-shirt, you can see my belly a little
Should i bulk or cut ?

Yo post that routine and pics of grill.

> smashing
> opiates
> zebra bed
> posting pictures of a girl you've slept with

Sure is low class in here

Been doing a brosplit consistently for the last 3 years, started as a strongfat (played football/OLY LIFT in High School)
Never took it seriously
turned 21 met a coworker who got me into bodybuilding
typically I do 4 main movements per muscle group 20, 16, 12, 8 Reps increasing weight to 80% max
Go on to accessories and do 4-8 different excercises
Legs were neglected for a while so every day I do either squats front squats or diddlys
on actual leg day I do Squats 8 x 12 12 10 8 6 and then 5 sets of 3 at 90% of max, this lets me push up 10lbs on my max every week, immediately go to leg press after that, then accessories
Your internet opinion makes me want to change brother

You really expected better from people that idolize an od'ed stripper?

this desu, I posted the pics, I don't necessary idolize zyzz, his physiqe was cool, the lifestyle he lead combined with the recreational and Performance enhancing drugs is definitely not what I do, however I do partake in the occasional opiate binge at responsible dosages, 30 mg a night max and thats maybe one night every 3 months, in no way is that abuse or taxing on your liver/body.

W-will i ever look decent?

>roiding for this

Abs look kinda weird because of lighting

I swear you say you're taller every time post a pic. Little monkey boy bitch

yeah man they look so fucking weird they just ruin everything

...what the fuck wrong with you you smug fucker?

Two going on at once so fuck it I guess. Been going on about 5 months and I can't wait to finally get down to about 180(6'4) so I can work my way back up. Was permafatty until now.

Stop the bulk, bro. You're getting fat.

mirin face, frame & height desu

>responsible opiate binge
you're a fucking idiot and you will turn into an addict in a few years. i will bet $1000 on it.

-30 year old guy who has seen it all

cut and lift, caloric deficit, yada yada

You look pretty good. just need more chest and widen lats as well. How did you get so lean?

>recreational and performance enhancing drugs is definitely not what I do
>I do partake in the occasional opiate binge

I mean, it's your life to ruin, just don't bullshit people that it's a healthy and/or responsible life, because it's not.

I have been training naturally since October 2014 but have had like 6-7 months worth of inactivity from injuries.

I bench 330lbs.

How the FUCK are you still only benching 345lbs after training for YEARS, AND taking steroids? I'm literally the same height but don't look as jacked and am fatter.

What's going on man?

Also OHP more than you, fampai. Come on.

What do you mean mate?

Thanks breh, just diet and hard training.

Here is a pic from another angle, which doesn't make my abs look wierd

Ηe means you have better ab insertions than most of the people here.

your abs are fine dude, the thing that looks weird is that your nipple is 20ft above the end of your pec

I'm still saying hi

>tfw I will never look like this
>Plateaued on Keto even after skiping lunch every day
>Can't start eating carbs or will lose progress

My mom should have aborted me.

You don't need extra calories

6'3 215 lbs

Bench: 315x3
Squat: 425
Dead : 495

If you get thiccer, you're gonna look like OCB, greekbro.

>tfw somebody remembers you on Veeky Forums
>tfw almost nobody gives a shit about you irl

Well, thats something I guess ;)

I didn't remember you, i'm just half greek and read that newspaper behind you.
Mirin greek statue frame though.

>6'3"

? Not everyone on this board is a Manlet. I just turned 19 too if that makes you feel even more insecure about yourself

Are you that dude that always posts the same douchey picture in EVERY facial aesthetics thread?
Mirin bod, either way.

you look ridiculously good

anyone who say's otherwise is jelly af

only thing i could possibly say is that the pecs are a little too big relative to your body, for my tastes (like a tiny bit.) possibly also that your muscle looks a bit 'doughy' - like you're eating a lot of jew-endorsed insulin generating/water holding products

Been meaning to post this for a while, this was my progress over 5-6 months of SS. Are these stats what you'd expect?

Woah..good eye!

Haha nah man my facial aesthetics are zero to none

Thanks breh, but I do not eat any insulin generating or water holding products.

All I eat is eggs, fish, chicken, veggies, fruits, olive oil And a little bit dark chocolate, and occasionally rice or sweet potato Guess thats just the way my muscles look?

5'10"
170lbs
70kg OHP
120kg bench
140kg squat
180kg dl

Thought you were this dude.
Great stats, keep going.

You don't put on that much muscle in a year as a natty wtf.

6'2" 208 poonds down from 300

335 max DL
225 max Bench
280 max SQ