Chad doesn't even THINK about macros. Chad doesn't even KNOW what macros are. Hell...

Chad doesn't even THINK about macros. Chad doesn't even KNOW what macros are. Hell, forget macros - Chad doesnt even know what a CALORIE IS.

So can someone please tell me... Why does he look better than almost ALL off you, without even trying?

I am fucking SICK of gymcels telling naive newcomers that they just have to work hard, or eat well, or get enough protein - WHEN GENETICS ARE LITERALLY ALL THAT MATTER IN TERMS OF BEING AESTHETIC.

>buhh...b-buh zyzz brah? buh zyzz mirin make it bruh? b-b-buh we all gonna make i-
STOP FUCKING SPREADING BULLSHIT. You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza. You spend YEARS trying to escape your genetic destiny and fucking get NOWHERE, while Chad AT MOST shows up in the gym once in a blue moon, MAYBE does some bicep curls, and STILL looks better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Ok

you are trying far to hard user.

maybe stick to /b/ or /r9k/ with the rest of your friends.

That's the thing though, if you have beta genetics, you need to religiously track diet and routine. It's just a fact of life.

It's like everything else in life mate. I'll give you another example. Just say someone has a good looking face and height, they're not going to have to work as hard to make people like them and see them as a good person, if you're an ugly Manlet you're going to come off as a shittier person, it's human nature to have those preconceived ideas about others. Now the face and height guy can make friends and influence others much easier, therefore he can focus on more important things, where as the Manlet ugly guy will be expending tons of energy trying to influence people and make friends.

Does this make sense? Having good genetics makes your life so much easier, it snowballs your success. Where as being a ugly Manlet means you're constantly fighting and uphill battle so you're unable to focus on more important things.

please post more like this

>people are fooled by this pic

Give the guy who looks like shit a slight tan, take away his glasses and switch him with one of the chads. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Lol I thought you would've given up by now considering this whole HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME thing is just a big joke. And no matter how good those guys genetics are, they would obviously go to the gym, or at least play sports. It's actually a really common thing for chads to be gym rats (if we can even consider Chad to be a thing).

>Chad doesn't even THINK about macros.
>Chad doesn't even KNOW what macros are.
>Hell, forget macros - Chad doesnt even know what a CALORIE IS.

This is because Chad is a student, his coach tells him what to eat

>So can someone please tell me... Why does he look better than almost ALL off you, without even trying?
He plays competitive sports 5 times a week

>I am fucking SICK of gymcels telling naive newcomers that they just have to work hard, or eat well, or get enough protein - WHEN GENETICS ARE LITERALLY ALL THAT MATTER IN TERMS OF BEING AESTHETIC.
Keep blaming your failures on genetics

Chads all look like shit after their mid 20's

Why bother working out for yourself when other people already have it? Solid logic.

Ahh, the good old "ch-chad loses in the end" fucking revenge of the nerds fantasy. Lmfao.

Seriously, just stop. If you ACTUALLY believe that shit, FLUSH YOURSELF.

lol

Chad is just one of those dumb faggots who denies going to the gym or worrying about macros.

False modesty is gay.

Stop pretending you work really hard and don't get results. Chad just works harder than you.

Only excuse is legitimately diagnosed low test.

appeal to perfectionism fallacy

Yeah because testosterone level is the one and only determining factor in how you look.

Fucking idiot.

Sure, a lot of that is true. There may be some Chads that stay in great shape though, no need to promote a false ideal of balance in the universe.

OPs pic is bullshit. Like you say, these Chads have been in sports since they were 10, and they've had coaches and been lifting weights since then too. They were encouraged to go into and participate in sports because of their frame as well.

There's no way any of those guys in the picture don't work out.

So, you're a nerdy loser that didn't get on the, "Oh, people like you if you're in good shape and media is bullshit" wagon until your early 20s or later. Wahhhhh

IT's true about height, frame, and facial genetics. If you're tiny (5'8'' or less...which means you call yourself 5'10'' or less) then you're probably best off trying to get on stage somewhere as a musician or whatever, or just have a ton of money or work within a friend group of average dudes.

I wonder if people have deluded themselves into believing this meme yet.

I mean they can't be stupid enough to believe that CHAD eats at an implied over maintenance limit because he doesn't watch what he eats (again implied)? Or that CHAD doesn't work out? Everyone has a cheat meal but some of the bitchiest eaters I knows are CHADS.

These people have also fell for the meme that you have to have a perfect diet to get abs too. Reality is if all these CHADS have abs then they're probably meming off situps and undereating even if their diet is shit.

I hope this board doesn't believe this shit. I refuse to believe that I share a board with people this stupid that are blaming everything else but their own dedication.

this is just simply wrong

STOP CHERRYPICKING UGLY FUCKS AND GOOD LOOKING FUCKS WHO OBVIOUSLY WORK OUT AND HAVE A SEMI PRODUCTIVE DIET

I could have sworn we had a containment board for this shit

There is no such thing as a prototype human being

There is no such thing as "Chad," for Chad is a prototype.

There is no such thing as a "gymcel," for a gymcel is a prototype.

Prototypes do not exist in the real world.

People might bear similarities to prototypes, but they are never the actual prototype.

I literally never met a Chad