Parents raised me on a diet of candy, crackers, cheeze its, breakfast cereals, and other carbs

>parents raised me on a diet of candy, crackers, cheeze its, breakfast cereals, and other carbs
>plagued with insane cystic acne, scrawny weak betavirgin
>decide to start basing all my meals around meat
>body is so unused to real food that after eating a pound of sausage I can literally feel my kidneys pulsating like crazy in my back

Am I gonna die?

>eat one form a junk food
>go to another form of junk food

yeah, the junk food's gonna kill you

>pound of sausage
that's not how you base your meals around meat, kek

how is cooking that hard for some people?
RICE
CHICKEN
BROCCOLI
if you're ultra uber shitty or just plain lazy you can even throw all of it in the same pot.

Rice cooker with steam tray for chicken and veggies helped my diet because I'm a lazy fuck.

I'm a carnivore you grass eating plebeian

Rice? Brocccoli? Kek what are you a deer?

>base my meals around meat
>eat sausage

top zoz, eat meat not fucking horse kidneys you fucking dumb peasant

kek, do you really eat broccoli? wtf man

among other veggies, mentioned it for Veeky Forums meme relevance.
I don't know m8, never heard of broccoli hate before chatting with Murica.
Only thing i can't stand are brussel sprouts.

>pound of sausage
the fuck are you doing you fucking frog
sausage is like 1:999 protein:fat ratio

Chicken or steak?

also pic related isnt burnt, i just use a weird steak sauce that makes it look like that

You realise sausage is shit tier meat usually right unless you're buying proper stuff?

>OP tries to eat healthy after a life time of eating shit
>Starts with 1 pound of sausage meat

top vev m8

Never gonna make it

If say kill yourself but you already are

We're all gonna make it.

Take it one step at a time user. You can do it.

>before chatting with Murica.
Wtf are you talking about?

Also he's trolling you, tard

Why do people on fit think eating healthy = eating bland, basic and boring? Is that just a whole potato you put on a plate? Do you even love yourself

I didn't know sausage went against fit memes. What are fit approved meats? I bought oxtails today.

I don't know why but I just lost my shit at this comment. I've got tears in my eyes and my sides are orbiting somewhere near Jupiter right now. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

>sausage

TOP LOL

Holy shit I laughed hard at this

>thinks sausage is healthy

haahah you're stupid

Might as well have got hotdogs OP

just made spicy chicken breast, black beans and steamed broccoli with old bay on it. its a Veeky Forums dinner but its pretty bangin

I simply refuse to believe sausage is bad for you. It's meat. Humans evolved to eat everything from the animals we hunted. Organs, muscle, fat, marrow, everything.

OP trying to defend the lb of sausage he ate because it's "healthy" compared to what he's used to

>high fat content
>mystery meat
It's a lottery. You have no idea of knowing what's in it.

Never got the hate for sprouts, although I guess they are kind of strong. Grew up on them with a little vinegar and crave them.

Retarded question but why is broccoli bad?