Oh hi there wagecucks. Better go to bed soon. It's getting late you have work tomorrow. You don't wanna be late...

Oh hi there wagecucks. Better go to bed soon. It's getting late you have work tomorrow. You don't wanna be late, the boss will be mad at you.

Are you worried about fitting that workout in tomorrow wagecuck? I'm going to wake up and casually walk to the gym, taking my time. I hope you have enough time on your half hour lunch break to shovel your calories down your throat wagecuck, I will be enjoying my meals and gains.

Tick Tock Wagecuck. Time is running out.

thank you

OP i think i hear your mom calling, dinner's ready

delete this desu

Sooner or later I'm going to end up applying for janitorial duties because I'm sick and tired of seeing constant /r9k/ shit on a board where it doesn't belong. All of you faggots should be permabanned. Seriously. You're killing this board day by day.

Go back and stay there you fucking piss bottle.

Stay mad tripfag. Wagecucks like working for the man so much they want to use their little free time policing a Kenyan cropcircle forum.

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup?

>go to the Veeky Forumsness board
>talk about work

You could have at least picked Veeky Forums or something. It's lacking in relevancy so much here that it's just an annoyance to everyone else.

Sage

Good job missing the point

o shit waddup!

I have more time to workout wagecuck. I look like arnold while you look like a beta DYEL.

And you most likely have five times the soda and deep fried tendies in your fridge. Don't think I don't know dat dere NEET life. Getting out of bed at 4:30 only to shit is not a healthy life. Protip: the saratonin from your constant unending existential crisis is what makes your sweat smell that bad. Go ahead, sniff it, I know you know that I know.

Fuckin r9k I HATE YOU

STOP STOP STOOOOOOP YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT AUTISTS STOP SPREADING YOUR CANCER MEMES ON OTHER BOARDS

FIT IS FUCKING RUINED WITH THE PIZZA EATING CHAD MEME AND MADE ME SO HUNGRY I ATE A WHOLE PIZZA YESTERDAY NOW MY SUMMER CUT IS FUCKING RUINED

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU LITTLE SHITSTAINS WITH YOUR IDIOTIC FROG POSTS, GOD FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN, DIE AND DROWN IN YOUR SELF PITY ALONE

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE YOUR OILY SMIRKING NECKBEARD FACES IT DRIVES ME SO MAD I WOULD POUND YOUR SKULL UNTIL YOU BLEED YOUR BRAIN OUT FROM YOUR DISGUSTING EARS AND SLIMY NOSE, I WOULD DESTROY YOUR HEADS, CRUSHING YOUR GUTS UNDER FOOT AND PISS ON YOUR TOMBSTONE

Calm down wagecuck. You shouldn't spend your short few hours outside of work being mad.

So how the fuck do you live/sustain yourself? Where do you get income?

Guvmont

>wagecuck
>assuming nobody on a chinese rice trading forum has a fulfilling day job/career

>active enough to go to gym every day
>too lazy to be productive and leeches the government's money

If i'm a leech they should stop me. I'm cucking them and you by living a superior life.

Shoo Shoo wagecuck. No matter how often you tell yourself your shitty desk job fulfills you, it never will.

You mirin my disposable income neetfags?
>can't make it on his own
>can't make it in general
Daily reminder that neetfags are equivalent to HAESfags that can't into work because muh genetics, enjoy drenching your waifu pillow in tears as your oneitis takes fat loads up her ham wallet and all over her gob from men who actually have their lives together. Everyone is disappointed in you, you're disappointed in yourself too, and no amount of frogposting will alleviate your self hate.

>Mooom give me 50 bucks

post timestamped pic of body right now

not going to do it? didn't think so.

i will still be wageslaving and earning far more than i am now in 5 years, while you will have killed yourself

The unemployed are literal human garbage

You'll get bored eventually

I like the last sentence. Thats what triggers alot of people. Like me.