Fuck proties.
Fuck Ottoroaches.
Fuck frogs.
Fuck dutchies.
Fuck Swedecucks.

And first and foremost:
Fuck Inflation.

t. Habsburg pro

For starters, the mercenaries marched on Rome IMPULSIVELY! Charles was at his own son's christening at the time!

If the mercenaries can just understand, Rome would not be violated.

This.

Rome had it coming.

t. Duke of Alba incarnate

Madam Majesty

>ywn live in the timeline where south eastern Europe is united under the USGA
Why are we still here?

why are the french such a fags?

You still mad phillip?

t. Dutchie

Still can't get over how aesthetic that armor is

>tfw your subjects are too stupid to understand your genius

IN THE HEART OF THE HOLY SEE

"To master the enemy you gotta master yourself"
Said a chinese merchant to me once. After they heard about Karansebes they told me to not take it too literally.

daily reminder that the "battle of Karansebes" is a myth and most likely never happened

The HABSBURGS are not Castillian. They are invaders that spoil our land for their autistic projects. Praise Padilla not Charles and Phillip

Habsburg General?! Not on my watch!

t. Anti-Habsburg Coalition

It might not have happened. But if we try to be accurate then every battle in the middle ages might not have happened. They could have all just had cool dragon fights until they fought so many wars that dragons died out.

Why, the Habsburg is such a nice little restaurant.

>that feel when I have a habsburg jaw and a beard

What should I do about this?

That is the most retarded bit of history i have ever read. the hapsburgs really are as inbread as the threads say.

*blocks your path*

THE HASBSBURGS ARE —THEY STILL SUBSIST— ASHKENAZI; THEY CAME TO EUROPA AS PART OF THE KHAZAR DIASPORA CAUSED BY THE DISINTEGRATION OF THE KHAZARIAN NATIONSTATE.

THE HABSBURGS BEGAN TO FLOURISH IN EUROPA AT APPROXIMATELY THE SAME TIME AS THE KHAZAR NATIONSTATE WAS DESTROYED —CIRCA END OF TENTH CENTURY C E.

THE ALLEGED ORIGINATOR OF THE HOUSE OF HABSBURG, "GUNTRAM"/”GVNTRAMNVS”, WAS CALLED "THE RICH" /”DIVES”/”DIE REICHE” ALREADY AT THAT TIME, SO, IT IS PROBABLE THAT HE WAS EITHER A KHAZAR MERCHANT, OR A MEMBER OF THE KHAZARIAN COURT.

put your hands down you fucking slaves! your anchestors are so weak and so petty! you faggots cant compare againts the turks. bow down on the turks!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps

D*Tchie "men" are animated TURKish cocksleeves

>nobody rates it in alt-his threads

Have fun getting your cavalry effortlessly routed

the fuck is this mess