Trying this again

Trying this again.

Who /full autismo/ here with meal prep?

I feel like you're all normal fags and my girlfriend is taking the piss out of me for prepping meals.

Please tell me there are some autists left here too.

all the biggest guys I've ever seen do meal prep
go for it op

I kinda-sorta do this. On Sunday I'll buy sausage patties, ground meat for burritos, and another ground meat for burgers. Monday afternoon I'll portion out the burger meat into 1/4 pound patties on parchment paper so they're quick to cook throughout the week. That night I'll cook and season the other meat. I'm sorted for 4 full days of meals, filling in the gaps for times I eat out or eat something different. I'm cutting, if that matters. ~1200kcal/day.

Not full sperg yet, but getting there! It's easier to cook in large batches anyway. Plus, I usually buy discount really riped veggies so I have to cook them in the two next days...

How does it feel to know that while YOU act completely AUTISTIC and prep MEALS days in advance, CHAD is on the phone ordering PIZZA and shoving BANANAS up his dad's ASS.

>club orange
>not getting the honeycomb or mint one instead

Autism is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Don't let them stop you from making it.

C'mon OP just do what you're going to do and be happy about it. You don't need autists backing you up on Veeky Forums to make a point to your gf.

>CHAD is on the phone ordering PIZZA and shoving BANANAS up his dad's ASS
gave me a case of the giggles m8

>Honeycomb
>Mint

It's like you're some sort of faggot or something.

4 candy bars a day seems excessive.

>Not eating 400g of oats, 4 bananas, 4 oranges and 4 candy bars a day
I mean.... wtf else are you supposed to eat with your 10 eggs and kilo of chicken?

>Preparing things in advance is now considered autism

Does the word just mean anything now?

Imagine Sheldon Cooper meal planning...

ZIMBABWE

I eat relatively the same thing every day.

>2 hard boiled eggs
>2 pieces rye w coconut peanut butter
>1 scoop

>1oz almonds
>2 cheese sticks

>6oz meat
>1 bag steamed veg
>2 chocolate rice cakes

>2 scoops cmon
>6oz meat
>1 bag veg
>sweet potato

Sounds like your gf is trying to be a gains goblin, or maybe she feels neglected. You take her out? You cook her any meals or let her cook you stuff? You can meet macros without being super strict 365/24/7 brah, balance that life out.

I believe Zyzz said "obsession" is the word but I guess "autism" is better for modern usage.

If I was your girlfriend I would spit in your food and resent you every day because my boyfriend is a candy bar pre-school packing man child.

I take her out all the time. We just spent a week in Italy.

Weekends are just about her and I.

Our relationship is one where where we constantly take the piss out of each other in a light hearted manner. Relax, its just a premise for the thread.

this x1000, knowing exactly what goes in your body and when is simply one way to eliminate a variable (diet) that most people can't even attempt to try and manage

there's a reason the guys who meal prep are big: they've figured out exactly how much of what they need and when

>Relax, its just a premise for the thread.
Fuck you brah I'm just trying to be helpful

>1oz almonds
Do you activate your almonds?

>about her and me.

It's the object of a preposition. learn to English.

HAHA

You seem both insecure and defensive. the least desirable of combinations.

> eat what you want and fuck off

Whats with all the aggression?

Relax mate.

What the fuck am I reading

I cook a weeks worth of chicken curry and a weeks worth of pulled pork I only cook once a week

I'm currently bulking so I just try and be full all the time I don't count calories since losing weight is very easy for me but the main reason why I even cook in bulk is mostly because I'm too lazy to cook.

Autism is the word newfags use when they want to fit in on Veeky Forums.

Guys.. We stopped using that years ago..

Aside from calorie control, the main reason I prep is to budget correctly. I don't want to be poor as well as fat. Kek

No, but I count calories and pretty much know what I'm going to eat ahead of time anyway

Some girl at work was trying to lose weight, so I suggested to count calories and she laughed
Two years later bitch is still fat

I
This thread doesn't even need to lift. It's perfect the way it is.

>We

Thanks, collective consciousness of Veeky Forums.

Btw which memes are the best ones at the moment? Is feelings guy still appreciated, or do you guys prefer the meme frog?

Kek what does that even mean