What do you miss most on a cut?

Mine's milky tea and toast.

Lel, I've had two slices of brown bread and a mug of tea and Im cutting

I might have another to spite you

Get rek'd m8

I drink coffee and milk all day long.

6 cups of coffee only has about 150 calories of milk..

Two slices of toast with jam, and coffee or tea with milk is less than 200 calories.

What's the big deal?

lifting heavy
gains
my marbles

Yesterday I made a peanut butter and honey on toast sandwich which was only 1/3 of my daily intake. I then proceeded to burn off those tasty carbs.

pizza and seeing weekly or biweekly progress

My "cheat day" isn't that much of a cheat day.

I fast until about 4 or 5pm, then I eat an entire Digornio pizza and a bag of chips, which is about 2500 calories, and I'm full as fuck until the next day.

Gaining muscle/strength
PB&J sandwiches
Not feeling lethargic all the time
Eating the free food at work

I still drink milky tea and coffee on a cut. Just in the morning with my oatmeal and yogurt.

What I miss the most is that feeling of going in the gym and hitting new prs, and getting on a new progam and seeing progression. Cut's are depressing as fuck for me I am always hitting the same weights and feel flat as fuck. Anyways this is probably my last cut after that I'll just maintain or really slow bulk. Maybe mini cuts after that.

>PBJ

Man, they're like 500 calories and only fill you up for 45 minutes. I miss these, too.

>milky tea

Why do the British and Aussies talk like children?

Agreed. It's Milk Tea goddammit.

-'Murican

Sorry brother! Would you like some good old american milkidy lilkidy tea-haaaaaaaaw!

When I cut, I go straight chicken + turkey and broccoli + asparagus

I miss everything.

Out of everything though, probably hamburgers and fries.

It's an adjective dumbass. Just means we like it with a lot of milk.

Tortilla Chips. I don't know why, but they become the number 1 mos difficult pleasure food to not binge on.

beer and pizza, for maintenance i was having a 6 pack a week and at least 2 pizzas, i would make a pizza last a couple days though, just cant eat a lot at once anymore.

I get that (just like buttery toast isn't "butter toast") but I think that you queen worshippers are doing it wrong in the first place. Next time you make tea, instead of adding milk, or even "a lot of milk", just skip the water entirely and make the tea with only milk.

Then you will have the American-style Milk Tea.

I'm a teabag fag. Doesn't it need water to infuse.

>milk in tea

Nope it just needs time and/or temperature.

everything desu

Mutton. My aunt gave me pinnekjot a week ago and I had to put it in the freezer to prevent myself binging. Literally just fat and bones, but delicious.

Pizza, Ice Cream, French Fries, Auntie Ann's Cheesy pretzel nuggets, fried chicken, candy, cheetos, doritos, basically all the shit that got me fat in the first place. Honestly I don't miss soda and bagged popcorn at all anymore so I'm hoping that the other stuff falls away as well.

Sugar.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Next thing you'll be telling me you drink pg tips and put sugar in it

>dat pic
Nu males need not apply. Fuaark

I've been on a 5 month long cut from 218 down to 190, I'm 6'2"

It really sucks how slow it has been. I miss pizza and actually getting stronger. I've been doing Keto.

>Next thing you'll be telling me you drink pg tips and put sugar in it
mfw I found out that my wealthy inlaws drink lipton (which I gather is the same shite as PG Tips) and splenda like it's going out of style.

American-style Milk Tea as described however is awesome and easy. Just get some milk, get a tea bag, and throw them into a microwave.