I've decided I'm not gonna make it.

Don't follow me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNFG88WTPR4
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
youtube.com/watch?v=3-DsZMKYXzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga that is perfect making it weather the fuck you doing

I'm accepting my loss, that's what I'm doing.

what happened?
talk to me bro

I have plenty of time and no motivation. I'm sinking into depression because of it. My gains are gone, and I have a gut now. It's over.

that downward spiral will get deeper and that gut will remain there. come to grips before that side of you takes over

we're all gonna make it brah

Turn in your natty card. Nothing to lose friendo

please help me out here. Instead of drinking my Creatine and headin out the door in the morning (730am) I've taken to drinking tea and pacing the floor, speaking aloud to myself about my flaws. literally non-stop. until it's time to go to work (9am)

what happened to me? why is fast-paced self-loathing suddenly more important? I can't stop, and I'm scared.

I don't know man... my mind is literally telling me "you physically can Not make it. It's against nature for you to make it." and I can't turn it off. I don't know where it all went south.

it's what psychologist are for

was there too, bro. don't let it consume you. lost weight again and I feel GREAT again.
If you stop now you will gain 20kg in the next 3 years I guarantee it.
DONT
GIVE
UP

this is meseriously people forget there are people whose job it is to specifically help you

You can either get better or worse. But you can never stay the same. - Rich Piana

did he actually say this? it isn't a bad quote desu senpai

I'm seeing one. I want to say he helps but he doesn't. It's not his fault. His suggestions are to "just force yourself."

But at the same time, I'm mentally pulling all stops to force myself Not to go. It's scary.

I know nobody has the answers I need. I just need to know someone's been there and gotten out of it. Because my mind is winning, and it wants what's worst for me.

Is this a mental problem? Am I scared of the world outside my bedroom? If I wasn't working a job that requires little to no human contact, I'd be scared of it too.

What happened to me? Or better yet, why is the world suddenly so scary?

This man laid down his life for you.

Look into his eyes and tell him you're not gonna make it.

We're all gonna make bro, that's it!

Thats the problem, it is all in your head. It's your current mental state. A lot of people will say psychologists will help, but I never been to one with my issues so I can't tell you. Personally I think it is just a mental hurdle that you and only you can overcome if you try hard enough bro. Hang in there

. I posted it as a joke but it's actually pretty decent

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNFG88WTPR4
go to 2.15

*You are either striving to make yourself better, or allowing yourself to get worse. Nothing stays the same

why does it matter if someone has gone through a similar experience? you're completely different to them but if you don' just turn cocoon mode and still care about your gut you must still have some motivation, draw from it. Remember consistency is everything if you don't "force yourself" everyday you will never improve

It's all just a word I've used a lot in this thread, but I don't use often in real life: scary. Because I know I'm the only one who can make myself take pre-workout and take the 3-minute drive to the gym.

But I swear bro, something's in my head. It turns to me every morning and says "look at me. You're supposed to fail. Start acting like it." And I can't shake it. I don't know how much longer it'll be around, but it's been gnawing at me for almost 5 months straight.

I'm not myself anymore.

If you need a listening ear or anything drop me your steam name, email or anything brah. We're all gonna make it.

YOU post SIDEWAYS PICTURES on an ARMENIAN HOMOSEXUALITY COMPARISON APP while BOOGIE eats himself TO DEATH on 6,500 CALORIES of pop tarts and DORITOS.

I just want to know if this is a mental hurdle, or a mental problem.

It feels like the latter. And it makes me feel like a puss. And There's nobody to blame but myself.

well I don't really know what to say bu I've always lived my life by two things, consistency is everything and if you need someone to motivate you to do someone you aren't gonna succeed so if you need my help to get better I'm so very sorry

it's cool. thanks for reaching out.

you'll make it, if you haven't already.

OP, listen mang we all make it
I'm not sure if you or anyone will read this in particular but I'll try to give insight. Shits been hard for me too and I don't like seeing others fail as I almost did

Six months back, I was diagnosed with acoustic neuroma. Have two tumors in the sides of my fucking brain op, going deaf slowly. Shits been hard, and worst of all, they've been growing.
But that didn't stop me, I kept hitting the iron and kept living, thinking shit gets better.
In February, the girl I was suppose to marry, seven years love of my life, left me. A few weeks later I find out she's been cheating on me, and the more I dig, the more I come to the conclusion she has lied to me my whole relationship. For years I thought I was engaged to a lovely, submissive waifu girl and the reality is she was whoring behind my back while I bent backwards for her.

Shit hit me hard OP, I had no friends except her and she is bitter and cold. Never apologised, tells me she'd do it again and ten fold, hopes I die of my tumor. Took my shit, even my keys.

OP, do you think I gave up there? No. I didn't. And even though I was unable to fuse my sadness into anger, I hit the fucking iron like no tomorrow and worked double at everything.
I'm dead inside, and I don't think I'll ever want to have a girl again. I wallow in loneliness, but you gotta realise the only way to pass this fucking stage is to keep pressing forward by yourself.

No psychologist will press forward for you, no one will get you out of your hell hole, even if you didn't dig it yourself. Just keep your head straight, and don't fall for failure.
All this shit is temporary OP, but if you fall into it, its forever.

saved.

never again.

pls

He od'ed on his ladyboy fucking vacations, what are you on about.

stop it. It's enough. gone..

thanks man, that really helps, I was feeling like shit, but now I feel OK. saved

Hang in there man. Respect your attitude. A man is nothing if not self-reliant.

Im glad op
Just keep moving forward and making improvements ok?
I can't tell you that things have gotten better for me, but I have hope that one day it will.
What keeps me going sometimes is thinking of that "I ask not for less of a burden, but for broader shoulders" quote.

Just keep lifting and be you mate. Theres people out there in Africa and China having it way worse, and they haven't lost the will to live.

Get a dog, if it helps. Heres my pup.

Just keep going breh. Find motivation in others if you can't for yourself. Life will be okay. Also tbqh psychedelics helped me through my depression and showed me a new light. If you're thinking about an hero, at least try it before you die so there'd be nothing to lose

I would kill myself if I were you,and I still in this position of mine( KVHH,lonely etc.)I get urges to suicide.
Damn man,you are strong,mirin.

Fuck off. He doesn't need drugs he needs some help u goddamn retard.

not op, but probably feeling the same like OP. All I want is strenght to move on. Can't have a dog, but I would definitiveliy had one if I could.

thanks againg for making me feel better, stay strong pupper

kek, literally all of you fags who have depression here have a shit body.

You cant look like pic related and be a sad fuck.

Lift iron and when you look good, your depression will go away.

>kicking a man when he's down and we're supposed to believe you're content with yourself

OP here.

I'm going to lift tomorrow morning.
But what if I won't let myself?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF, PRIVATE?

YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS SHIT.
YOU ARE MEANT TO DO THIS SHIT.
YOU, YOUR KID SELF, AND YOUR FUTURE SELF ARE ALL DEPENDING ON YOU TO DO THIS SHIT, AND YOU'RE JUST NOT GONNA DO IT BECAUSE YOUR CURRENT SELF TELLS YOU NOT TO?

GET THE FUCK OUT THERE AND KILL THAT GYM, EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU WITH IT.

You will m80, you will

Time heals, boys.
And time is all that it takes. We'll make it, I know we will.

OP. Listen to this while staring out the window.

Contemplate for at-least 10 minutes. Then read some Keirkegaard and then drink some tea and go to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw

well this is how i helped myself.

Difference is i kicked myself, no one else did. No one told me to man up, to go to every single workout session. To lift hard for atleast 1 hour without exceptions and eat vegetables everyday.

I made myself do it, but i sure would have been happy if someone would have kicked my ass earlier, because i wasted my teenage years being a sad fuck and only started making it at 20 years old.

You want good advice?
Okay real talk here, this is how i made myself push even further beyond.
I imagined, how extremely miserable i would be as a 40 year old, knowing i have wasted my best years playing video games and being a basement dweller.

Imagine that. When you are 40 and you realize what you have done, you would literally smash your head against the wall for how fucking stupid you were as a kid/young man.

I dont want that. When i am 40 or older, i want to look back and be proud of myself.

I realized the time to raise and climb the ladder of happiness is now. Today or this week.

Not in a year when you have a job.
Not in 5 months when you have moved out.
Not in 3 years when you live in a new country.
Its now, or fucking never.

Literally didnt skip a single workout since i started.
The confidence and the happiness comes with the body. Not with lifting, not with hitting pr's, it comes with the body.

When you see girls checking you out and guys admiring you, the confidence boost is imense.

I know it sounds superficial and childish, but its not. We are all human, so we are social beings. We want validation from other men and woman, we want to be loved. We want to belong to a group of friends, knowing there is a place where you are welcome.

If lifting and acquiring is required to get exactly this "validation" so be it, i will do anything to be happy again.

Peace guys, i wish you all the good things in the world and hope you remember my words.
Dont be that 40 year old guys who regrets his past, dont end up like one of them.

>I'm depressed
>in the most perfect country in the world with the most perfect conditions in the world

nigger I'm depressed with you but at least I have reasons to be

literally so alone right now

I look almost like that and I'm depressed

it's fucking impossible to look like that and be dperessed a

oh, but it is

no its; jn0

JAJJAJAJAJAJ EEEEK IT'S KILLING YOU AA RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN JAJJAJAJJJ

if i get dubs you get to the gym asap, a miracle will happen

WITNESSED

Can't argue with that

go on OP you beautiful disaster

DO IT, OP! YOU WILL MAKE IT!
have a pupper.

Go forth, OP
I bless you with a doggo

Choke to death cunt fukking walking abortion

lmao someone's mad

How much you lift with your brain. I'm mirin dat grey matter.

You know you must do op, don't disappoint us

The problem is that you think you are your thoughts and emotions. You are not the byproducts of your mind. Feelings and thoughts fade. These are things you would understand and know if you meditate.

Ive been meditating for 7 years and thats never dawned on me.

You heard the man OP. Get your ass to the gym

>had to repost because image upload failed

The problem is that you think you are your thoughts and emotions. You are not the byproducts of your mind. Feelings and thoughts fade. These are things you would understand and know if you meditate.

Doubt it. You learn to let go of thoughts and focus on breath pretty quickly. Something you can good at within weeks and you say years?

Later bros. Best of luck, OP.

Trips of truth right here

Exactly why I started lifting: I didn't want to be 40 with health problems and shit that I could have fixed no now.

I'm 25,and there's already shit I regret not taking advantage of years ago. I could have been much farther along than now if I had started doing this when I first wanted to, not just when it became more convenient.

>a miracle will happen

>it really happens

>mfw

I will, I WILL, do as the dubs command.

>or if you took psychedelics now and then

good post user

The dubs have spoken OP, now go

was gonna rotate it but i went and took a better pic

Hey, It's OP

I did it :)

I think I'm gonna make it.

Awesome.

Well hi there user. I'm glad you could join me today; spending time with you is one of my favorite things to do, because you make my day special. It looks like you're feeling a little sad though. I want you to know that feeling sad is normal, but it never needs to be a forever feeling.

Have you been lifting user? I always feel better after a good workout. There's lots of ways to exercise too. Some people like to lift weights, some people use machines, and I know our Mailman Mr. McFeely does lots of cardio delivering mail in the neighborhood.

But even if your gains haven't been as big as you like user, I know that you'll do just fine. But even if you don't reach your goals as quickly as you hope to... well, I've got a little song for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=3-DsZMKYXzI

I don't want to leave out with my last words calling that pupper a cunt. Couldn't live with myself without saying all I wanted to in the first place.

I'm so sorry. Genuinely sorry. Never meant to put you through that shit. Proud of you. You made it today, sir. Thank you for helping me through that stuff in the past. Have a good life, Dim.