Loss of motivation

Does Veeky Forums have days when they don't feel like doing anything?

I'm productive, go to the gym everydyay, force myself to escape auschwitz.

And out of the sudden i'll just stop eating right and exercising for one or two days.

Anyone? How to fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop waiting for motivation. Stop letting emotions control your life.

yes, we all have days where we don't want to do shit. personally I'm convinced that the main difference between the few who make it and the vast majority who don't is precisely how they handle days like that. the few who make it will go work out anyway.

Nah.
Making it= roids, enough time, decent genes
pick 2 and you will make it

Sometimes I lose motivation. And then I look in the mirror. And then I pray to Allah.

Not anymore. You just don't want to change badly enough.

Yeah, happens to the best of us famicom.

I wouldn't try to fix it. If you go hard for too long you'll burn yourself out. That's why people have rest days and reloads

I get these but instead of offdays I have off-months. I put a goal in my head and when spend months doing it perfectly but I never seem to get the desired results due to limitations of my body (like injuries, not being able to go to the gym cause it's too far and I don't drive) or diet (the fact I'm poor and my locale has no access to good and cheap sources of protein).

Fact is, I can't physically get better unless I spend tons more money. I have a dumbell set and do bodyweight exercises in my room. I do HIIT 3 times a fucking week for half an hour (1 min spot jog, 1 min jumping jacks, repeat) for the past 3 months. Yet my posture is still dogshit and getting worse, I'm hunchbacked. I have not lost any weight (in fact GAINED 2Kg).

My diet is healthy as fuck and I drink my water but I'm simply too poor and I can't find a job so the only food I can mostly afford is pasta. That's the only way I won't be starving to hell every single day. How can you not be a pudgy piece of shit with that food even if you try eating 2 eggs and a can of tuna minimum a day? I'm probably eating 1K or less cals a day and a good 60% are carbs.

My loss of motivation comes from the inevitable, not my lack of drive. A good body is expensive. Thankfully by doing keto I at least look good clothed.

No. I was like that at one point, but I started forcing myself out of my comfort zone.

I was in college and forced myself to wake up at 6 am every morning and instantly get out of bed, make coffee, eat an apple, and go to the gym. Now I do it without thinking. I sometimes entertain the idea of laying in bed for a few more minutes, but that's just weakness to me. It'll open up to bigger things and there's no chance that i'm going back to the hell that I was before taking life seriously.

Take control of your life before it's too late. No excuses. I owe myself.

Hit that snooze button and you'll end up working for someone who didn't.

I'm just bored of lifting.

I just want to die and be reborn as a mongolian raider in the 1200s.

If you think it's inevitable, you lack the drive to evade it. It's as simple as that.

I know how to beat it, but I CAN'T, that's the issue. What am I going to do, grab an employer by the throat and demand a job? Or rob someone?

I understand that with money, I can afford to splurge on 2 chicken breasts a day, protein powders, amino acids and the gym down the road that's a lot more expensive than the one I used to go (only cause my friend went and he drives).

But at this moment, I simply can't afford to not eat crap carbs for the bulk of my diet.

There's nothing to fix. Either you do it or you don't.

If you think you need tons of money, you are retarded. If you thing you can't make progress on pasta, you are retarded. If you eat a can of tuna every day, you are even more retarded.

Conclusion: you are retarded.

Lift for Mistress

get some sardines and bread

start a bodyweight program

look up mobilityWOD, molding mobility, and starting stretching

listen to the berserk soundtrack and go for a walk in the rain, then read some essays by Schopenhauer

youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64

>If you think you need tons of money, you are retarded.
The shittiest protein powder tubs here are at least 40 euros per tub and having the recommended two a day will last you circa 2 and a half to 3 weeks.
>If you thing you can't make progress on pasta, you are retarded.
No, you cannot make cutting progress when you eat 60%~ of your diet as processed carbs.
>If you eat a can of tuna every day, you are even more retarded.
Why is this retarded? Canned tuna is regarded as a staple protein source from next to fucking everyone.

>Conclusion: you are retarded.
How about you give advice and help instead? If you're some font of knowledge, I could actually use that.

>tfw no soft-switch qt gf

>The shittiest protein powder tubs here are at least 40 euros per tub and having the recommended two a day will last you circa 2 and a half to 3 weeks.

Protein powders are a meme.
Meat is usually the cheapest for gram of protein. Find out what's the cheapest meat wherever you live and stick to that.
And don't necessarily shy away from vegan protein sources. They aren't bad if you provide the missing amino acids by eating meats.

>No, you cannot make cutting progress when you eat 60%~ of your diet as processed carbs.

Yes you can. Calories in, calories out. Keto makes it easier, but it's not impossible. I used to cut while eating pizza and icecream.

>why is this retarded

Because tuna contains a lot of mercury nowadays. Which is unfortunate, because it's delicious.

Thank you. The cheapest meat I would say is streaky bacon, which is hideously fatty. I used to eat it every day on keto but off it it's obviously a terrible choice. Minced Beef is mostly the 30-35% fat variety which has fuckall protein per 100g (like 14 protein vs 30 fat..). What kind of cheap vegan protein sources do you recommend?

I mean, I'm 5 foot 8 (173cm) and 72Kg). I'm skinnyfat as fuck despite eating like half my TDEE, drinking water and doing intense cardio 3 times a week. Yet I still got handles, arm flab and chunky thighs and glutes.

I don't understand, but I want to. I figured it's only cause I am probably getting fuckall protein in comparison to carbs n shit.

Where I live, turkey is pretty cheap for example, especially legs.
You can also try offal. Hearts and stomachs are pretty tasty and usually very cheap.
Vegan: peas, beans, lentils. Soy and tofu is probably a bad idea due to the whole estrogen business.

>5 foot 8 72kg skinnyfat

you probably need more muscle to look good and this whole cut thing is not really working in your favor at these stats

>getting fuck all protein
Try to estimate it. You should be fine with anything around a ~100g per day at your weight, maybe around 150 on a harsh cut.

>felt tired af yest after work.
>sleep from 4p to 4a, and only because thats when i go into work.
>feel sleepy again but todays workout day
>decide fuck it and go workout.
At first it sucked but after going and doing it im glad i didnt bitch out

>lifting for 5 years
>off and on for about 3 years
>pretty religiously going for 2 years
>played indoor soccer 2 days ago on a field 1/3 of the size
>not a ton of running
>mostly a ton of fancy footwork trying to outmaneuver opponent
>lots of high kicks
>back and legs are all locked up now
>cant even lift
>if i really wanted to, i could push to get workout done
>decided to give myself a break today
>completely restless
>accidently a bottle of wine
>might keep going

Not OP, but I was at the store today and saw some cereal that was like cheerios but it was made out of beans and lentils.

Let's see. My most protein heavy meal is an oatmeal cake I fry up. 100g oats, 100g egg whites, 2 eggs and a can of tuna. I cut up some onion and add a few spices to taste and I add 2 slices of cheddar cheese to congeal into a nice thick pancake. That's roughly 80g of protein with around the same-ish carbs and some fat (considering I usually fry it in a tiny bit of coconut oil, so add say.. 3-5g of fat). Mind you that's a big meal that takes something like 800+ cals and keeps me for most of the day.

The reason I put weight of protein powder is that it's isolated. I find there is no real alternative to get protein and protein only unless you splurge on tons of chicken or protein powder (and when comparing both, powder wins over weight and price). Otherwise sure I can eat lentils, I love the stuff, but it's double the amount of protein in carbs at least. I always take too much carbs..

I figured I NEED to cut before I eat and train hard since I can't afford a gym and I can only do so much with max 22Kg dumbells in my room. I hit that ceiling real quick last time, just want to get rid of this flab.

jesus dude... did you make this to stare at before workouts?

This is basically it. You go to the gym on gym days at a set time. It is just what you do.

more art pls

You lose motivation because you don't have a cool fucking sword like the guy in your picture, get a cool sword

Your test and nitric oxide levels have probably crashed and you're mentally fatigued.

Fix your diet, remove estrogenic foods, increase minerals, and take something like a mental booster or racetam etc.