Good Veeky Forums youtube-channels

What are some good youtube fitness-channels without bullshit these days?

Making the switch to a more serious regime, and watching a vid while eating is better than watching animu.

Scooby is cool and all, but I was thinking that some new people has come onto the scene the last 3-4 years?

Chris Jones - i like his videos, he gives tips on more than bodybuilding, especially his old channel. He just seems like a cool dude

>Buff Dudes
>Infinite Elgintensity(to see what not to do)
>Bradley Martyn
>Broscience for lulz

/YOUTUBE/ FUCKING WHEN

Buff dudes is the buzzfeed of youtube fitness. Literally the worst.

Well, I'm up for a good book or podcast too, but preferreably it should be something that can be multitasked.

Omarisuf
Vitruvian physiuqe

Vitruvian physique

Omar lol got another SJW warrior here. Literally the worst fitness youtuber, shit at body building, switches to power lifting, shit at power lifting, switches to body building again, shit at that still and goes to oly lifting, shit at that now a weak feminine strongman.

Scooby is legit and always happy to give good advice to anyone, very humble.

Old Yo Elliot stuff was legit and I liked his motivational videos, really helped me when I was starting out with proper lifting form.
His new shit is terrible. Can't really relate anymore.

>SJW warrior

m8...

honestly elliot's new stuff is the logical conclusion after he got lucky memorizing every new age self help book. Now he's just repacking it too bodybuilders

Allan Thrall is decent. For some entertainment I can suggest StrengthWars; it's so fucking camp that it loops around to bring entertaining af.

if you just want to watch lifting and don't much care for a lot of talking, John Haack is bretty darn good

Scott Herman Fitness

yeah but people can't relate to hack he's a roided up juice monkey.

I genuinely love the hodgetwins because they mix crude humor with their advice and info.

The only correct answer is Jason Genova and the Delray Misfits ofcourse. No bullshit, just ments.

Alan Thrall
I like him

These are the ones I watch right now.
>Rich Piana
I don't care what anyone says, this guy is good at motivating and his BBTD series helped me escape skelly mode and be even more confident with. He just does what he wants and is humble about it.

>Alan Thrall
He gives excellent advice for strong lifts. I recommend watching his videos on squatting, benching, and pressing. Great advice that makes sense and works.

Pianoman
Alan thrall
Jason blow ho
Gayson jewnova
Delray misfits
Omar assmuff
Mark bell /supertraining
Broscience
Big boy
Silent mike
Dmitry klokov
Clarence0
Candy toe crusher

Fronk

How? They give good advice. All their vids are humorous and informative. They just passed a million subs, so they must be doing somethin right

I mean by that logic mike changs six pack abs is the best advice on youtube then.

"advice"

Don't forget Lee Hayward.

JuggernautFitnessTV is 100% of what you need to know about youtube fitness celebs

Yup Elliott was really good, I watched him 2014/2015 when I was starting out, I haven't seen his "new stuff" though

Bear in mind I haven't watched Veeky Forums YouTube for a while but these are the ones I used to watch:

Hodgetwins (half lols, but good pointers too)
Mike Chang (sixpackshortcuts)
Scott Herman fitness
Brosciencelife (for lols)
And just other random videos that teach you good form. Always good to watch a variety I think.

Yup this guy is pretty good. He seems like a total fucking dweeby cunt, but he knows a thing or two about fitness

Alan Thrall. His videos are gold. Combine what he says with Rippletit's advice.

Bios3 ftw

Bios3 for sure, I would rub my balls over that chocolate bald head of his

Terron beckham

>Jason Genova
>Misfits
Both the best fitness channels on youtube hands down.
Rich Piana occasionally (background noise and memes)
Hodgetwins just cos I love them

Buff Dudes aren't nu-male cucks tho

fake natty retards

>For laughs - Jason Genova, Hodge Twins
>For amazing Veeky Forums cooking - The Protein Chef
>For a window into IFBB life, Calum Von Moger.
>For actual honest fitness talk, bios3training.

For episodic lifting lifestyle content, I randomly stumbled on a young UK kid named Brandon Harding a while back and I've been following him ever since. Feels like one of those guys who just has to make it big time, practically inevitable that some sup companies(s) and sponsorships ring him up. Only 18 or 19 and has a monster frame, model-tier face, and some insane work ethic. Plus he cites Kai Green as his #1 influence. His channel feels like Christian Guzman's back before the fame explosion, but with a much higher potential in terms of both aesthetics and traditional bodybuilding.

I still am subscribed to CG's channel but honestly I rarely watch the videos. Almost every update is either a "so me and the team are on our way to ..." or "here's another voice over workout in the alphalete gym". The channel has unintentionally become about promoting his business (i genuinely dont think it was intentional, it's just how life has played out for him). That's all good and well and he deserves the success, just not really why I watch fitness stuff on youtube.