Well Veeky Forums

well Veeky Forums,

which body would you rather have??

If not including face, the fantass has wider shoulders, so I'd take that and go on a cut

Tyson fury looks like that because he's an Irish bare knuckle boxer by trade. All Irish bare knuckle boxers look pretty similar. He has a lot of raw power and strength underneath a layer of fat, he's heavyweight boxing champ of the world for god sakes.

Well...Tyson would beat that guy to death with one arm.

So...

those hips are not worth it in ant scenario

Well, Tyson is 6'9, so him. I can cut that fat away in a few months.

I want to be a young cute latina woman

left any day

t. fatass

Hmmm. This is REALLY tough.

Undisputed, undefeated heavyweight champion of the world or some 98 lb twink? Gosh, it's so tough.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and say Tyson Fury, final answer. And sage. And stop shitposting, faggot.

Tyson Fury is so fucking badass, does what he wants, says what he wants, eats what he wants....

That guy would fuck Tyson's wife and ruin him emotionally

he's also got god tier cardio.

My own

Fuck downgrading

Both of those would be an upgrade though considering you are neither a male model or the best fighter in the world

What if you responded to sage?

>best fighter in the world
he's not buakaw senpai

lol is that a joke Tyson would KO him in 10 seconds

1. Just because you get the fighter's body doesn't mean you get his technique, mindset, or years of fighting experience. It just means I'll be an ugly ass motherfucker with potential.
2. The model's definitely taller than me but I have a better body. So I'll pass unless I can lift once I pick right.

tyson
>5'9
>230lbs
buakaw
>5'8.5
>145ish

while tyson does have size on him, buakaw uses elbows and legs.

Tyson fury literally has a 12 inch reach advantage, whoever this buakaw guy is he would not be able to get anywhere near Tyson without getting knocked out desu.

Are you joking? Oh, you're one of those Veeky Forums phaggots who think any tall obese guy would win.
You don't even know who buakaw is lmao

right without a doubt
I've never been really skinny and I'd want to try it

There are weight classes for a reason you dumbass. Do you think Ronda Rousey could beat Cain Velasquez too?

He probably means as p4p fighters, buakaw is better

That one is too obvious

we're not talking about ronda