What kind of drugs should I be familiar with if I want to be in the special forces (specifically Navy SEALs)...

What kind of drugs should I be familiar with if I want to be in the special forces (specifically Navy SEALs)? I know coffee/caffeine helps, anything else?

EPO

Tren A

SEALs are special operations, not special forces

Estrogen

Stimulants and Pain Killers

What's the dif?

>get wrecked on MDMA before a day of manual labor/hiking in the wild
>ingest LSD and go dine at any exotic restaurant
>take meth in a crowded bar playing the shittiest music you can find

If you can do all of the above without dying or going to jail you could try SF.

Nice. Seems like exactly what I'm looking for, at first glance at least.

I'm not an expert by any means but are you sure that'll help? According to what I've read it's a massive fat burner which you kind of need for the type of endurance shit the SEALs do such as long distance swimming. And apparently one of the side-effects is insomnia? I don't know, seems relatively risky for what it's worth. Not to mention that tren might make my muscles rapidly outgrow my tendons/ligaments/joints, and injuries to those areas are common enough as it is in BUD/S.

If you want to be technical than it's "United States special operations forces". So you are still wrong, sorry bruh.

Well what specifically? I'll admit I'm a retard when it comes to drugs so don't tell me to Google it. I wouldn't know where to start.

:^)

>pic not related

The only special forces in the US are Army Special Forces or 'Green Berets'

>If you want to be technical than it's "United States special operations forces".
Yea, but people don't say that. They say Special Operations or SOF (pronounced soft without the t)

Im doing the selection course for the australian equivalent (2nd commando regiment) in October. Im on peptides atm but you really dont need to know anything about drugs for it. If you are already serving just re learn everything you should already know.
If youre not youll learn it all anyway. Ask around and get peoples advice that have tried out and do your research

Buds is 100% mental
If you need to cheat just to TRAIN for buds, then you're gonna fail buds.
Buds is mental I've seen skinny kids from trailer parks get onto the teams, and I've seen fucking beasts dor
The physical aspect ties into the mental. If you're doing 5000 pushies in a day, it won't matter if you can do 75 or 120 with good form, you need something mental to keep you going.
You won't make it though. 100%. A seal looks at a problem and laughs about it, you look at a problem and think of drugs instantly.
Fuck off scum

I'm not OP, but you have never seen anyone do anything idiot. Stfu and get off the internet. Come on fuckin Veeky Forums and pretend you're an instructor in the navy lol fuck outta here

SS + GOMAD

I'm not an instructor, but I have a buds packet and a mentor.
And I know a good number of tgs because one of my best friends from hs just got off his first deployment on team 5.
I'm going to buds in under a year.

lol you are butthurt. Did you know that a study showed that coffee helped Navy SEAL candidates complete BUD/S at a far higher rate? You are so full of shit. If you aren't cheating you aren't trying faggot. Fuck off.

Best routine to get pic related?

Also general routine/aesthetics thread

>Special forces

BZ

this
well duh its fucking caffeine

Ok I wont say another word on the subject since its not my place. I love my family and have no problem not talking about what I understand now such information is private. Let me know what you'd like me to do and I'll get it done no problem.

Please eat an heroic amount of datura seeds and wear a gopro for the duration of your trip.

You know I cant do that.

Maybe you should. Doing hat others say you can't is part of being a man.

No

Yes.

Special Forces are force multipliers. The SEALs are the top tier assault troops. Different missions.

No

Yesssss

yes caffiene is the only drug ever that enhances performance /sarcasm
fuck off newfag

No I respect the military and would never do something to hurt them

You don't seem to understand. Tripping hard on deliriants, while recording th results, would help the military develop new and exciting deliriants to use in warfare. That was the whole point of MKULTRA and BZ.

Do it user. Do it for America.

I will not kill myself

It's not suicide if you don't die user. It's calling.

No

A fuckload of cardio

Why not?