Biggest insecurity

> get circumsized at age 12
> remember the horror when seeing D for the first time
> It looks normal, but I grew up thinking there is something wrong with me, never let anyone See my junk

Other Problem:

> D is a grower. Super small when flaccid, gets up to 7"+ when hard
> always feel the 'pressure to get hard' when with New girl just do Prove that my D is no joke

> think in my head that I could never have a ONS because I wouldn't get hard because of anxiety.
> always wanted a ONS tho :/

> It feels almost like a relief to get hard. Once it's in the V I feel like a burden fell of me, super confident.

Is there anything I can do about it? It has been bothering me for a while now....
Should I Seek therapy?

To make it fitnessrelated:
Does jelqing work?

Kys.

Please.

>circumsized at age 12

What the fuck

How does this even happen

>being a cutfag

How does it feel knowing you'll never be a real man?

Health reasons.
There was something wrong and if they wouldn't have done that I prolly would have never had sex

Hate to throw you farther into depression, but this is generally a lie.

Issues with foreskin retracting and such simply need stretching and steroid creams, which is what Europe does. It takes times and effort.

Now, in the US, they'll just cut it all off. The doctor gets a few hundred bucks, the hospital or office gets hundreds selling the remains, and cosmetic companies etc. make tons of money off of it because the stem cells can be used in creating things like collagen in their products.

I think something under 2% of "medical" circumcisions are actually necessary.

I'm from germany and from what I remember my parents were really against it.

But I dont really care, I like my D, it's just that I feel dependend on erections.

Do I have Depression?

Seriously, I'm insecure as fuck
How do I stop it?

>falling for the circumcision meme

good goy

Women know that flaccid penises are small. She will fix that for you. You're above average size so stop worrying abt it. If u want to have a ONS do it. Make sure that it's someone you're comfortable around so that it helps keep your anxiety down. Good luck, user.

>Do I have Depression?

Probably not. It sounds like some sort of anxiety issue, and then it is made worse by rumination.

Effectively this thread has you thinking about your performance anxiety, and anytime you think about it, you dwell on it, likely going over and over it in your head.

This builds up levels of stress hormones like cortisol, and subsequent changes actually do cause a physiologically negative impact on performance.

So my best guess is a mental feedback loop. The best treatment is probably cognitive behavioral therapy, as you need to break the chain in your thought process that is ramping up your stress and anxiety, because it isn't actually valid.

I mean, I'm a grower as well, and even erect I'm probably still on the small side of average. However, it has never prevented me from having plenty of sex because I never identified it as a problem. The idea that you came up with about jelqing is actually bad, because it reinforces the thought processes that you are fucked up. You aren't.

This X 1000.

>However, it has never prevented me from having plenty of sex because I never identified it as a problem.
This. If a woman likes you enough to sleep with you, she'll see the flaccid dick as a challenge. Particularly us growers, they get a real sense of pride when they've effectively doubled its size with a bit of touching.

Das it

>still has foreskin
>girls don't want that shit

Gtfo. faggots don't know what girls want.

I doubt you actually have 7 inches hard if it's so small flaccid.

Use a dick pump to get hard if you can. Eventually the hassle of having to use a dick pump will get annoying and you'll go without it and realise your dick is fine and you won't be anxious.

>tfw I have some of the most depraved fetishes
>never been able to act it out
>never told any of my partners
>mfw I will always be alone sexually

Thanks man, I really do feel stressed all the time.

So you suggest therapy. Thanks, I'll take that into considerstion

>tfw I always wanted to bang many girls but Ended up in a good relationship for 4 years and now feel like I have been missing out

What fetish?

>gf of 6 years left me for a manlet with tattoos and shit after telling me she "changed and we are going different paths"
>6'2" and decently in shape, had girls hit on me all the time while her and I dated
>as soon as she left me, feel like shit and couldn't land a single date to save my life
>can't stop thinking about her and wondering if I'll ever be happy again, sabotaging any chance with any new girl I meet

I feel like death is the only way out. Been 3 months now and she always makes it a point to try and show up where I am with her new bf and kiss all over him and shit in front of me. Meanwhile I fuck some chick that looks twice as good as her, but feel empty and dead inside after.

isnt life wonderful

Smegma

Not really. As a person, I grew 20 years of maturity in the lats 3 months, but at the same time I have no clue how to do anything with it, so now I just lift, run, eat tuna and chicken, and read even more shit from books to teach me things. Meanwhile she fucks some dude 7 nights a week while drunk texting me angry that I "waited until she left me to become a better man." At this point I'm never going to respond again, but christ the wound gets reopened at least once a week.

wut?

I used to workout, play video games, work freelance shit, repeat. Now I work out, work out, work out, work out, make assloads of money so I'm never wanting anything, and read. I know not to be a pussy in a relationship anymore and to talk to someone if there's an issue. I know how to properly deal with pain and shit as it comes up. I just don't know how to get back into the relationship part.

Tell them you need an extra protein income

Weird that she sends you messages. You sure it's her? lol be careful out there bro.

Man sounds like you're really getting shit together. We're all gonna make it.

>been rejected all my life, can't accept the fact that somebody could care about me

How do I get out of this? I automatically lose any chances from the get go

Nah it's her. She calls me sometimes too, usually when drunk. she says she stopped loving me a year ago and just didn't want to be the one to break up with me, but then she does shit like call me crying saying she's "hurt that I waited until she left to lose the rest of my weight and work on my business."

Chick friends tell me it's because girls WANT you to be a fucking failure after a breakup, because in her mind it rationalizes that she made the right decision and that you would never make it. When you don't, it makes her have regret that she didn't and couldn't "fix you."

I don't know, but you're right, we're all gonna make it.

This is me right now.
I've ruined every chance I got because of my insecurities, but at the same time I feel I'm better off alone.

>feels

Enough Veeky Forums for me for a year or so. Gl bro.

You think I've never sucked cock or asked to suck cock? That's child's play compared to asking "hey can you not wash your dick for a week? I need to get off of the cockstink."

Insecurities are why you faggots lift while Chad fucks Stacy.

Your point? We realize we have problems and are working to fix it. Fuck all the chads who have had all they wanted since they were born. They're all trash who'll fold when they encounter a real problem for the first time

I don't have bitch tits, but my chest is kinda big, and I don't got the abs/definition on 'em and I'm pretty ashame to wear t-shirts. I'm wearing 3/4's out of 50~. I'm so fucking ashamed.

Don't feel bad. I've been a fatty most my life, currently getting down to not being fat anymore, but my chest and ribcage are freakishly large. Even if I have 5% body fat, since my waist is 1/3rd the size of my chest naturally, I will forever look like bitch tits. The only option I can think of is to get so fucking jacked that it looks like I have the world's largest pecs on the smallest frame. Also being 6'4" means that your arms look permanently noodled unless you use steroids.

bruuv I got the same problems about my dick

At least I know I'm not alone, someone else is feeling exacty what I'm feeling

c-can we make it

Recessed jaw/chin, but I'm getting over it.

Holy shit this. I had an MRI yesterday on my brain and when I saw it from the profile view I started wondering if I even had a chin or jaw.

Pic Related

im a grower

3 soft, 7 hard

oh well

jelqing has made my cock thicker and larger when soft. Hasn't really made it longer though.