Can we safely say that the ancient Mediterranean civilizations of Phoenicia & Egypt were part of western culture?

Can we safely say that the ancient Mediterranean civilizations of Phoenicia & Egypt were part of western culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, also they were Germanic

Phoenicians maybe, to not call the sardinian phoenician culture as western would be ridicoulous

The notion that the Middle East and Europe are in the same system was actually introduced by David Wilkinson in 1987 and Ian Morris use this in his book Why The West Rules - For Now

I wouldn't. For me, I'd divide by indo-european vs. Semitic. But they didn't even do that. For instance, when Persia attacked greece, Carthage attacked in Sicily on supposedly the same day. This was viewed as an East vs West scenario, even though the Persians were Indo European they had adopted ma y Near Eastern customs.
Carthage and Egypt later hellenized, but that's at the time of Alexander and both still retained much of their original culture.

>The notion that the Middle East and Europe are in the same system was actually introduced by David Wilkinson in 1987

nope, it's a much older idea.
one german historian from 1800s (don't remember his name) pretty much said that the borders of Western civilization come to an end at Indus River. Everything to the east is foreign to the West

Egypt was definitely influenced and ruled by the Nordic race, so it was western. I'm not sure about Phoenicians though.

Your picture is fake. Those mummies have nothing to do with the names under them.

All are Ancient Egyptian for sure. Also remember that there was high Indo-European Nordic influence in the Middle East back then, including such tribes as Hittites, Armenians and Mitanni Aryans.

Okej, håll upp. Håll upp... Så du är säger... vi var KONUNGAR och skit???

We literally were. Now go and cry my swarthy medish friend :)

Nordic is NOT a fucking race snowniggers

I'm Scandinavian and probably as racist as you are, folkkamrat. That doesn't mean I have to believe any unsourced bullshit I see on the internet. If blondes of Indo-European race were dominant in ancient Egypt, do you realize how vast the conspiracy to cover that fact up would have to be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race

>If blondes of Indo-European race were dominant in ancient Egypt
I've never said such thing. I've only said that there were Nordic Egyptians, especially Pharohs and other high figures.

Not really. You can safely say that they together with Greece and Rome were part of a shared Mediterranean culture however. Western culture at this time would be Greek and Hellenistic.

>I've never said such thing.

Sorry. I thought you were the same as:
>Egypt was definitely influenced and ruled by the Nordic race

Those are not Nordic mummies. Blondism exists among certain ethnic groups in the Sudan and even in Ethiopia. Bejas and Afars for example. Here's a picture of a modern Beja man together with a picture of one of the blonde Egyptian mummies.

Also, there have only been a handful of blonde mummies found. None have been royal.

It's a sub-race of Caucasian nigger. Your shitty wikishit link even says it. Now fuck off back to your igloo Masterrace man.

>Egypt was definitely influenced and ruled by the Nordic race
Where do I say that the Nordics were a majority? They were an imporant minority though.

No.
Western culture is rennasaince onward. Everything else can be described as middle eastern.

>Those are not Nordic mummies.
Those are
>Blondism exists among certain ethnic groups in the Sudan and even in Ethiopia
As a result of the Nordic migrations.
>Bejas and Afars for example
That's actually a fake blond colour.
>Here's a picture of a modern Beja man together with a picture of one of the blonde Egyptian mummies.
Why not show a whole face? The Egyptian had certainly more progressive features.
>Also, there have only been a handful of blonde mummies found. None have been royal.
Wrong, re-read:

>Where do I say that the Nordics were a majority? They were an imporant minority though.

Come on man. You said Egypt was ruled by the Nordic race. I said Egypt wasn't dominated by the Nordic race. Those are the same things. Stop wordplaying with me.

Let me rephrase then: do you realize what a vast conspiracy you would need to hide the fact that Egypt was "influenced and ruled" by the Nordic race? It's bizarre. Do you realize how many mummies we have preserved? How much writing? How many pictures of people?

There were some blonde people in Egypt at some point. There is literally zero evidence pointing towards it being "influenced and ruled" by them.

Come on man. You said Egypt was ruled by the Nordic race.
It was, because many important figures and Pharaohs were of the Nordic race.

>start a thread
>on the chon
>about ancient philosophy
>is there a continuity from egypt to the modern west?
>first reply
>"WE WUZ KONUNGR"
>ok thats just one guy this is cool
>the entire rest of thread
>"EGYPT WAS WHIIIIITTTTEEEEEE"
>sic semper on the chons

Which Pharaos were of the Nordic race?

Amenhotep II, Tutmosis IV, Rameses II and more...

Yes, Sumeria too which was Germanic as well.

Yes, they were British.

WE

WE

WE

WE

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

The concept of a unified western culture didnt exist until probably around the crusades when western europe started we wuzzing about the middle east. Wasnt really cemented until the renaissance drew attention to the Greco-Roman influence throughout western eurasia and claimed it proved a unified progression etc etc.

To talk about ancient civilizations in terms of "the west" is highly misleading. When its necessary to do categorical groupings mediterranean area civilizations are better referred to as mediterranean.

It goes like this

Egyptian culture influences Phoenician which in turns influences South Europe which in turn inlfuences Central/West Europe (whitey) which in turn inlfuenced Scandinavia/Russia (Ultra whitey)

So yes, there is a link

Yes, that is correct, other than the obvious grammatical error. It should be 'we were kings' and of course we still are.

>:(

>one german historian
>doesn't even mention name
There is many historians that agree that you are a fag

Yes, since they were nordic

No. The romans acknowledged them as different civilizations, separate from themselves and the greeks (even if greek culture was certainly greatly influenced by Egypt and the middle east), so given that the greco-roman world is considered the foundation of western civilization it would be retarded to include those.

>The romans acknowledged them as different civilizations
western civ didnt exist, that is a germanic thing

fucking brainlet

Did I say the romans believed in western civilization? No you moron. I said that romans considered easterners as a fully separated civilization from them, in many ways even more different than the barbarians. Even Greece being accepted was more about fanboyism and wewuzzism than any real perception of cultural similarity, as exemplified by the extremely bad opinion Rome had of Greece right down to the point it started encroaching politically upon it.