Fat hate thread

Fat hate thread
youtube.com/watch?v=NBIvCcTi9pk

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238590/Sick-US-woman-died-Hungary-airline-booted-New-York-flights-fat-fly.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Not even gonna press the link

just no.

>how to make your fat head look skinny
Hahahaha so many euphemisms.

Oh wow, much impress, good improvement.

Not gonna press that link either

How does she eat so much with a tiny mouth?

I will just never understand how people like that look in the mirror every morning and don't think "ugh... I'm a disgusting human"

I'm by no means and aesthetic god but fat people are just so mentally delusional it's retarded.

it's bigger on the inside

Also vouching to not pressing the link. I hope whoever does may one day stop the nightmares that will stem from witnessing such horror.

I watched some of it. She basically is trying to use make-up to add cheekbones, hollow cheeks, and a sharper jawline. To look skinny, that is.

It's kind of sad to see such deeply internalized self-loathing.

You can either fix the problem or delude yourself with some bullshit and ignore it
Guess which is easier?

>bigger on the inside
I bet her ass is like a tardis, too.

bring extra depth&dimension into my face

0:33

WTF LMFAO

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

WHAT THE FUCK

Thye do bro, shes fully aware that she is obese. I bet she hates her body, and her face. Not a single day goes by where she does not wish she was average size. She does just not have the willpower to lose that fat, prolly some mental problem that keeps her that fat, prolly eats to comfort herself.

>HOW TO CONTOUR A ROUND FACE
With a scalpel ?

I usually hate most fatties especially vlogger fatties but I'm finding it hard to hate her. She seems pretty nice and would probably be attractive if she wasn't a landwhale. She's also just trying to teach fellow fatties how to look less fat. You fucking fail OP there's a ton of fatties who deserve hate way more than this bitch

hello dumblr

>60K subs
What the actual fuck, if I wanted to watch a whale I would just go to National Geographic.

You misunderstand women's deeply embeded need for social acceptance. This had developed from evolution. They need and want social acceptance. This is why whenever they are faced with social behaviors that are growing due to greater affluence in society, such as complacency, obesity, emotional-driven behavior (promiscuity for example), etc. They are at the forefront of trying to normalize it (think of slut-walks, fat acceptance movements, liberal ideology and feminism, etc). That's why is so important for us, wether male or female, who believe in diligence, disciples, self- improvement and dignity, that we must try to slow the trend of these movements or counteract them altogether.

I watched it and just skipped around until the end. Does she think she looks any better? Jesus Christ. Her tiny mouth just makes it that much worse.

top kek

Holy shit that's disgusting. There's so much fat that it can't decide on a good place to go so it made a floaty around her FUPA/ass region and turned her thighs into arm rests for a puffy recliner. I bet she says she thinks she looks good, too. HAES and all that. These people can't ALL possibly be that mentally ill that they believe the shit they spout. I refuse to believe that, and I think most of them KNOW it's disgusting and unhealthy but jump(...Slide? Shuffle? Roll?) on the bandwagon for an ego boost and to distract themselves from how bad they themselves are by comparing to people worse. "I'm pretty fat and ugly, but at least I'm not THAT bad" kind of thinking.

I often think about how similar we are to apes. Or have since I read Demonic males, I guess we are closest both in apperance and behavior to chimps. But I get the impression that social acceptance is just as important for male chimps as it is for female chimps. But shouldnt the distaste for weakness (being fat) be as deeply ingrained in us as the need for social acceptance?

You feel me bro?

Shut up faggot, she's not even advocating being fat or anything, it's literally just a fucking make-up tutorial. This must be babby's first fat hate thread.

>literally muh soggy knees

>This must be babby's first fat hate thread.

So let's post some shit. Check out *this* front butt.

you now realise that chimps get receeding hairlines

beta cuck numales are more animal than human

Would rek brehs

There's only one way to look less fat, and that's to lose the fat. Stop being an enabler.

Guys I got a problem and this seems like the right thread

>Used to be really fat
>Get to Uni
>Start loosing weight and taking care of myself
>Get fit and get degree
>Get back home, barely hang out with the family now and always going out
>Back home, after a couple months the weight starts working its way back on
>This cant be right, I dont understand, I cook all my own meals which was the same basic stuff i ate at uni
>Making a protein shake, take a gulp and notice its been really sweet recently
>It clicks
>My whey is sitting in the kitchen inside the tub and is the only thing that can be accessed
Guys I think someone in my family is spiking my protein shakes with sugar.. What do I do??

What the fuck, her hips are located above the actual hips ? What IS that crack ?

must be yours if you think fph threads are exclusively about fat people who "deserve" it

A true planetoid.

She recently died because she couldn't get a flight to see her doctor. Kept getting bumped out of seats because she wouldn't fit or something. I don't know why her family didn't change her diet years earlier. Just look at her. How can you live like that?

Move. I mean, you're fit and you've got a degree, no ? The next step is getting a job and, considering your family does this, getting your own place.

Fat people stories are better than fat hate threads. What happened to those?

kill them all

Well that's one way of leaving humanity.

I pressed the link.

God is dead.

What have I done?

I'm not enabling shit, I'm just saying that OP's video is just some fat bitch doing make-up and is a terrible way to start a fat hate thread.

Tell your family that they are fucking disgusting, throw out that whey and get a new one, and invest in padlock if you have to to prevent getting your shit

if you look closely you can see the tumblr dye on her hair

Ohhhh shit. Fatty sabotage! Short of doing a chemical analysis at ur uni chemistry dept, you should try to surreptitiously capture the saboteur on video. A small hidden camera on a high cabinet or something. Then post that shit. After that, keep ur tub o' gains locked in ur room.

>I love to bring extra depth and dimension to my face

So that's why you decided to be a fat fuck with 4 chins?

Yeah, but since it's easier to not be those things that require time and effort, we try to rationalize it. Women and men have different wired brains, whether you like that fact or not, the differences stem from the different hormones that shape our physiology since birth and give rise to different manners of thinking and behaviors. This is highly plastic of course, but it can be enough to generalize and explain these social trends.

Complain that your whey has been disgustingly sweet recently and that it probably has gone bad or something. Then throw it out and keep it somewhere it won't be enriched.

>Slapping makeup on a pig
For what reason?

Even her forehead is fat?

casually mention that your protein shakes have been tasting much better around the ones you suspect to be spiking them
if they give themselves out you win, if not just keep a spare tub in your room somewhere and only use that while occassionally dumping a couple scoops of the sweet one in the sink

Bitch comes with her own pockets. WTF. She could stick keys and spare change in there for weeks.

Hide a camera in your kitchen to find the fucker, then kill them.

Not him, but I haven't been on Veeky Forums in some time. There use to be a distinct difference between fph threads on /b/ and ones on Veeky Forums. Of course there was some overlap, but generally /b/ hated on fat people for the sake of hating on fat people while Veeky Forums hated on fat people for being unmotivated, lazy and delusional. So far, this thread leans towards /b/.

Don't be passive, user. Call them out on their shit and blast em for it. It's truly despicable behaviour.

To give you courage, I give this baby monkey.

Just bring it up, quite aggressively but not exactly angrily. Catch them off guard. You should be able to tell if they're lying. People are shit when they're on the spot.

Even if you can't work it out, just kick up a massive fucking fuss regardless. If you're wrong, they'll just think you're being crazy and paranoid but they'll forget about it eventually. If you're right, they might not admit it but they should definitely stop sabotaging you.

Also,
>living with your parents when you're an adult
There's your mistake

Contribute a jpg then. Get it back in track.

But the video is not funny, cringe-worthy, rage inducing or anything. It's literally just a boring video of a fat girl doing make-up. Is this really what fat hate threads have devolved into?

better Veeky Forums related fat thread here:

Yes. It jiggles when she talks. I think it's becoming sentient.

>loosing
You mean losing
I'm amazed you were able to get a degree

Someone sounds jelly

That's one big dick, but why put it through the pant leg? I bet he used to be called tripod before his leg got chopped off. Now it's just diepod amirite

Ops vid is a disgusting fat shit. It's a fat hate thread. i don't have time to fat pieces of shit who decided to give up on themselves and society. I hate them because they are fat. They inconvenience me, cost me money, offer little/no value to society, and finally can't be relied upon in a SHTF situation. They are useless.

Hardly

She's just working on her natty visor.

Your recommended thread is devoid of hate of any kind. It's shit.

>running out of breath with each sentence

Holy fuck. Welcome to Veeky Forums, faggot. Now get out.

I'm sorry you live in a crab bucket, keep your protein locked away in your room.

so this is what happens if you squat with small ROM?

Advocating for the hidden camera idea. If you just outright charge at them, they'll call you crazy and paranoid. If you have evidence, however ...
Just make sure the camera is either very well hidden, or in plain sight. The former will make sure they don't get too suspicious and continue with their activity, the latter will make them think twice about even touching the jar. Doing anything = caught in the act.

>14 minute video
>just skip to before and after
>absolutely no difference

Also, what the fuck is going on with that background?

Didn't she die because she refused to see European docs and got too fat during her visit to fit on the plane anymore?
Worthy of a Darwin Award if u ask me.

Fifth in line to advocate the camera trick. Catch em redheaded user. Then leave the family. Gains >blood.

I might have to break my computer if I watch that video have to pass.

We ran out of stories.
Why not go to your local Walmart/fast food place and bring us some OC eh?

It was obviously a joke, and extremely bad bait. Did you seriously fall for it or are you just pretending to be retarded? I'm legitimately concerned for you. You're a bit late in welcoming me. Someone else got to it quite a while ago in a bait thread with a picture of a guy that looked like he was holding a pit bull puppy up by its ears.

baka desu senpai

the shit's already been spiked there's nothing left to catch them on

>Gains >blood.

She was booted off three different planes first but yeah. There was probably nothing the hospital could have done anyway.

>The couple did not opt to see a doctor in Hungary as they felt the staff would not be familiar with her medical needs, and two days later Mrs Soltesz died and she was buried in Hungary.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238590/Sick-US-woman-died-Hungary-airline-booted-New-York-flights-fat-fly.html

Jesus your autism is through the roof

With a new tub, doofus . Then get the saboteur to reimburse user for both of them

I went to the gym yesterday, and I found out that they hired an obese instructor.

This is an expensive gym, so yes, I'm kinda mad. She teaches some silly yoga class, although I doubt she can stretch well. Typical because all the regular instructors teach the intensive cardio classes - even the pregnant ones.

>Cover of vogue
>In a corset!

>yoga
The whole concept of yoga as a sport pisses me off. I never understood it. It's white girl spiritualism and it makes me mad. Oh? You do yoga and your favorite movie is Eat Pray Love? Just fucking kill me already.

God damnit I hate Adele's face. That fucking bum chin

Worst part is I am British so she is turns up absolutely everywhere.

>expensive gym
>giving two shit about gym classes
Get the fuck out normie

I miss the jolly times of fps and hating on HAES monsters. Now its fph and there's no sense of overcoming obesity and improvement, just random pics of fat people existing. Reddit dyel edgelords ruining Veeky Forums

Vogue is a fashion magazine, it's not Maxim.

>weighed 285 in january
>always been a fat kid, still had friends but I was always the fatty in the group
>2016 January I've decided I have enough
>been going to the gym, playing sports
>as of today, may 2016, I weigh 233
still not anywhere where I want to be, but it's progress. when I see really fat people I just hope and assume they do what I did, one day they'll realize they need to lose the weight

This is Veeky Forums. It's been known for years that every single poster on Veeky Forums is autistic as fuck. Don't cut yourself on that edge, son.

Uh... I know that. I'm a westerner who's also familiar with tiffany's and summering in the hamptons. What's your point

A less paranoid explanation: How much walking/biking did you do at Uni compared to home? I know personally, I was walking 5 miles a day between class and other shit. At home it's maybe a third or half of that. That's a couple hundred calories a day you need to adjust for.

I'm so sick of her. Her music is boring and she is an ugly person inside and out.

You're so full of shit. FPS was also full of fat hate. It isn't some Reddit bullshit, and I don't think you're sincere. I think you're a Fucking shill trying to stem the hatred of your butter eating brethren.

The point is that being fat enough to need a corset doesn't bar you from being on the cover of vogue.

Also, I couldn't give less of a shit about the hamptoms if I tried, you fucking tryhard.

Kill them

You autists in a union now?

>Hurr duurr this is autism central so be nice to my friends or I'll draw my katana

Go bk to reddit, faggot

Seeing as we are part of the greater ape family its not surprising that we are similar to apes.