That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

What happened to the original filename?

>That dyel/skinnyfat/fatty/skeleton who wears a tank top

Do you wear jeans or are you simply too fat to go to the gym?

>that guy who does calf raises holding 15lb dumbbells.

>not wearing soccer shorts to show off your massive quads.

Bump

>that guy who plays with roaches between sets

>thinking you have massive quads but still being able to fit soccer shorts without them exploding

>that guy who uses less than 4 scoops

>That guy that lights his menorah between sets
THERES A PLACE FOR YOU PEOPLE

>that guy who loads 200kg on the bar then walks around casually with it on his shoulders while hitting on cardio bunnies

>mfw the group of weirdo powerlifters wear fucking jeans w/ belts to the gym

>that guy who always comes to the gym ALONE
>that guy who never even talks to anyone
>that guy who wears earbuds in the gym to avoid social interaction
>that guy who doesn't even have a spotter when he needs one

BEADY

th-that's me I guess
also I wear a tanktop sometimes and breath very loudly during my sets

There he is. There he goes again.
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little >That guy thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know him in the picture, uh boogie2988 isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about that guy at the gym. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Veeky Forums shitposting fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym”
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

ANGLO

>She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym”

Don't make fun of me, user. I lift just like everybody else.

>that guy who edges and doesn't wash hands before weight lifting.
>also doesn't wipe down equipment after use.
>I'm that guy.

It gives me weird satisfaction for some reason.. seeing other people touch that equipment, or sit on my precum/sweat stained bench or bike seat.

>that guy who breaths inbetween sets

>not wearing lifting shoes, high socks, knee wraps, and compression shorts under your track shorts

It's like you're not even trying to attract vapid gym sluts

>he doesnt set his beanie to power mode

There's probably a lot of you in the world. Disgusting. I'd fucking murder you if I caught you intentionally tainting any equipment I touch with your bodily fluids.

is this power mode?

You probably could. I'm weak and fat..

Fell for the SS meme kek

>tfw using power rack in my room in my pyjamas/onesie

That's me but I'll be friendly to people, take out the earbuds if somebody asks me something, ask for a spot, etc.