Gym Cringe Thread

ITT We post things that make us cringe in the gym

>The DYEL Drag
When DYELs drag a bench across the entire gym to get it to the smith machine

>The DYEL Walk
Walking kettlebell lunges across the entire gym

>The DYEL Crew
A group of teenagers (Usually 4 or more) who come to the gym to only do cable exercises and make no gains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9JGzBdfkp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>at the gym today
>doing dips
>suddenly it starts to smell like shit
>get distracted wonder what the smell is
>stop mid set
>turn around
>pajeet is standing less than 3 feet from me waiting for me to finish

Fucking pajeets man

>using dips bars after pajeet

Take advantage of those sanitary wipes if you use any bar after pajeet. He wipes his ass with his hand after he shits in the street.

>cringe
>>>/plebbit/

>The DYEL Crew
Ha, saw some in yesterday.

>Spent 1min running, then 5 minutes walking incline
>All walk over to smith machine to bench
>Guy sets up 100(?) lbs
>Proceeds to freefall weight to chests, push back to 50% and struggle to full extension
>does it again
>and again

I thought he legitimately lost grip, but no, he's doing it on purpose. No way he'd do that on a free weight

Finally hit 60 lbs with 2.5 micro plate on bench. .. should I kill myself I'm skinny fat 165. 5,9

>all these bitches using the dips machine as a leg press

REEEEEEEEEEE THERES A LEG PRESS FOR THAT

I never understood this I'm pajeet and black. Neither me or my family smell bad. Except my father he drunk but I guess carribean Indian different from native Indians

Please be lying

Everyone jokes about how theres always one old guy in the men's locker room naked with his balls hanging out everywhere? Same for the women

>2/3 times, walk into locker room
>fucking landwhale of a black woman just standing in the center of the room naked
>tits literally sagging to mid-stomach
>huge nipples
> 3 chins
>dripping from shower
>we make eye contact and she gives me this blank oddly challenging stare

The other times, its a hamplanet old white lady fresh out of the shower just walking around naked for an innordinate amount of time

gains are gains
no matter how small

I'm really not.

The DYEL group of teenagers in my gym does exclusively curls, like 10-20 pounds

It's a tendency not to shower and use deodorant for several days. Seeing as you're on Veeky Forums, you're not a typical pajeet, because you can't help it but learn proper routines on here, but the average polo shirt pajeet has the view that it doesn't matter, because you're going to get sweaty anyway, so they'll shower afterwards, but don't because they are too tired after curling for 2 hours.

Just keep going Senpai

Pretty sure you guys dont smell your own kind, because youre used to it.

The old fellas talk and sit for about an hour naked though, then go back into the sauna to repeat the cycle for several hours.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

this, saw a 200kg whale pushing on dip machine with one leg, putting her entire weight on it too

absolutely disgusting

>this bitch at my gym pays a personal trainer to watch her bounce a ball from side to side for 45min every day.

high test

holy shit i laughed at this

People can't smell themselves user.

>looking in the mirror

Look up olfactory fatigue. There's a good chance you smell like absolute shit

>clueless gurls pushing down on the assistance bar with one leg on pullup helper outer machine
>look around wondering why the machine is making a god awful screeching noise

Wish I'd have taken a video.

>friend discovers Veeky Forums
>starts spouting fit memes irl and via text

Stop.

Oh hush it up, wilson

You have no idea, they set up the max weight on the machine and then instead of pulling up they push. I've seen girls do this with just their fucking knees. It's jarring.

Can be quite fun though.
Last time my bud and me were meme'ing up I was in the passengers seat telling him to drive faster because I saw humanity behind us. He got a speeding ticket lel.

Christ almighty i swear to god

kek

>polowearing pajeet
>dyel trying to show off
>dyel taking selfies the whole fucking time
>that autist who shitpost on a Vietnamese Fishing group about pizza and Frame on his breaks
>that one guy who stares at you all the time like he wants to fight
>autistic manlet beaner who blast SNK (Like KOF and Fatal fury) soundtracks while he lifts and times his breaks
(thats me)
>the nig who blast his music too loud
>the girls who do attention seeking workouts
It works i stare...
Theres so many familia

>Walking kettlebell lunges across the entire gym
Oh why hello, that's me.
When I'm not using dumbbells for those walking lunges, I attach a kettlebell to my neck with the rope handlebar for cable machines, making great neck gains

>not pooing in the squat rack

Can someone draw a picture? When I think dip machine I'm thinking of just the two bars so I can't really wrap my head around what's going on here.

>using the assisted dip machine for anything, including dips
killyourself.jpg

Some have weighted assist to help you build enough strength to do a body-weight dip. These girls are holding the handles and kicking the assist plate downward instead of letting it take away some of their body weight.

I cringe when I look in the mirror

This! How dare they try to get stronger! Effin DYELs.

okay, now i WANT to see this. i'm visualizing it in my head and it's just too god damn funny to be real.

>that one guy who stares at you all the time like he wants to fight
Fucking skinheads, man.

Why do short guys stare at me so intensely?

>6' dyel skinnyfat mode
>me

Even the shredded guys look like they want to snap me in half. D-do they want to fuck me?

>enter weight room
>can feel the stares
>every guy shies away once i make eye contact
>not a single stare contest ive lost so far
>everybody back to staring once i squat

99% of lifters are fucking cringe lords that obsess over lifting to get women, but dont have the balls to talk to me

just ask me about the weather or recipes for chicken or something goddamnit its not that hard, then you can even check me out without going through the hassle to make it "secretly"

You aren't a female. fuck off cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=a9JGzBdfkp0

I didn't see that coming

beta faggot

>go to McFit as a student
>every turk there gives off the vibe not to come too close or hell kill you
>germans are practically nonexistant, only arabs turks syrians and eastern europe people here
>finish uni, get job
>join fancy 120€ a month gym
>trainer named Ali is the nicest guy ever
>fixes my shoulder problems i had for 2 years
>improves my squat and diddly more in 2 months than me in whole last year

have i been memed? are there nice immigrants after all? do they all cater to train at expensive gyms, and cheap gyms just attract the bottom of the barrel?

>>The DYEL Crew
I see this so often in my gym I don't know what to even think anymore.

yeah thought about that but 20 dudes staring at my ass once i descend on the squat kinda makes me feel otherwise

>DYEL crews

Please stop forming phone texting circles in the walkways.

>I-if I stick up for the female she might sleep with me.

>i question the identity of a poster on an anonymous pinoy sailor seminar

>anonymous pinoy sailor seminar

Don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again

How many pushups can you do?

My name's Gym Bro and I'm here to type
"Take advantage of those sanitary wipes"
Cuz Indians don't poo like me and you
They use they own hand there to wipe off the stool

So use them wipes if you're after Pajeet
Cuz they use they hand after shittin in street

There's a guy at the gym named Patel
who has a peculiar smell
He's the colour of shit
and his turban don't fit
even worse he's a D-Y-E-L

It's not even that, it's like they are flies and the cable machines are a carcass
they will take up every available spot, one of them who I have deducted is the """alpha""" of the dyel pride will only ever wear wifebeaters and will flex at himself in the mirror and smirk while doing 10lb crosspulls
when they do bench they also take up every available spot and have never gone higher than 2pl8 and never gone lower than a half-bench
these are the only 2 exercise routines they ever do

P O O I N L O O

Kek. There's a fat bitch at my gym who pays Chad to watch her squat an empty bar and do some stretches.

It's manlet hate. They know that however Veeky Forums they get, they always be a jockey sized freak.

now i am worried even though i shower every morning.

>Vietnamese Fishing group

fucking what

None, user.

Welcome friendo

>be on the biceps curl machine
>between sets
>gaze into distance
>see something step into my field of view
>focus on it
>it's a guy in his early forties wearing fucking gardening gloves
>think it's probably just my imagination
>no wait he is real
>gardening gloves
>suddenly he says:"hey could i jump in between your sets, you are only meditating on the machine anyways" kinda passive aggressively
>think nothing of it
>"sure, go ahead"
>stand up
>he goes to adjust weight
>sees my current weight which was around 25 kilograms
>says something along the lines of "oh only so little?"
>dont know why he is being such a dick to me, but i really don't care since i am making good progress
>he himself is not even big at all, rather fat
>puts on around 50-60 kilograms
>sits down
>dis gon be gud
>he grabs the handle with his gardening gloves™
>at this point im almost laughing out loud
>lifts his ass from the seat
>drops his body down in a thrusting motion
>leans back with all of his weight and barely moves the handle towards him
>proceeds to do like 10 more reps of spasm curls™ as fast as he can
>barely contain laughter
>he gets up to let me have my turn
>by the time he has finished (~10 seconds for his set) i am not ready yet
>tell him:"i might need some more time"
>he says "oh ok then meditate some more, im gonna use my time efficiently and work out a different muscle"
>goes to triceps extension machine
>same procedure
>finish my last set and leave
>hear the sound of weights clashing rhythmically in the distance

this is the story of how i met gardening gloves gilbert

A Cantonese camping excursion mailing list senpai

>gardening gloves™

Oh fuck I need a good laugh today, thanks user. I can't stand salty ass middle aged guys.

i swear this is the only thing anyone uses that machine in my gym for

can confirm this happens at my gym too all the time

also today i saw people using the only bench press in the gym for barbell rows when theres two racks you can use for them reeeee

As a jockey sized freak, this is true It's nothing personal, but still.

There's a group of darker boys who dance to rap music near the DB rack at my gym. It's Uni, and I'm just a scared megamanlet who mumbles and puts in earphones. Im still alpha though. R-right guys?

Whoa, weird
There's an old dude at my gym who also wears gardening gloves, but he's thin and also has a decent attitude and works out somewhat effectively.

what country do you live in?

fuck off back to your shithole

and for the serious sake let me tell you
YOU GUYS SMELL FUCKING BAD JUST PURE BAD

My friend's friend an Indian drives to pick us up once and holy shit that smell I cannot forgive. Himself never notice a bit. You're just used to it you fucking subhuman

Do you eat curry often? This is the greatest source of the bad smell. It both sticks to clothes, and when a large amount of spice is consumed, is sweated out.

>leg day
>walking to squat rack
>girl using pic related in only available rack doing upright rows with no weight on the bar

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tanktop doing curls/sit ups on the bench
fuckers can even do it on the ground. Why fucking waste entire bench for that shit??

>bitches deadlifting bar+20 lbs in the power cage
fuck out of the way motherfucker. There are tons of short light weighted bar there

>Indian curling in front of the db rack
literately blocked half of the rack and nobody can move between

>fat bitch lunge in the crowd
you can see how she's desperate for a bit of attention

>group of 3 chatting and spend 50mins on 3 equipments next to each other

>oh ok then meditate some more, im gonna use my time efficiently and work out a different muscle

be honest, did he really say that, user? because you should go into the gym with some gardening shears and cut his hands off

Just call people like that out on their shit. I put one old cunt in his place a few weeks ago when he made some retarded comment about lifting more than me

>Tiny family owned gym
>I'm by far the biggest person who goes there.
>Old fat cunt feels like he has to prove something to me.
>Lifts like double the amount he should be with retarded 1/10 ROM

Just tell him he's an old failure and trying to be better than you isn't going to fix his wasted life.

yeah, i saw an old fat lady vagina today when I was coming around the corner. Was not prepared
>mfw

I was at 25 pounds when all the other guys were around 1pl8, a few months later and theyre still at the same weight as they were before while I moved past them

You should have called him a faggot

I feel this too. Sometimes it makes me so damn self conscious, and I wonder if I have something on my face or butt or if I look gross or something.This is why I prefer going to the gym in the morning where there are way less people.

Fat guy's on the treadmill. Not so much cringe, just cracks me the fuck up watching their blubber jiggle up and down.

You're literally imagining it.

This is a decent rhyme. If you read this, check out out

Should have done the brojob meem

i enjoyed this user

you got meme'd

there are three types of immigrants.

1) terrorists.
2) rapefugees who refuse to assimilate
but then you have the third type
3) middle class immigrants who are often high-skill workers coming to first world countries to escape their shit countries or for a job offer

the key is to find the third type, and the children of the third type.

Girls at my gym are maddening, I swear. I've told this story in a different thread a week ago but it still holds up.

A bit of backstory: I go to a small gym, 1 power cage, 1 smith machine, 1 bench press.

>Enter gym, hear clanging of weights. Assume some DYEL is on a machine slamming shit around, means the power cage is open.
>Get in, see skinny girl very aggressively deadlifting in the power cage.
>Fuck. Maybe she'll be done when I finish my warm up (5 min on eliptical)
>12 minutes later, I finish a mile on the eliptical and she's still deadlifting.
>She's doing it as if it was cardio with under 1pl8
>So far 12 sets of anywhere between 5-7 reps
>Bye bye gains, time to go for a run I guess
>She's still deadlifting halfway through a 30 minute run
>As I'm leaving, decide to see what this gains goblin is doing now
>has the bar from the power cage with 10 lb on each side
>sitting on the floor in front of a bench
>doing hip thrusts
>wat
>she gets up and goes to the smith machine and starts doing pic related.

I'm still bitter.

Butt blasters man

hnnnngggg looks like its working

Just keep going. My buddy started with a 65 lbs bench and now he can do 150 for a set of 5 after a year.

Glute sloots.

Don't hate, what they do works really well.

I was just butt blasted because I was at the gym nearly 45 minutes of gains killing cardio and she still had the only bar in the gym. I wasn't going to take the benchpress bar since I'm not a dick.

The 40 year old Russian guy who does fuck ingredients laps around the bench in between sets. His Russian friend with no neck who he talks to while staying on a machine for 45 fucking minutes. Not super jacked and has huge traps. Dude just has no neck.