Baba will help you No.3.5

Hi Veeky Forums me again, a lot has happened while I was asleep and I thought I would update you from where we left off.
Refer to thread No. 3 in archives for a refresher on what we were looking into yesterday (main target: PTOY, others: XMR, 1ST).
XMR and 1ST have continued trending upwards ever since their bullish reversals as mentioned previously so that is going well.
PTOY is also still on track having just bounced off the support meme lined outlined in thread No.3. Remember this is a short term trade not a day trade, which none of you understand because you have the attention span of goldfish.
It’s okay though, we can still be friends… stay tuned.
Here’s a link to the previous thread
KAKAKAKA

PTOY update
RSI also looking lower than it has in a while

DYOR

1ST BLOOD update

3 red candles trying to staunch but we know they are just sissy candles i'll be picking some more up at these levels.

XMR update
You can zoom in yourself

Are you really going to let this thread die as well Veeky Forums?

I thought we were having fun making gains together...

GAGAGAGAGWAWAWAWA

What do you think of NEO/BTC right now?

Wb baba

im watching closely but i kinda went all in on BAT

This is our end game, now you have seen it you can tell it may travel horizontal for a while before we have a nice run.

Not too late to join me for a run, of course I don't run I float!!

KAKAKAKA

I'm holding a little parcel of NEO but I haven't looked too closely at it, only bought NEO very recently... missed the big gains.... GAGAWAWAWA

Welcome friend... full disclosure I left BAT at 6200, becareful of the people who all bought in expecting big gains in next few days because at times like this it could dump at any moment.

gl my brave soldier

Now that things are picking up a little heres the second last chart for PTOY i expect to post!

Friends proceed with caution with regards to BAT, "don't put all your eggs in one basket"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M STILL ACCUMULATING

HURRY UP PAYPAL

geeze paypal you're the worst!!!

1ST still looking bullish but it's basically 50/50 at this point, I want it to do well though... maybe i'm seeing things...

KAKAKAKA

Yeah. I'm waiting for a client to pay me and then I need to transfer it to my bank so I can withdraw that money from coinbase instantly,

Stay strong my friend, there's still a few hours left IMO... of course nothing is a certainty.

If you are a real mastermind at trading I think the play today would be buy XMR and sell into PTOY later, but I am too scared to do this, happy with a finger in each pie

kakakaka

Flat top ascending wedge on the 15 min 1ST chart

One of my favourite formations
This is a great trade is you like those quick 5% gains :)

flat top on the 30 min as well althought its only for 3 candles.
Hourly there are 2 bullish red hammers, all signs support quick 5% gain on this one friends.
DYOR

Yeah, I've been acquiring PTOY for awhile and dumping my checks from clients [I'm self employed] between that, TRST and ARK now that it's dipping. So even if I don't get this in, I'm still good, but it can always be better, haha.

Baba! Pls gaze Into Vericoin.. will it ever do anything? Thank you for the heads up on PTOY

If it didn't have its use by gov. CNY I would be more susceptible to FUD but I believe in this coin, it is 1st after all.
Or maybe I'm just being hopeful. But this doesn't seem like a shitcoin to me desu.

Welcome aboard the PTOY train, I trust you did your own due diligence of course!

Vericoin looks interesting idk what it is but it could be a nice trade in the coming weeks! Thanks for the tip it might pop up in no. 6 or 7!

Flat top ascending wedge has been broken towards the downside, that one was a bit of a stretch kaka

I'm hesitant to post this chart because it could really affect the price action but I don't think many people are following... this thread so have a look friends, what do you think? My msyical orb says we are approaching the end game.

kakakaka

Still on track friends :) This is the last post... This is it guys... DYOR.

It's been a good ride!

kakakakaka

Thanks user, love ya, Good luck!

Kek, you've been making nothing but shit calls every thread I see. Suspiciously all seem like your bags you're shilling.

this is the final test baba if ur right on this one im going to follow every call you make

Kakakaka

kakakaa It's goodluck to us :) Not sure what you mean you bully We started with VTR which made 100% gains in the next two days
Then on my next thread we went TKS which was a day trade and we made 5-10%
same thing for the next VTR thread
This one is a short term trade and we are still on track.

I make a single bad call and suddenly I am shiit and shill all my bags? I've shown you my meme lines, it's up to you to decide if you want to board the train.

kakakaa

Or, yanno, you can do your own research and take your own risk.

Keep a t it, Babba. I've got my eye on you.

8800 is the number to beat, we can do it friends :)

How many people are staring at the buy sell chart right now

kakakkaa

EBOOST is ripe for a nice pumping..I'm gonna give her a couple good pumps..Watch :D

It's not going to break 8800, it tried and failed.

You tried to trick us!

kakakakakkaka

Close the gap

This is my first time seeing one of your threads. I appreciate your analysis and sticking to Baba schtick.

I've been long on PTOY for a long time and its one of my biggest bags. Has slowly bled due to the general market, but hoping this one goes far as well! What's your short term target?

Short term target of 1100 currently, there are larger powers at work here though, someone dropped 25,000 PTOY at 8800 and we gapped down massively. The gap will close though, and with a bit of churning IMO we will still break through.

Initial plan is still current, 20% gain in 30 hours, roughly 10 hours to go

kakakaka

Have you got medium/long-term bags Baba or just do day/swing trading? Seems like the latest pumps and Bitcoin instability have had great Bittrex coins, like PTOY and others, bleeding.

Baba is it time for me to dump my elxr bags? I mean, obviously the actual time to dump was earlier today. I don't know how to believe, the shills or the antishills.

1ST Blood is a long term hold fools