What is the best body type and why is it ottermode? pic related

what is the best body type and why is it ottermode? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gAMxqINZXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like a fucking meat raisin. This is not body building, this is body destruction. But no, ottormode is only worshipped by skellies, because it is their natty limit

As an "ottermode", I am convinced the term was coined by people not able to exit DYELmode

High test thread lads?

on-season bodybuilders: 0/10
off-season bodybuilders: 10/10

The wrinkly raisins you see in pictures only look like that 0.01% of the time, and are dehydrated, posing, oiled up, in specific lighting, etc that makes them look more freakish than they actually are.

My question is, why is that the aesthetic for which bodybuilders are judged? Your pic looks 1 million times better than OP's

my bet is that there is a massive body dismorphia going on in the bodybuilding world

because my pic is a million times easier to achieve.

Bodybuilders who are show-ready have undergone the extremes of human willpower to get to where they are - fuck, one time Paul Dillet cramped up on stage and was literally unable to move because of the strain his body was undergoing. They had to cart him off with like 3 guys.

Pro bodybuilding is not about looking the best, its about the work that goes into a certain look. And the wrinkly ballsack look is phenomenally difficult to achieve and maintain even for only a few hours.

>My question is, why is that the aesthetic for which bodybuilders are judged? Your pic looks 1 million times better than OP's

Money.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gAMxqINZXA

4 weeks before competing
freaks of nature on pharma hormones are like carved out of stone year round

off season all day

1. conditioning
2. size
3. symmetry (understood as balance and proportions)

since bodybuilding contests began it was always the guy with best combination of those 3 that won (not counting 'politics')

If it's pro BODY BUILDING, it should be about achieving the healthiest and strongest body possible, not the most physically exhausting at the cost of having having a remotely normal body.

Hell, I'm sure being tortured half to death also requires incredible willpower, why don't we just add that onto those competitions?

>4 weeks away

thats incredibly close to the thing. Here is a picture of the same guy when he is actually offseason

>it should be about achieving the healthiest and strongest body possible

says fucking who? I appreciate thats what you would like to see, but thats not what the sport is actually about.

I don't see many long-distance marathon runners at the Mr Olympia

You werent joking, holy shit.

But apparently, this is somehow body "building"

Yes, it is. You think its easy to build a body like this?

I think it's incredibly difficult to build a body like that. I also think it's incredibly difficult to hoist yourself up by your nipples onto fishooks and paint your asscrack with peanut butter until roaches come and eat it. Both are not ideal for your body.

Why would you want to build a body like that? Looks like shit.

Right? Dudes literally limiting the range of motion for their limbs, because "biggest = best ALWAYS"

and who the fuck are you to create a definition of a sport that exists for almost a century and has thousands if not millions people involved in it?
don't like it? don't follow it, don't compete in it, fuck off and play tennis or something

Sport is not about "ideal for your body". All runners get busted knees by the time their 40. Boxers get permanent brain damage. Racecar drivers die in fiery infernos.

Its about the sport behind it, and the limits of human determination. If there was any skill involved in your fishhook thing, and if there were people to compete with and records to beat, it could be a sport too.

Its a subjective opinion.

Who am I? I'm the guy who thinks it's stupid lol.

Also, bodybuilding has been around for 100 years, but only the last 40 or so have been infected with this pathetic "meat raisin" aesthetic. This picture is back when bodybuilding was respectable, and not lunacy.

yo that guy used cocaine as a cutting agent and snorted crushed up horse testicles

its impossible to be world-class and healthy for ANY sport, numbnuts

>not healthy

I bet you dont even activate your horse testicles
>inb4 he doesnt even eat them

their goal is different than yours
if you think what they do is stupid because it's not what you'd do it means you're a fucking immature retard

You're funny

Idk, basketball players don't usually suffer from many health-related issues aside from knee injuries. I never heard of golfers being unhealthy. Or tennis players. But maybe I'm wrong, I don't really care about sports to know enough.

Can we not just ban all these noobs? The only thing missing is the why they use tan on stage question and we are on youtube comment level.

No, I think what they do is stupid because it's literally presenting unhealthiness as the pique of health.

>there is an injury literally called Golfer's Elbow
>there is an injury literally called Tennis Elbow

so do you just not go outside or what

But according to OP, it's not about the look, but the determination and commitment :^)

Anyone heard of Kevin's comeback to the olympia after 9 years? I'm 100% sure he will make it into the top 10.

Golf fucks with your wrists
Tennis fucks with your wrists and elbows
Basketball fucks with your knees and ankles

All sports fuck you up in some way the more serious you take it. There is a reason why sports contracts are worth millions.

Nah I just don't care about sports. From the sound of it, I might just be healthier not caring lol.

Well that and the fact that your activities bring in millions of advertising dollars....coal miners aren't getting million dollar contracts lol

9 years? more like 13
he's too old to achieve the same look as he had. no way he's gonna place in top10 but I'm looking forward to seeing him if he actually competes

There are more than enough guys that are also his age and still stand on that stage. He said he has no injuries and give his best. I think he was around 250 right now.

Bodybuilding is not a sport.

>I posted it again heh

Freaky back

>mfw he comes back after all those years out just to get 2nd again
Forever 2nd lel

whenever i see pictures of guys this big, I always think their fucking traps are their shoulders, and they're just a normal sized guy in a muscle suit.

Literal lol