*blocks your path

>*blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLZV43m0EJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shove him out of the way and continue walking.

*teleports behind you*

*nothing personal kid*

>those wrists

Someone,make The Virgin Himmler vs the Chad Beria

Goebbels > Himmler

*convinces you to hand me control of the entire SS in occupied territories by impressing you with technical words from "muh espionage novels"*
Heh, you can't beat me at this game Himmler old pal.

What a malformed goblin looking faggot. He also fainted when he saw the only execution he ever personally witnessed

Look at this internet tough guy. How many executions have you witnessed? Call of Duty doesn’t count.

Hi, Heinrich

and include the bald spot

Beria was virgin-tier too, it should be virgin SS Himler vs Chad OKH Guderian/Halder.

nah, Virgin Himmler, Chad Dirlewanger

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?

what do you call that hairstyle

I don't know but it's dangerous

>*lets you hand yourself in*
>*takes you into a sealed off room*
>*beats you literally to death*
>*says that you died via cyanide*
>*leaves your corpse to rot in the room for days*
>*takes your body and disposes of it in a secret location*
>*frames you for 'the Holocaust'

Nothin personnel, Heiny

*gets beaten to death by polacks*

Doesn't look very beaten to me

he looks like a quibbling number cruncher

>doesn't look very beaten to me

They took a death-mask of his face. Any professional who looks at it always comes to the conclusion that he was badly beaten -- the British covered up what happened inside the room.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLZV43m0EJs

Ya lol

Cool revisionism

>>>lefty/pol/
Take your pick, either way, your cancer.

>Both Greiser and Himmler complained to Hitler that Forster was allowing thousands of Poles to be classified as Germans, but Hitler merely bounced the problem back to them, telling them to go sort out their problems with Forster on their own. This was a difficult task; Himmler's attempts to cajole Forster to see matters his way met with resentment and contempt. In a discussion with Richard Hildebrandt Forster scoffed, "if I looked like Himmler, I wouldn't talk about race".
>"if I looked like Himmler, I wouldn't talk about race".
BASED
A
S
E
D

to be fair, Forster looks kinda mongoloid himself.

>that terrible grip and posture
Looks like he's never fired a gun before in his life.

What exactly was the justification for giving a guy with no political, police, or military background (bar brief service as an NCO) command of over a million soldiers and the state's whole secret police?

Loyalty to Hitler and the party, its the same reason Goring got to be in charge of the Luftwaffe and German economy at the same time and why an architect was Armaments Minister.

He really does like asian