New Clif High report

Anyone have a telegram link for a group sharing Clif High reports?

I was in one before but was randomly kicked

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ksduh6kzweplvo9/ALTA_2017_OctCrypto (1).pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP
U
M
P

Please.....

Please I can't afford fucking $100 for some guys ramblings.............

Reports that he charges $99 for are worth $99. Just pay the man for his work.

according to this guy LTC should be 100$+ by now

>paying this man for his insane ramblings
lol simply lol

Here you go faggots: dropbox.com/s/ksduh6kzweplvo9/ALTA_2017_OctCrypto (1).pdf?dl=0

his crypto wealth reports do not usually contain that much rambling. They are usually to the point analysis of the upcoming crypto market. He stopped the ALTA political rambling ones a month ago.

There used to be a telegram group that shares the reports.

What happened to it or was i b&?

and nice quads, user

THANKS BASED user

ty

>These new sets are showing that 'hyperinflation' takes hold of the 'western republic economies', including USA, such that Bitcoin (in one or all of its incarnations), will be reaching to 'nearly 20 thousands' sometime near to the autumnal equinox, 2018.

o shit

the fuck is this guy on? never read his work before but wtf?

My pleasure faggots.

Clif High literally, unironically believes that THE SUN AND STARS ARE NOT VISIBLE FROM OUTER SPACE.

He also shilled those fucking cheap 3d printed plastic "water structuring" devices. So I guess if you think following the advice who believes you can meaningfully structure water by pouring it through a dinky filter, and that the sun and stars are literally invisible in outer space, then he is your man.

>dropbox.com/s/ksduh6kzweplvo9/ALTA_2017_OctCrypto (1).pdf?dl=0

oh this user is based as a motherfucker..drop ur litecoin addy so i can tip

>LR1NdPTQJqd1D5R6RGCrCzMwHxCcNkMAGU - LTC
Feel free to tip if you really want.

The guy believes in a lost civilization on the Antarctic .. OmiseGo 30000% based on his analysis of Tadjik and Turkmen press... come on anons...

>The guy believes in a lost civilization on the Antarctic
but thats real

Am I a brainlet or what

Why is this report so dense?

thanks, user. what is your LTC address?

>LR1NdPTQJqd1D5R6RGCrCzMwHxCcNkMAGU

report was lame as fuck he basically is saying crypto is dead for the remainder of the year and come back spring of 2018 for mad gainz

I just sent you $10. I have bought all of Clif High's reports this year at full price. His last few have been well off so I think this is fair.