Are you lonely Veeky Forums? How do you cope with it ?

Are you lonely Veeky Forums? How do you cope with it ?

my corgi died today

Rest in piece for your dogbro man, stay strong

As far as loneliness goes, I just focus on short term goals when I get lonely I.e things you can do today/tomorrow/right now. Thinking any further ahead for too long causes me to start thinking about how Im not around people super often

i'm already lonely shouldn't be too hard to not think about people

Honestly.. I am a bit lonely. I work at a restaurant, sit behind my computer screen & ride my bicycle maybe an hour a day.

I'm learning to improve myself with books and healthy habits but i really would like to go out with a group of friends and some girls, ya know

I'm used to it.

A productive hobby i've picked up recently. Make 40% of my money but letting it just sit around.

I hope that if i'm gonna be sort of lonely, i can atleast be wealthy or get a headstart financially than other 19 year olds

I haven't had a girlfriend since junior year of hs. Just finished my first year of uni. I am happy as I am but Probably gunna work on getting a gf either way

I just accept it. It's always there no matter what I'm doing, I just try not to let it make me feel so sad anymore. I used to be very depressed, but now I'm fine. I don't want to die, so I'll just fill my life with fun hobbies.

Jesus christ....

I know

>that webm

Jesus Christ who makes these cross-board posts? I see the same thread on Veeky Forums, /pol/ and /b/ too often to be a coincidence. Fucking shillbot

>Sleeping that fucking close
Unless you live in siberia and not have a heater those photos are staged to look good and cuddly. They probably end up sleeping in opposite ends of the bed.

Well right now Im just laying on my couch playing some 3 hour long indian bodhivista meditation music over the surround sound. It clears your mind.
I also lit a stalk of dried sage on fire and smoked the house with it to even further clear the mind.

most of those poses are annoying as hell

hair in your face, breathing in someone else's breath, dead arm...

Fuck off

>no dog
>no gym buddy
>no boyfriend
>no friends

Literally paying for a PT just for some company.

My gf sleeps with her head on my chest. Comfy as fuck with the right pillow.

Literally the best part about sleeping with a girl is when you are stirring into wakefulness super early in the morning. You slowly open your eyes and see her naked body laying there sleeping.
You kiss her neck and put your arms around her and smell her hair and press your dick up to her ass and go back to sleep.
It's primo.

when you're still half asleep and she gently starts working your morning wood

Well I must have shit heat regulation or something.Gf is like a fucking piece of semi-molten lava. I can only sleep like 2 feet apart and naked.

Relish in it. No one to slow you down. Just you and your goals.

It's best to keep the world at a shouting distance. Friends, they slow you down, at best an occasional change of pace but not a constant. Significant Other, they slow you down at best or drag you backwards at worst and it's generally the worse case.

You'll learn that strangers never have good intentions for you and will abuse you if you let them.

You'll learn that people you thought to be friends turn out to be dead weight holding you back.

And importantly, you'll learn the world gets by just fine if you are there or not.

Life's an adventure, don't get me wrong, but I'll go it alone if you don't mind. And you should too.

I stopped feeling lonely when I turned 18 or so, that was seven years ago.
You're never really alone in this world

Oh god.. I will never get this feeling, what did I do wrong

...and he doesnt even lift :(.

Yeah.

>semesters over
>everyone goes back to where they came from for summer
>struck out trying to set plans up with every girl I was talking with throughout the summer
>constantly strike out on tinder, bumble
>friends work labour jobs during week
>never do anything on weeknights
>drink excessively on weekends, every weekend

just started training at a new job though, so theres that.

We are just fucked is all mate

I have no friends nearby to hang out with and am slowly drifting away from my online friends.
I just want to go to work (when I have a job), come home, eat lift and watch anime.
On top of this I haven't spoken to my ex in almost 2 years, I only care about making my numbers increase.
Speaking of lifting, would DB flyes help my bench?

With humour

Someone just kill me.

I just think that it's solitude, I have time to think & do my own thing.
I enjoy my time with others, but I'd rather be alone than in bad company.

This is exactly how I feel. I've had good friends but they only slowed me down.
Not gonna lie it's awesome to have someone to support you and everything but I'd rather be alone and mind my own business.
Also, I know I'm not emotionally stable so I try and keep people away just so I don't drag them down with me, it's been like this for years. Right now I'm not sure if I'm feeling numb because of all this year's living in loneliness or if I just don't care about others anymore.
I only have one friend and I'm seriously thinking of walking away and forget about her, right now I'm focusing on becoming a chemical engineer and she's very time consuming.

Heh

a lot of csgo, a lot of alcohol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nah this feels awful because I always have to pee super bad

I grew up in Florida, and all of my friends were idiots. We only hung out together to smoke pot. Once I quit smoking pot, I stopped hanging out with them. Now I have no friends. I don't even really care any more. I'll make new ones as suitable people come across, but that will probably take time since I'll have to move out of one of the poorest areas of the state and climb the social ladder a bit.

I never bothered to keep in touch with anyone from highschool, as they were never really good friends. Occasionally I meet someone cool at college, but I never bother to try to hang out with them.

I do want a petite gf to cuddle though.

Basically I fill my life with lifting, hiking, the internet, movies/tv, meditation, studying and trying to better myself.

Usually when I was with "friends" I would be the one who was entertaining them, being funny, carrying the convo, etc. I felt like I was always the one who had to do everything and I didn't feel like I got much out of it. At least with a gf I'll get cuddling and pussy.

I do have my family that i keep in touch with, but I don't really do anything with them.

So basically immerse yourself in whatever you do. They say man is a social creature, but honestly man just needs to be distracted. Some use friends, some use food, some use sex, some use drugs, others shitpost.

I have a dog. He's a very affectionate and needy Boston Terrier. I never feel lonely.
When I get horny I just call up one of my old booty calls. One or two always hit me back.